youtube.com/watch?v=03bHf6j1T5os
twitter.com/AnonBabble

womens suffrage

Our community sizes increased so it became more rational to make shops

>tfw I have that exact shirt she is holding up to him
>tfw my gf has red hair
>tfw I have blonde hair

This hit me hard.

>tfw you'll never COLONIZE a continent full of brown pussy...
Why even live, brah.

fashion became branded as some "feminine" thing
who lets their wife pick out their clothes for them? betas, thats who. chad fucking picks out his own clothes.

Someone broke the first rule of Sup Forums.

We did so well we became removed from the natural process.

he is a cuck and is buying clothes for his wife son's friend.

Kill boar fuck bitches.

Alongside eating better and exercize men need to start doing combat agression releasing activities.. Physical ones though.. Like if youre video gamingyoure doing simulated combat but only half of it. Youre doing the half that involves your brain but your physical body isnt going through the motions which is what you need for the full effect... Dont need to get your ehad knocked around but yah, do this and it will take care of your anxiety and depression

Men created civilization to keep our women happy, and now we're not only enslaved by our very creation, men are being crushed by it. Lots of edgy teens love to jerk off about Fight Club, but the book/movie really struck a chord with men for a simple reason. Modern civilization sucks for men, it was designed with women's comfort in mind and men did it to themselves.

>wanting to spend all day hunting some fucking boar rather than one hour of boring shopping then being comfy all day while the wife cooks dinner
Why

>t. social anthropologist

Took a class where the professor unironically insisted human beings aren't motivated by animal instinct.

>not wanting to stalk prey for hours with your mates, bring it home to your women and see their grateful adoring faces when you literally prevent their starvation.
Look at this skinny fat numale.

>not pictured: guy cuts himself and dies of infection because no antibiotics

>t. has never even stepped foot in the woods once in his life

Nah, my cousin and I hunt wild boar in Florida all the time. Best game, they're smart, a little dangerous and they're open season all year long because they're classified as an invasive species.

Comfiness will never ever make you happy. Challenge and victory are the only things that can do that.

real hunters right here,

youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380

Chad never has to buy clothes as his wardrobe consists entirely of cotton t-shirts, Levis, and flannel shirts which will never go out of fashion nor wear out

>Men created civilization to keep our women happy
That's retarded
You're retarded

Here's a better look into degenerates' misfortune.

If I had a nickel for every pixel in this photo, i'd be able to buy myself a cup of coffee.

Because you're a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Em1erq0OD1Y

it's called civilization, technology, sophistication, engineering, architecture, safety et cetera

why would anyone want to be a filthy barbarian?

Gender study students thinks Sup Forums is their discussion forum.
It amazes me how people respond to all this crap

You probably have gay hair.

ohhh wowww hehe

Fuck that, just workout and do sports. I've always been involved in sports, specifically fight sports. If done correctly, you never get really hurt and you always feel amazing as fuck afterwards.

Are you trying to imply men are doing anything not for pussy?
If it wasn't for pussy I would be just like the dude in OP's pic I would just be living off the land, killing animals, fishing, jacking off onto rocks occasionally and wandering around aimless.

the punch heard around the world.

Because you can raise your children to be among the first humans to live in the whites only space colony of Europa.
>Circa 2100
>Humans have begun to leave earth and set up colonies across the galaxy
>The greatest among these is Jupiter's moon Europa
>A whites only colony and a utopia of genetic engineering, science, and technology

The Jews Rachel! The Jews!

*Sup Forums

thats a nice dream user

"What is love? What is creation? What is longing? What is a star?"—so asks the small-souled bugman, and blinks

That's what I said.. Why would you say "Fuck that" and just repeat what I said?

Fucking pol everyone needs to be a contrarian at all costs

Civilization. Caesar once said that the people living in what is now England were "the furthest from society and the least feminized by it."

Does anyone here actually let their woman decide on their wardrobe? I sincerely hope not

baby don't hurt me

>BEST POST
>Evola would agree
civilization was a mistake

I'm very hungover and will be meeting up with a woman in a couple hours who is making me fight for her pussy. So my nuts are heavy. Sorry user.

I've never even though about this until now; see how she turns around right before? he probably didn't even realize this was a woman when he started his charge

Ain't no pussy to COLONIZE in space, nigga... And no I don't want to shove my "glowing finger" up E.T.'s ass.

>everyone I don't like is a ''Nazi''
Leftists guide to ''arguing''

We got better. And now we're degenerating.

2deep4me

That is what its like having a girlfriend boys dont like them fool you its all going shopping take me here lets go here.

You are also balding hard

>Europa
its literally a ball of ice
who would want to live there?

>Jesus will judge you

Honestly this. Studies show that domesticated animals are almost always less intelligent and less aggressive than their wild cousins (eg. dogs vs wolves). This holds true for humans too, studies show that the average human brain is actually shrinking.

You take pussy with you, dipshit

youtube.com/watch?v=6aRnPP5qc94

But when niggers stick to their roots they're plight on society.

If you wore glasses you were a berry-picker faggot.

Nah she was throwing actual glass bottles at righters prior to this. iirc he saw that and decided to teach a lesson ( however a poor punch) as she fell on to the bag shatter of glass can be heard. Nothing of value has been hurt.

Hmm. On the one hand I love seeing lefties' faces beat in. OTOH her hands are clearly not holding weapons and she's a girl of sorts. I dunno, Manlethan Damigo. I dunno.

You can't COLONIZE your own pussy, dumb ass. Why would all go all the way to Europa to fuck the same pussy that I get here?

I guess feminism means you can punch women, so fuckit

no one forbids you to lift
stop whining like a bitch
LIFT

Here's a funny image macro.

Honey is an antibiotic. Alcohol is an antibiotic. Not only that, but diseases on an epidemic level literally did not exist until civlization and the domestication of animals. This is worse than a muh roads argument.

You can even stab boars desu famalam

Because it gets "civilized" pussy soaking wet, melvin.

what happens to niggers and jews in this timeline

>hey lets all pile on top of each other and put shit in the street and also have horses and cows and their shit just shit my shit up senpai god will save us from the shit everywhere shit

t. Woman

do you not know where you are?
>in chains
>in the gas chamber

i know the backstory, just thought that with a mask and dreads it could go either way
>can be heard?
is there footage with sound of this?

realistically how do we progress technilogically but not allow ourselves to become decadent overindulged pussys

BEGONE THOT

Thiyoutube.com/watch?v=03bHf6j1T5os one i think.

>implying that a bunch of retarded Gauls living in huts are somehow better than Roman cities
kys nigger
pic somewhat related

>b-b-but muh bread
>b-b-but stacey will whine at me if I go hunting and not farm and watch the kids
>mr kingstein said I have to join his army or I have to live in the wild

I thought you faggots hated guns?

it's not really possible
technology and civlization gives comfort and safety

maybe VR might let people pretend that they're living like people did in the olden days living off the land and killing your enemies with your sword

other than that space colonists will be pretty tough people

but i value the progress of mankind through technology and space exploration far more than i value men not being pussified

agricultural revolution allowed civilizations to form and sustain themselves

Boomers. Time to go conquer again!

He said that about the Belgians dumdum

wife" "oh look honey, this is bill blass" husband: "bill bass is a nerd!"

it allows people to have maximum power over their lives

read the unabomber manifesto

Not really a Sup Forums topic desu

Domestication of animals, agriculture, and specialization of labor.

>spend all day with your bros getting swole and killing roManlets for fun
>come home to play songs, drink, and tell stories around the fire
>swole as fuck
>wear pajamas all day

Or

>be roManlet
>go outside
>get robbed
>go to work
>uh oh my crops got diseased, oh well I can eat next year
>tfw 5'2
>try to get a wife
>they don't want me cause no money
>get drafted to war
>put on some heavy armor that some old man broke his back to mine
>step in shit
>emporer whips me
>cry

Is that hair fucking CGI'd or something?

Biological desire for energy conservation> Desirable plants and animals > Agriculture and animal domestication > automation > couch potato

Don't worry he pulled back cuz she's a precious woman, your Nu-Males weren't so lucky.

>born to late to explore the world
>born to early to explore the cosmos
>born just in time to meme about it

lol that guy posted here after he got hit. dude is a massive bandwagon faggot.

fag.
i know you're memeing but you're triggering me

if vr really develops enough before major-scale space colonization becomes feasible there's no way in hell anyone would want to colonize space.

why do real shit in a real world when you can make a dream world that feels like a real world.

go tent camping year round. leave the electronics at home. build your own cooking fires and hike into your campsite. you'd be surprised how easy it is. we can live in both worlds

RoManletaboo is sad cause his penis statues