Even the music industry is blowing up

>even the music industry is blowing up
Just how deep does the hole go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Collins-Rector
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't call it a hole. This shit been pretty out there but nobody just didn't call them out in mass because they were part of that filthy business for their own benefit.

I'm confused, the jews pushed the degeneracy trip and it backfires at them like a predator missile.
>MORE MUSLIMS FOR WHITE COUNTRIES
>muslims hate jews
>MORE FEMINISM FOR WHITE COUNTRIES
>rape claims everywhere

Was it part of their plan to get destroyed by their own abomination?

2018 is shaping up to be almost as wacky as 2016 was.

Elites are intelligent but ultimately shortsighted in their desire to dismantle western civilization.

even though things like this happen and im not exactly caling her a liar - the girl in question has a history of trying to suck the life out of her very short term with the pussy cat dolls - If all this happened I want to see her chase it and try to PROVE it not just take a story to infowars to gain some traffic for a couple days

i thought it was common knowledge that the music and film industry is filled with filth???

> be a woman
> prostitute yourself for every thinkable privilege instread of working hard ( for jobs, a man's money, attention, .... )
> "welp, i'mma (((victim))) now!"

roasties btfo.

#removefemalerights now

Holy quads

This, Jews don't have a big plan. They just keep Jewing until someone stops them.

I think they have a innate desire to be obliterated. Apparently it comes from their faith: the more suffering that they endure, then God will reappear. So I wouldn't doubt that they act like this so they get almost completely destroyed, and then their Messiah will come.
[spoiler] he already came and they killed him [\spoiler]

I have to wonder, was getting caught part of their plan?

Of course!

That's just it, they killed or exiled most of the prophets who told them to fix their shit. They have zero self awareness and do not realize that what happens to them is caused by their behavior. They think anti-Semitism is some magical force that comes from nowhere and the fact that everyone hates them eventually is just a coincidence. Their faith is a series of excuses and loopholes to try and Jew their way out of following God's commandments.

>pussycat dolls are whores
Stop the presses

If a jew was in charge, there will be corruption

They are purging the lower ranks, the whole Weinstein shit is bread and circus

Often in Ashkenazi Hasidic lore, the golem would come to life and serve his creators by doing tasks assigned to him. The most well-known story of the golem is connected to Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel, the Maharal of Prague (1513-1609). It was said that he created a golem out of clay to protect the Jewish community from Blood Libel and to help out doing physical labor, since golems are very strong. Another version says it was close to Easter, in the spring of 1580 and a Jew-hating priest was trying to incite the Christians against the Jews. So the golem protected the community during the Easter season. Both versions recall the golem running amok and threatening innocent lives, so Rabbi Loew removed the Divine Name, rendering the golem lifeless. A separate account has the golem going mad and running away. Several sources attribute the story to Rabbi Elijah of Chelm.

holy shit
history repeats itself

Harvey Weinstein is still just a small of the biggest fishes. They are playing with us.

Is this the DEN mother?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Collins-Rector

>[spoiler] he already came and they killed him [\spoiler]
I was finna say "Goddamn Plebbit!!!!", but your post synced with me.
>le upvote

Well, seeing the group name you could already guess something.