imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr
i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg
i.imgur.com/QMb3DTg.jpg
animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg
ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-78543646.png
i.imgur.com/ZPl7DnC.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yandere-simulator/images/f/f4/The-jojo-poses.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160717000118
theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/jjsc3pose.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/f/ff/Giornocolorat1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150903172728
imgur.com/a/nFPHG
imgur.com/a/vPY2u
imgur.com/qudvyTU
imgur.com/a/OlyMG
imgur.com/a/VLmII
imgur.com/a/FOlLU,
i.imgur.com/glzCLYJ.gif
i.imgur.com/p4iUYiQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/OaA0rMc.jpg
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
imgur.com/IuVZdxp
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
i.imgur.com/WzbgoDP.png
u.pomf.is/idwgxk.png
u.pomf.is/dpkpml.jpg
u.pomf.is/sxmjzy.jpg
u.pomf.is/wygqth.jpg
u.pomf.is/mutndn.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png)
u.pomf.is/ebvnut.jpg),
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg,
imgur.com/a/TOyWW
imgur.com/a/DZnP9
imgur.com/a/6jZod
imgur.com/a/pmjUH
imgur.com/a/DQIlC
i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg)
imgur.com/zd0Kig9
imgur.com/a/uzVFs
imgur.com/a/e4wvQ
imgur.com/a/c8Qqd
imgur.com/a/dWfaa
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
imgur.com/QYVymbF
i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg).
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/wLH87
imgur.com/a/erNqG
imgur.com/a/eXDxD
imgur.com/a/fdzid
i.imgur.com/krwJpmX.png
imgur.com/a/2UfxM
imgur.com/a/i4d75
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2463510
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2732775
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2765378
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/wkod1
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg
i.imgur.com/ouzX8p3.png
imgur.com/a/a2uhW
imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ
imgur.com/a/k52P3)
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9
imgur.com/a/zj9si
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
u.pomf.is/omfjxh.png
my.mixtape.moe/pljfmr.png
my.mixtape.moe/uqmdcr.jpg
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
imgur.com/a/7q88J)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg])
i.imgur.com/zWiChIs.jpg
m.imgur.com/a/enItM
imgur.com/a/8BY9f
i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari (from the ARIA series) please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her wearing a bikini top with pareo bottom (something like this imgur.com/a/ceR8k)

Though if you want to do something else thhat's alright too, as long as it's summer related!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request.

Requesting Eureka surfing, or wearing a competitive swimsuit/Something Olympics related for your country of choice.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw
Thanks!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Since we're at the olympics, I'd like to request Lumina running in a track and field race, preferably wearing sports gear like the one in the ref.

i.imgur.com/8G7LhmO.jpg

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Crouched near a tropical tidal pool and poking at a random crustacean.
-Diving in a tropical reef and admiring the local fauna. (If in a swimsuit, please note that she is quite flat)

Anything else is also fine.

Requesting my backshot of my waifu in a swimsuit. Either in a competition swimsuit and adjusting her bottom or in a swimsuit of your choice.
imgur.com/a/97mTh

Alternatively, wearing either a kittysuit or bunnysuit in celebration of Cat Day and the past Bunnysuit day
i.imgur.com/5ORtynA.png
i.imgur.com/hDTOlT6.jpg

-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-In Scathach's ascended outfit with the veil
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

Requesting bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.
-a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting my sexy Echidna waifu in a sexy but tasteful outfit, like a biker outfit.

Requesting Minori as an olympic torch bearer.
Here is an example of one: i.imgur.com/QMb3DTg.jpg

Or as a joint request, requesting her posing like one of the girls in this image: animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg with Astolfo () as the other one.

Or requesting her as a little girl with a buzz cut, because it's canon.
Seeing her play baseball as a little leaguer would be amazing, but that's just a suggestion.

Anything that is cute, cool or genki is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting my cutey Astolfo!

Id like to see him wearing Suzuno from hataraku maou-samas outfit (hairstyle as well) : ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-78543646.png

Alternatively posing like one of the girls in this image animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg with Minori (Cross-thread) as the other.

Or performing a JoJo pose, anyone is fine but below are some examples(including other waifu is fine):
i.imgur.com/ZPl7DnC.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yandere-simulator/images/f/f4/The-jojo-poses.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160717000118
theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/jjsc3pose.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/f/ff/Giornocolorat1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150903172728

Or just draw Astolfo in a handsome manner e.g. maybe posing in a tuxedo or a military outfit.

Please and thankyou!

Requesting a POV of Aigis pushing user down sort of like this image maybe with heart shaped pupils and a saliva trail coming from her mouth imgur.com/a/nFPHG
Dressed as one of the the Kancolle boatgirls imgur.com/a/vPY2u
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well an user or my Sai is looking semi confused imgur.com/qudvyTU
Wearing one of the Ayakashi Ghost Guild girl outfits imgur.com/a/OlyMG
Cosplaying as Edward Elric from Fullmetal alchemist maybe with one hand of arm showing and preforming alchemy or something imgur.com/a/VLmII
Wearing Elesa's outfit form Pokemon imgur.com/a/FOlLU, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Hi WWD! To celebrate the beginning of the Olympics, I am requesting Deedlit casting magic for the shooting event (She uses elemental spirit magic)
Alternatively:
-Warming up for a race, similar to: i.imgur.com/glzCLYJ.gif
-wearing Char Aznable's Quattro Bajeena disguise and putting her hair up in a ponytail, with sunglasses held in her mouth( i.imgur.com/p4iUYiQ.jpg )
-As 8/2 (Ba Ni) was this week Putting on a bunnysuit stuffing her breasts into the cups i.imgur.com/OaA0rMc.jpg
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is highly appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please! Preferably one of the following:

• Wearing only a pair of jeans & hand bra (or otherwise conveniently censored by how she's posed)
• Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one. SI ref here: imgur.com/IuVZdxp )
• The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
◦ Wearing her 'Sunset' outfit sat on a bed, beckoning the viewer to join her
◦ As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
◦ In her swimsuit sitting on a surfboard in the water as it's summer?
◦ With her hair in a braid over one shoulder
◦ With her hair in a hime cut, asking if I like it like that

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something specific this week, maybe something like doing some gardening, or maybe dressed as a deer-girl and embarrassingly asking user does she look cute?

Requesting something happy of my Yuuna. Maybe in a sleeping bag like Aobas bear sleeping bag. It would be cute if it was themed after her fairy, Gyuuki (on the bottom right) like the Hoodie is: i.imgur.com/WzbgoDP.png
But anything happy and cute of her would be greatly appreciated.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a nurse uniform:

u.pomf.is/idwgxk.png
u.pomf.is/dpkpml.jpg
u.pomf.is/sxmjzy.jpg

Since Friday August 5th is the opening day of the summer Olympics, requesting Ai and Kagura wearing Japan's uniform and accepting gold medals in swimming. These are the outfit and medal:

u.pomf.is/wygqth.jpg
The women's version is the all red one on the left.
u.pomf.is/mutndn.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the cat lingerie aka “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Hanging around with a pokemon of your choice. Pokemon trainer clothing are optional.

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Hi, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi enjoying a bag of cola gummies or gummy bears, or gummy candy in general really (ref:u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png)

Alternatively, her in a hoodie drinking coffee from a heart mug like the reference (the cat design on the hoodie or googly eyes like her hat would be great) (ref:u.pomf.is/ebvnut.jpg), those aside, anything cute a drawfriend has drawn of her is always appreciated, thanks a whole bunch, have a good one.

Requesting Makoto on the beach, relaxing in a deck chair, and sipping cold lemonade.

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

Though anything cute, even cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting a close-up or portrait of Kneesocks with an embarrassed blush or smile.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

I love her so much it hurts and keeps me awake at night.

Hello!

Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice
- Wearing a race-queen outfit.
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.

Or if you want to use my SI
- Looking at the sunset inside a car, a date-like scene.
-Or at an arcade, playing and having fun together.
SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Requesting my love Yuu riding a fluffy alpaca, or sharing her warm scarf with Maka . Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

It's the 3rd anniversary of when I realized my feelings for Inori are those of love - requesting Inori wearing a wedding dress i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg, or anything cute and romantic. Thank you.

Requesting POV sharing a milkshake with Rika.
Or her stargazing with a stoic expression.
Or being lazy on a rainy day.
In front of a fan on a really hot day.
Or as the captain of a ship.
Anything cute is appreciated. Thanks for considering.

Requesting a nice Yasuhiro
- Wearing Professor Sycamore's snazzy outfit -> imgur.com/a/TOyWW
- I believe sometime this weekend is Beach Day so him napping under some shade sounds nice
- It'd also be nice to see him in general formalwear/his future foundation outfit or even host clothes -> imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Various/alternate hairstyle refs -> imgur.com/a/6jZod

I'm fine with anything though - so long as it isn't lewd - if there's no appeal in those, so thank you for the consideration!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go (Team Mystic, please), riding in a hot-air balloon, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'm okay with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, this weekend it'd be cool to do a joint-request with Etna-user for a costumeswap with them holding Prinny plushies themed after our SIs.

And remember, the most important part of all is having fun!

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and lighting a sparkler or having fun at a summer festival imgur.com/a/pmjUH
Alternatively, wearing a butler outfit like his seiyuu (on the right) imgur.com/a/DQIlC
I'd also like to make a joint request with Kakyoinbro (); them swapping school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg) or trying the food in a foreign country, because they both like traveling. For reference, Slaine is 8cm shorter than Kakyoin.

You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great! Hope you have a fun weekend.

Hello, wwd! Requesting my beloved Ayano Tateyama going on an adventure with Chiaki Nanami () and playing Pokemon GO!
Alternatively Ayano dressed as the vocaloid design of 'Little Red Riding Hood' (reference on pic related) or anything cute/comfy. Thanks in advance for considering it and have a great weekend, everyone.

posting for nanakonon

Regular reference -> imgur.com/zd0Kig9
I'd like to request my cute small wife in mini Clover's cute outfit or Lillie's - imgur.com/a/uzVFs

Or perhaps tanned and frolicking around on the beach/collecting clams and shells

Anything would be totally cool though, I'm not really picky. As long as she's clothed and happy!

Please take it easy and rest up! Enjoy your weekend~

Requesting Tsubasa wearing an uniform from Imperial Japanese Army.
Here are some references : imgur.com/a/e4wvQ

Or,

Trying to "smash" watermelons on the beach, with a sword.
Bikini references:
imgur.com/a/c8Qqd

Cosplaying as a detective.
Detective references:
imgur.com/a/dWfaa

If not possible, anything beautiful is fine.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him traveling together with Slaine () and trying out local food or an outfit swap between their school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg). His height is 178cm, Slaine is 8 cm shorter.
Or it would be fun to see what you think his tanlines would look like after sunbathing in a gakuran. Anything cute of him or with SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png is also greatly appreciated, thank you if you consider picking any of these requests up. Have a great weekend, good luck everyone.

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• headpatting or hugging user
• wearing a dirndl dress while blushing imgur.com/a/wLH87
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG
And of course, a joint request - outfit swap with Cosmos from FT

Anything at all, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well. Please and thank you.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD

For anyone who has the time, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Fai D. Flourite.

Here's an album of reference pictures (sorry it's so small right now): imgur.com/a/fdzid
I'd like something kind of casual and chilled out I suppose - him sitting around drinking coffee, or reading, or anything like that, whatever strikes your fancy most. His regular outfit is fine, or his Cat's Eye outfit (sorry the image has a line down it, I had to splice together screenshots as best I could to get a full shot:) i.imgur.com/krwJpmX.png

Bonus points if you're willing to include my SI: imgur.com/a/2UfxM

Thank you very much! Have a good weekend!

Requesting my Akane in bikini

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her in a pirate outfit, looking like she's having fun, or smug, your choice.
For the pirate outfit, anything will please me as long as it's not too lewd, if you have no pirate idea just pick Jack Sparrow's outfit.
I'm not against some cutelewd pirate if you're feeling like it

Or alternatively, the usual request, see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Sawyer wearing a light sundress, optionally with light slightly shining through, showing a faint outline of her body (or maybe it's wet).

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2463510
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2732775
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2765378

Or an image showing her having lewd thoughts and blushing:
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

With my anniversary coming up this next week I would like to request Sakuya enjoying some fancy champagne in a lovely dark blue or black cocktail dress.

That or her doing the trademark Shaft head tilt or just in monogatari style. Just a few for reference imgur.com/a/wkod1

Anything with her being her cool calm collected self or showing off her cute side is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd or suggestive is ok within reason.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys themselves plenty. Thank you if you consider and take it easy.

Just got home from long ass day of work
Sorry I couldnt thank you all day, it looks great, really like it dude, you need more confidence in yourself
I really hope you get this message, you're probably sleeping right now, but I love it man

Good morning WWD,requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have a great weekend.

Requesting Minatsu cosplaying as either of these two or wearing her own or any other swimsuit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce saying goodnight while laying in bed. Another idea could be her sunbathing at the beach.
Nevertheless I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my Madotsuki. Really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Draw anchovy cutely eating something

Posting for Chiakianon:

Requesting Chiaki Nanami venturing out with Ayano from Kagerou Project and playing Pokemon GO
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her and Neptune from Neptunia excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-her falling asleep while holding a burger, the contents of the burger falling onto her plate
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in especially in her PJs/maid outfit/bunnysuit, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting Kaito lounging on a couch, eating snacks while reading a science magazine.

Or requesting as a sleepy shota with a teddy bear with an optional blank user: a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/ouzX8p3.png

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Posting for Ionanon:

Requesting my dear Ion, carefully putting on his outfit, for example his leggings, putting on his gloves or necklace, fixing his headpiece or hair tubes, etc. would be cute, but anything else is ok too. Thanks!

In celebration of international beer day, requesting Yukari enjoying a can of asahi super dry.
imgur.com/a/a2uhW

Posting for Lawanon:

Sorry.
Requesting my husbando Law. Anything cute, cool or handsome appreciated, just nothing lewd nor weird.
-hugging a wooftan mimikyu and being embarrassed/angry at being caught
-requesting wooftan on the wwd (bonus points if there's a shot of the request, the reference, or delivery)
Wooftan and mimikyu references imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ

Alternatively, if you feel like something complicated:
There's a date coming up, so to celebrate I'd love to see Law on a sailboat, from the POV of someone riding the boat with him. It's my dream to go sailing with him. He can be fishing, hoisting the sails, steering or sitting down relaxing. Bonus points if he's wearing something casual that is summery/beachish.(some ref imgur.com/a/k52P3)

Posting for Tamamoanon:

Requesting Tamamo:
-With the release of the Alola region I wanted to see Tamamo with white hair with an Alola Vulpix or Ninetails. She can be in the Pokemon go trainer uniform if you want, it's up to you.
-Alternatively just the trainer outfit, ecchi is okay in that case.
OR
-Suntanning on the beach. Preferably on her stomach, with the bikini undone.
-Looking cute/sexy in a bunnysuit.
-Comfy pajama things/cutelewd bed things.
-Naked apron or handbra jeans.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

お前達から言えばメガネフレームだけだろ嘘をついてはいけない

Lol what a weeb

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Her sitting on my back, or a throne, with her legs and arms crossed, with a crown or something on her head.
Or me giving her a massage, or her giving me a massage.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting RJ please!

What's keeping so many anons from requesting themselves?

My guess would be sleep.

Requesting Rin dressed as an office lady!
Glasses optional.

Thanks!

My birthday was yesterday so I'd like to request Gazer wishing me a happy birthday.

Us together would be cute as well, possibly eating deep fried oreos.
SI: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg

I'd like to request anything cute with Etna.
Joint request idea for Konatabro with a costumeswap with them holding a Prinny plushie themed after our SI's
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
I don't have Konatabro's, as I'm on my phone.

Requesting my angel in a naked_apron, maid_bikini, or one-piece_swimsuit

Belated birthday congratulations! Sorry for the (You).

Here you go user. Cute waifu, cute hero of time. I hope you like it!

Image is at: u.pomf.is/omfjxh.png

Good morning, requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka laying on a couch, smoking a cigarette, or him just relaxing in just his shirt with his tie loose; thanks.

Requesting my king Revo please.
Him trying out that book he bought on the right of the refs would be amazing. Anything is appreciated though.

Delivering a small wifu, i hope you like it.

Das cute.

Cute!

Nigger thats adorable
Do my waifu

Requesting my husbando Rin Matsuoka all prepared for the Rio Olympics with "Rio 2016" on his swimcap, either:

- Preparing to dive into the pool

- Taking a selfie in the locker room, showing his abs

Any other poses are fine as long as they aren't too lewd.

Additional references:

Normal reference: my.mixtape.moe/pljfmr.png

Reference for Rio swimcap (3D): my.mixtape.moe/uqmdcr.jpg

Anything else Olympics-themed is fine as well.
or cute is fine as well

Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

2 busty waifus pressing their boobs together while looking at the viewers

*Anything else Olympics or cute is fine as well

Ugh, this is why you shouldn't stay up all night watching these threads. You make careless errors like this

Sharing a sweater

Requesting Natsuki wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- shorts, a top and a plaid shirt tied on her waist
- a wet summer dress

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Looks like she took another piece of his heart.
Nice one.

Anchor post for the drawfag.

Requesting my Kobori trekking through a forest, surrounded by countless and diverse vegetation. Giving her a cloak is fine by me, but you’re not forced to do it.

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Dressed as the Female Pokemon Trainer from Pokemon Go, but in green/pink color outfit (imgur.com/a/7q88J) with a Glaceon (Even if doesn't appear in game, but it's cute).
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Lewd request: With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.

And thank you for your time.

Good morning, requesting please Orihime wearing this i.imgur.com/zWiChIs.jpg Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Gmornin, requesting Shinjiro.
If possible, him wearing either of the MonHun armors in the ref, fighting a Balrog, or drinking a large draft beer would be great, but anything badass or handsome would be appreciated as well.
Thanks for the consideration and try to take it easy.
m.imgur.com/a/enItM

>Not the other version
You had one job tharja-fag

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

For this week, her wearing a cardigan with a simple black top underneath would work.

And for the joint request with Miiafag, I'd also like to see both Miia and Rachnera in a fantasy RPG setting. Seeing them try to take down an arachne or lamia BUT in a comical way would be fun to see.

Extra refs (courtesy of a drawfriend) - imgur.com/a/8BY9f

Anything else with her would also be fine!

Thank you for considering her!

Good morning everyone, requesting my dear beloved Gwendolyn please. Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. If you want something specific for her, eating a big and full meal is always a pleasure.

Also,even if International Beer Day has passed, I still would love to see her chugging down a mug of beer and being a little tipsy.

Take it easy and relax, enjoy the weekend.

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right.

Requesting monstergirl waifus as normal human girl waifus.

Requesting Shion as a office lady or her buttoning down her shirt.
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Kochou Yoshida (my waifu of course) taking a selfie. Prefer a cute pose but a little lewdness is fine too.

WIPs?

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

- Drawn older/more mature, like mid twenties.
- As it's that time again on Tuesday; her at Tanabata, writing wishes. Or next week; at Obon, sending lanterns floating on a river.
- Unzipping a long-sleeved jacket or some type of bodysuit with swimsuit underneath
- International cat day is upon us Monday, it's time for cat things!
- Waking up confused, having fallen out of bed. Cutelewd ok.
All refs, more suggestions and inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

That is absolutley incredible work, I can't thank you enough. Shes so pretty in that dress and the hair are so lovely and those last two panels

I am really happy, I can't even find the right words because im so speechless and feeling dizzy

Thank you again for this great gift, I just wanna hug her, kiss her and marry her!

Cute.

Delivering