Did Nazi Germany save Western Civilization?

> Creates permanent massive damage to Soviet Union which it would never recover from
> Brings America's attention to Europe to guard the rest of it from Soviet aggression
> Leaves USSR unable to invade rest of Continental Europe
Is Germany the sacrificial lamb through which Western Civilization lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdh-BhDfFcg
youtube.com/watch?v=yH-YsPakQtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just look at the current state of germany and then tell me that that saved western civilization

If Germany won WW2, yes.

No they didn't, they tried but were not big enough to win the Jewish puppeteers of the United States and the British empire who controlled the war behind the shadows. Patton knew and was murdered, Rudolf Hess was tortured for years before being murdered since he knew what the Fatherland was about. The British Empire has fallen, The United States is slowly falling into complete chaos. Everything is being ruined.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdh-BhDfFcg

We have this thread every day.

>look at germany that got defeated and cucked by the allies for 70 years with anti german and anti west indoctrination

yeah that makes sense. ever used a braincell in your life? the state that germany and the world is in, is exactly because of that the (((allies))) won the war.

we should have won that shit...

if we are the last generation of whites
ill be proud when i am covered in the blood
of the enemies of my people

Forward towards the sun!

Men are being feminized, white people are being fetishized. Materialism and nihilism is celebrated, degeneracy is everywhere, there's no order nor is there even liberty in a single place. I will become a god among these people and watch everything fall apart around, I will re-build the world with my muscles and knowledge. I will become, DJ Muscleboy.
youtube.com/watch?v=yH-YsPakQtM

You call this saved? We're on the brink of implosion

Germany kept Western Civilization going.
We're it not for their sacrifice the Soviets would have kept building and agitating and eventually have launched an almost pan-European invasion.
The Nazis couldn't have realistically destroyed the Societ Union but damaged it beyond repair and turned the USSR into a burnt wasteland incapable of competing with the US and Western Powers.

hes saying that germany's defeat in ww2 was actually a good thing

Well their loss ended up saving Western Civilization in the form of a sacrifice but had they won we'd be in an infinitely better position and the default state among Western nations would be racial, cultural, etc. chauvinism and supremacy.

This is the most retarded thing I've read in my entire life.

the soviet union was gonna collapse anyways, and arguably it would have happened faster because the allies wouldnt have allied with the soviets against nazi germany

Nazi Germany was better than the United States of America is today. It was perhaps the greatest state of the modern world.

Imagine if the USA had a capitalistic economy without currency inflation, where the value of currency is tied exclusively to productivity. Fuck, FUCK, FUCK the Allies.

Well no because the Soviet response was so bad that it created Cultural Marxism which subverted the West anyway. If Hitler hadn't sperged out like he did with his Pan-Germanism it would have been fine, in fact it would have been likely to get the Brits and Americans on side against the Russians.

And I say this as a NatSoc. If we don't recognise the fuck-ups Hitler made then we are no better than the Neo-Nazi untermensch

yeah i figured after, that i misunderstood your comment. got too used to people bashing on germany, i guess, my apologies.

>Germany
>not essentially a leader of the 4th reich known as the EU

Communists tried their hand in Western Europe and failed. In Eastern Europe they failed because they relied on dictators sympathetic to them, either by will or by fear, or at worst threaten them with tank battalions (see the Czechoslovak uprising).

>The Nazis couldn't have realistically destroyed the Societ Union
I keep hearing this quite often nowadays but it isn't really true.
There were multiple times through out the war where a total collapse of the Soviet forces looked imminent and just hinged on a few key moments.
The battle of Kursk comes to my mind but if I'd look into it i'm sure I would find more.

I think so cause now we're learning from them too. We're gonna remove the Jews from Western Civilization for good! Heil Hitler.