I love how Eminem have you faggots triggered all week long

I love how Eminem have you faggots triggered all week long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
liveleak.com/view?i=7ea_1507998734
youtube.com/watch?v=NrdT1rEO54c
youtu.be/RZIzD0ZfTFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

When?

I will shamelessly admit that pic related made me chuckle. Em is still a faggot for doing it though.

>triggered
Libfaggot, the only people who ever get "triggered" are fuckups like you.
We've been laughing at this washed-up piece of shit all week shilling for the establishment like Bill Nye to try to stay relevant for shekels.
saged

where?

>triggered
havin a good laugh is triggering

Why?

why?

>the left invents the word triggered
>the left uses the word triggered
>the left invents safe spaces
>call people who ridicule them (((triggered snowflakes)))

Is the left really this dumb?

Nothing this guy says triggers anyone. Just a reminder that Eminem has had Borat's cock and balls on his chin at an award show

I love how I triggered two antifa members (one a prominent proud latina) into admitting their end goal is white genocide this weekend. Don't post mad, kids.

Triggered looks more like Berkely or Ferguson.

How?

>I love how we at slaveblue have been spamming eminem threads all week and nobody gives a shit
how's it feel knowing eminem got paid by slaveblue more than you and all of your co-workers combined yearly wage for internet shilling?

AYY BLONALD GRUMPF AYY HE ORANGE AYY WALL AYY FUCK YOU

Who?

Poopoo peepee

you guys know its satire right?

>make literal diarrhea video that would be laughed at if it were any other topic
left is so desperate they start shilling it hard as fuck hoping people dont actually watch it but just believe he made a "sick af" dis video and totally "destroyed" orange man

COFFEE POT
DAMN ITS HOT
POUR IT IN A PARKING LOT
AY YO FUCK TRUMP
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
*orange*

>guest on jimmy kimmel next week

eminem always sounds like he is being raped in a prison shower
if you listened to more than 10 seconds of that song you are effectively an homosexual

It's better than the Eminem's one... legitimately.

>you guys know its satire right?
Hard to tell with the left these days, user.
If you told me ten years ago that libtards would one day stand up with a straight face and say their genitals are a social construct I'd have said you were full of shit. And here we are now.

liveleak.com/view?i=7ea_1507998734

how is Sup Forums triggered? they've just been gleefully shitposting rhymes and having fun at this homo's expense. OP, take a moment of self reflection, you posted this thread because YOU are triggered by Sup Forums's fun. all because eminem did this to himself by making an embarrassing freestyle about how triggered he is.

i love how weak minded eminem is to have hillary and george soros psyop affect him so badly. he probably still unironically watches cnn lol what an idiot.

I can't tell who's serious anymore ausbro.

>Provides meme potential
>lel Sup Forums so triggered!
?

He shitted on Nationalism.
Got 30m views on youtube doing it.

Got away with it.

I bet he will get BET award and nobels piece price because of it .

I bet his album will shit even further on nationalism.

>inb4 he goes full force marxism

>inb4 his daughter proves to be a trump supporter

Wow OP! That's hot pot of coffee.

he rapped about coffee and said trump made his dick hard. im not even sure if it was a "dis". i think he retired and every one bugged him to "do his part" and he was busy with some shit and just made it to shut people up .there may have been some words exchanged after words about the quality of the song which he may have said something to the effect of if you keep bugging me im going to rap about pepto bismol and arthritis

Eminem has become the laughing stock of the internet.

Literally the next meme

youtube.com/watch?v=NrdT1rEO54c

I lol'd

Damn this post alone has got these faggots triggered.

Woaw nigger listen youtu.be/RZIzD0ZfTFg

This dude hasn't even been relevant since the early 2000's, why should I give a fuck

no, they were hijacked

Sage

Reposting from the previous thread:

This simply isn't a good rap song. I almost exclusively listen to hip hop. Eminem's rhyme scheme forces simplistic multi-syllable patterns that sound complex to the untrained ear. He almost always resorts to being emotional to getting his point across. Not to mention every normal fan grew out of his content upon leaving elementary school. Obviously a subversive element. Real black rappers expose the industry as being run by Jews, encourage entrepreneurship in their communities etc.

also a few months ago I made a thread about eminem urging Sup Forums to recognize that we were subverted by him when we were kids and all I got was "lol shady will fucking kill you'' responses so I guess I was right

neck yourself nigger

Watch out for that coffee pot, that coffee bot is hot

Please delete this thread.

your right I'm sorry I just have a very low threshold for the cringe.

KEK. Eminem had to literally get t-bagged in front of the world for his Jewish overlords.

hip hop is garbage. Any music that promotes rape and assault of women is garbage. I'm more into the emo stuff

I'm actually curious what he did for fame and fortune; like anyone else that becomes as famous as him.

reality

>Parking garage
>thugs
>safe from anyone interfering
>weak bars

Mathers is, was, and always will be a faggot.

That's funny, hahaha.

He exploited his infant daughter because he was buggered as an infant. This is truth though I can't prove it.

>bearded SJW spits the tamest bars of his life

I'm triggered because Eminem used to be good 20 years ago and now he is ass

is he named after the candy?

I saw one thread about him the day the song came out and then silence ever since, now this.
It appears you are the one that is triggered by our lack of caring

censored rap always sucks

No one cares.
No one important cares.
Everyday, normal people go out and live their lives, go to work, take care of their children--and they don't give two shits about what some washed up rapper said about the president who's trying to make sure they have jobs to go to.

Ha, that's way better than his.

I'ma washed up wigger and my dick is limp,
Wishin' I was like Trump, a motherfuckin' pimp.

I'm just standing here holding this coffee pot,
Trump in the Oval Office smashin' Hailey's twat.