Is Racism just a belief system like Christianity that liberals force onto a population so they can govern its morals...

Is Racism just a belief system like Christianity that liberals force onto a population so they can govern its morals? If you can show scientifically that there is a difference between races then there is no such thing as racism you are just presenting facts and Liberals who shout racism are like the papists who shouted heresy. I find that part especially ironic because libs have been screeching about religion for an eternity now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=1LKuug7JflI
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/28/leaked-documents-austrian-government-tried-infiltrate-identitarian-movement/
imgur.com/gallery/ezyRi
youtube.com/watch?v=gmt5pfOiyC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not racist to point out more black people are in prison for instance. Just because you imagine people going HURR DURR THATS RACISM doesn't mean that's an accurate portrayal of liberals.

Ryan Faulk just did a great video about this youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY

Welp looks like i am an Anarchist now.

That's what they are saying though, they say that the police are racist because more blacks are in prison. That's the whole point of blm, which is supported by main stream democrats

>Is Racism just a belief system
> gender is a social construct
> men and women are equal
> communism works
> islam is the religion of peace
> ...

tell me more about what is a believesystem and brainwashing braindead leftard..

This video is spot on.

Yes. 'Racism' is among the last taboos left in society. The only way to get knee-jerk responses from the modern Westerner is to challenge the egalitarian race narrative. Anti-racism is the religion of our time.

that's what YOU make of it. In any large group you will have to deal with bad apples. That's how you can have both feminists who want equality and feminists who want to destroy men. The police IS racist, not because they arrest more blacks but because they target minorities, that's just a fact. The police have even said so themselves. That doesn't mean all cops are bad, again, it's a large group with bad apples. It would also help if police training was a lot more intense and a lot longer in America. You fucks just let some guy with a gun and a patrol car out on the streets in 5 months, that's insane.

>black
abo, and yeah the scary part is that abos (or that subgroup) basically all look like that.

I'm not disputing that there is differences between races read my post again.

Looks like somebody's taken their first red pill.

Actually blacks commit violent crimes at roughly an equal rate to arrests. Have a Colin Flaherty video, watch one every day and watch your conditioning go away.
youtube.com/watch?v=1LKuug7JflI

Also, the police ARE racist. An unclear understanding of tense is common across not only African languages but also African-spoken dialects and creoles. Really makes you think...

Perhaps its because minorities commit a disproportionate amount of crimes relative to population?

Not even all minorities as you dont see the jewish or asian communities targeted. The cops are just going where the crime is most likely to happen. Ignoring reality to allow for greater suffering of the law abiding minorities in the area is whats insane. Youre a retard.

If the concept of racism is dismantled then i am correct in thinking that the entire narrative of social justice falls apart? that when whites/Europeans say that they want an ethno state they will have a legitimate case for one?

No, the democrats themselves cite the prison statistic as evidence of racism, its touted all over blm and their sympathizers including MSN and main stream democrats... which are NOT a few bad apples, they are mainstream.

Its already illegal for police to be racist in their jobs. I'm sorry that having respect for freedom and individuality doesn't change culture fast enough for your personal preferences, but lessons from the bloody 20th century prove that sacrificing freedom for some perceived benefit of the persecuted only ends up oppressing killing the persecuted even more than before. Learn your history, come up with convincing arguments, that's how you make the world better, not by virtue signaling.

>Actually blacks commit violent crimes at roughly an equal rate to arrests.

It's not about arrests, it's about frisking, stopping, hassling black people who did nothing wrong. Not only is it racist, it's counterproductive since randomly frisking people of all races gets you more results.
>An unclear understanding of tense is common across not only African languages

Just because English is my 2nd language you don't have to go bust out the "negro aint speaking no English" card dude.

>Not even all minorities as you dont see the jewish or asian communities targeted.

Which is a really good point because if they did, the Jews would shut that shit down faster than you can say oy vey. So it's okay to target blacks but as soon as it would be done to another group shit would hit the fan real fast.

>Its already illegal for police to be racist in their jobs
So why does it exist? Why aren't they fired on the spot? Why are even internal memos riddled with racism, chiefs calling their officers to 'round up some blacks today'? Why can so many unarmed black people be shot and officers are almost never held accountable?

>Why can so many unarmed black people be shot and officers are almost never held accountable?
Same thing happens to American whites no one gives a shit about it though. I bet if it was happening to Jews there would be something done immediately. Fucked up world we live in.

But that doesn't have anything to do with racism but with pisspoor police training, which I already said is a major issue in America.

The problem is dogma. Both religious and secular ideologies have dogma, which erodes the integrity of their message.

Have you ever considered that the people you consider to be your political allies order police to round up black people so they can play you like a fiddle?

Yes and no. Essentially, the history we teach our kids is from a series of perspectives that oppose white civilization. Essentially, it is a collection of one-sided criticism of whites. A balanced narrative debunks historical claims of evil whitey, which makes modern claims of racism even more perverse than they already are. However, many, confronted with opposing narratives, will just keep shouting 'racist' because this is what they are conditioned to do.

Basically, there is both an educational and behavioral basis to anti-racism. Not everyone is equally conditioned in either aspect, but one needs to destroy both to destroy anti-racism. Debasing the educational side is crucial, but will not help against those behaviorally conditioned to oppose white interests.

Why do you hate black people?

Have you ever considered to accept a simple explanation instead of going ITS A CONSPIRACY WAKE UP SHEEPLE? Why are right wing people always so fucking paranoid?

I don't but then again, since I moved away from the capital of my country I hardly ever see them anymore.

>Debasing the educational side is crucial, but will not help against those behaviorally conditioned to oppose white interests.
This part is worrying. If the conditioning persists then there is going to be a schisms similar to the ones seen throughout history. Actually we can already see them appearing.

Show your flag faggot. Your priorities and your language are damning unless you are some sort of Eurocuck.

However, frisking happens to blacks because many live in large black cities with serious crime problems. It may push constitutionality, but non-criminals who actually live in these cities know it is necessary to get trash off the streets.

Can you quote me where i said this
>ITS A CONSPIRACY WAKE UP SHEEPLE?
instead of building a strawman argument please.

So why is it that you want black and hispanic communities to have less police presence?

You know these communities have spikes in crime relative to other communities. So why is it that you point to police activities in these areas as a negative thing?

But I just told you it doesn't work to target minorities for frisking. Not only do you catch more criminals by frisking randomly, you also make sure, especially in those areas, that minorities will trust the police and be willing to cooperate with police.

Why can't the police just have racist elements? Why do you instantly go: ITS SOMETHING BIGGER.

You don't get it do you? I never talked about less police presence, I'm talking about a police that does their job correctly.

Yeah, and unfortunately it doesn't seem like there is much to do other than ruthless exposure and constant insistence to break their ideology down. The best thing we could do is force commies into Section 8 (public) housing for a month while exposing them to truths that they will see in their new lives. However, it seems a confrontation is more likely in time.

>it's just YOUR interpretation, goy.

oven yourself.

They are doing there job correctly. Do you know anything about police procedure?

How do you expect police to do there job without profiling and random searches?

It seems that you want a purely reactionary police force that only cleans up and doesnt attempt preventative measures.

Describe in detail the job and procedures you expect.

prove me wrong. You have black people with signs saying fuck the police at those demonstrations, side by side with anarchist rioters and peaceloving hippies. They aren't all there with the same idea or intentions.

Racial profiling doesn't work, how many times do I have to tell you this? All the numbers back up that it doesn't work, you don't catch more criminals with it.

You don't frisk 'randomly'. You frisk those walking around in wife beaters and baggy jeans hanging out outside the liquor store. This does not necessarily correspond with race, but tends to in the cities. You don't frisk the guy walking around in a suit with purpose, regardless of race(but again, the numbers are not equal by race).

Clearly you are not an American or are a suburb babby. Either way, you know nothing about what you're talking about.

Yes though it does work as its not purely racial profiling. Its a myriad of factors with race merely being am element.

Show me your figures if you can that allows you to make the assertion that it doesnt work or that it is purely race based.

>thread about racism
>anarchist chimping out over police
This is why Sup Forums considers you to be subhumans. As for your question because there is proof that government is using the state to infiltrate right wing groups and manipulate them to their own agenda.
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/28/leaked-documents-austrian-government-tried-infiltrate-identitarian-movement/

Is that lauren rose? Subscribed

I was born and raised in a predominantly black area, an area some local politicians were even afraid to visit. So yeah, keep thinking I'm just a sheltered little baby. And I already said I'm not an American.

>race merely being am element.

That would be true if the police didn't acknowledge themselves that they target minorities based only on the fact that they are a minority. "Let's round up some blacks today" was literally said by the chief in Baltimore. That's before you see a wifebeater or a liquor store.

>Breitbart
Oh yeah that's a credible source.

Genetic fallacy read the article it links to court documents.

It's not even relevant, of course some bad things happen behind our backs. Hell, I can just go back to that bad apples statement. The point is whether something is systemic. That's where the issue is. I don't believe there is a worldwide conspiracy to manipulate the police upheld by Democrats. If you wanna believe that kinda nonsense, that's fine, but just know it's nonsense.

>Breibart not credible
>Posts unsourced quote
>Claims to be from black area outside of US but clearly does not understand realities of race and behavior

You asked why i am paranoid when it comes to state institutions so i provided evidence (off the top of my head) showing that government manipulates state institutions for their own benefit are you an anarchist now defending state institutions? No True Scotsman? Fuck off you dishonest cunt.

You seem like a well to do fellow but it seems im incapable of drawing you to a natural conclusion. Ill bow out here mate. God bless and may you continue your search for the truth.

Breitbart isn't credible. Their wikipedia page even has an entire section with stories proven to be false, often without a retraction. Snopes has 3 pages full of bullshit from their website.

I never claimed to be an anarchist, that flag is just memeing.

>my discredited site discredits your site

Just a few examples of deception that you are fed every day
imgur.com/gallery/ezyRi

These are opinion pieces, are you actually saying someone can't have a biased opinion? Because everybody does.

PolitiFact does not purport to be an opinion piece. I can tell by the 'fact' part.

I was talking about the image but whatever. There are no sources in those comparisions and some are even double downing on straight up bullshit. Like this one. You can't just change the meaning of 'you people' to a specific group and then claim that it's true. If you say 'you people' you mean everyone.

>The police IS racist

nigger detected

>Just because English is my 2nd language you don't have to go bust out the "negro aint speaking no English" card dude.

Must be getting tired from all this goalpost moving. You actually agree that Trump is at least partially correct. Pitiful argument. Have more redpills.
youtube.com/watch?v=gmt5pfOiyC0

Don't give a fat rat's ass if English is your first language or your fifty-seventh. If you talk like a nigger and think like a nigger, you're a fucking nigger.

Changing the meaning of a sentence doesn't make it partially true. As a president and candidate, you have to be specific.

okay kiddo.

We would be more sympathetic if your flag was real and non-Anglo.

PolitiFact essentially made a 'truth scale' from flat out false to partially true to unequivocally true. You are missing the point. You are agreeing with me that their analysis is unfair.

it IS flat out false to say Sanders wanted to tax everyone 90%, which is what he said.

No it isn't. 'you people' is a vague statement. You said it yourself, you do not know English well.

you people means everyone, unless Trump was pointing at 6 millionaires in the room that statement is false.

'you people' is a colloquialism. It does not literally mean everyone.

yes it does. "I hate Americans, you people need to start behaving". That sentence is targeting all Americans. So again, the statement is only true if Trump was actually speaking to rich people exclusively.

Jeez. The only sauce you need is your own.