WTF POLAND? APOLOGISE NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's hilarious at how pathetic Germans are now compared to Poles

All the real Germans died in 1945

Poles were always superior anyway.

what do you expect from a country populated solely by WW2 soyboy remnants unfit for service

I agree. israel should pay reparations to poland for making it a target to nazis.

/sam hyde

will the madman ever stop?

wait what?

can someone explain this

germans have been pushing the "polish death camps idea" for years

Everyone has had death camps. Even the jews. Saharonim Prison for instance...

wtf I love Poles now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

This is a real thing, they pushing responsibility over you for imaginary camps?

>Polish courts later tried and executed nine of the attackers in connection with the incident.
oy vey!

not imaginary, they claim their nazi camps are in fact polish camps cause they are in poland and polish workforce was used I guess

Man, this is a western-wide thing. They're trying to justify why Europe needs to be destroyed, because this is what the left wants, they want to discredit the existence of Europe. And they want to distribute the responsibility, so that they can abandon any restraint and humility in dealing with all european countries. You have obviously the german, but also french, spanish, italian, american, jewish press constantly pushing the notion that Poles are responsible for the Holocaust. This is some fanatical ideology thing

No, it was your eternal butthurt. Obama said Polish death camps to reffer to the German camps set up in Poland and you got triggered and even started a webpage. The government even brainwashed you into believe it is a German scheme apparently.

BASED Poland. Kills Jews and gets Germany to pay for it.

Yea the camps sure but what happened there is bullshit. That's fucking low for krauts to do this to blame you for these things and it makes no sense. They need stop this cuckery.
on the unrelated side note
>mfw all my multinational kameraden got sentenced but I'm a Finn

>pushing the notion that Poles are responsible for the Holocaust
You are deeply brainwashed curwa, the media doesn't even talk about the holohoax let alone trying to blame it on you.

Is this some attempt to shift the blame because Germany has been ass paddled over the camps for the last 70 years? Or is this some attempt to make poland look just as bad because they've been saying fuck you to all the EU demands?

>be poland
>germans kill 6 million jews before 1945
>there are 6 million jews after 1945 in poland

it's a magic trick

Poles are notorious Nazi sympathizers and were reportedly the most brutal concentration camp guards.
It's common knowledge that Polish Nazis often personally requested to staff the ovens so that they might kill Jews.

cry me a river

It's simple really
>Collaborate with Jews to create polish death camps
>Exterminate 6000000 Danzig germans
>Work with Jews to manufacture propaganda that will put the blame on germans
>Germans feel guilty, they lose half of their lands to us
>Germans destroy themselves after the war with the help of polish agent, Angela Merkel
>2020 AD germany pays Poland massive reparations
>2050 AD ethic germans no longer exist and all of german land becomes polish clay after we exterminate the shitskins in polish death camps

So are Poles the chosen people?
I'm ethnically 100% Polish, this is good news.

im sorry for polish death camps.

>Your country gets occupied (first and foremost) by an invading power, then that invading power builds things in your country because they have control there.

Shit man, does that mean I, as a British person, can take ancestral credit for all of the roman architecture here in the UK?
Wow! My ancestors were such amazing builders, i can't believe they were able to create such magnificent structures ALL BY THEMSELVES WITH NO OUTSIDE HELP WHATSOEVER!

is ope' saying that the people gassed were ackshually commies, and that the museums are achskually commiecaust museums and that everything we were told since birth was a huge manipulated, elaborate lie for the sake of draining victim bucks out of the US treasury and as long as they got kickbacks the shabbos goyim would remain loyal and ensure that there was a steady stream of unaccountable money because our BFF's ethnostate would crumble without Goyim blood, sweat, tears, financing, fighting and dying so that no matter how shitty a person they were in life, they would get through the Pearly Gates on a technicality?

>>Collaborate with Jews to create polish death camps
Wait! Are you saying that ashkeNAZI jews were who the column writer for Harretz was referring to back in 1938, because they were non-religious not-real jews but Globalist/Internationalists who chose Judaism for political expediency because they were surrounded by Christians to their West and Islam to their East and South; and they hated the liberal Orthodox Jews that didn't see the ashkeNAZI as the one true leader of the entire globe, so the ashkeNAZI's killed off commies who just happened to be jews?
> or is it something else?

Jews are god chosen people
Poles are Christ's chosen people

Polish-jews are the ultimate ubermensch

Kielce pogrom was carried out by communist secret agents while hundreds of communist police officers was few hundred meters surrounding the pogrom and doing nothing. Also homes of Jewish communist officers were ignored and not broken into, except homes of Jews who were not.

>slavs and krauts cannot admit they are subhuman mass killers who commit genocide every few years unless contained

Nazis are german not poles

Yeah, um, let me see your flag.

>the media doesn't even talk about the holohoax let alone trying to blame it on you.
it does, because such news appear in the polish press

DAS RITE
WE WUZ JEEWS AND SHIIEET