How do I watch this without cringing?

How do I watch this without cringing?

Just finished episode 12 and, oh boy, was it uncomfortable. I had to take a break every 2-3 minutes because it was just too much.

WATCH IT YOU FAG
CRINGE YOUR WAY TO THE NEXT EPISODE

13 is worse.
14 is nuclear
15 is where shit goes down
16+ is the beginning of the end

Why does he act that way. I don't get it.

I really loved the episodes until now.

Why is Beatrice, Felt, and Ram on the cover if they aren't the romance options for Subaru?

Why are they on the cover when their screentime is at 0?

The cringefest doesn't end there, but subaru's autistic rants get balanced by him getting tormented a fair bunch

The director and the novel writer are laughing at you. Every negative emotion you felt towards the MC is intentional. He is sinner and you are supposed to be annoyed by his sloth, pride, arrogance, etc. He will become ambivalent also toward his love interest, because lust can't miss.

I started this last night and in currently on episode 16 and this guy just gets fucking worse I promise you

I also have to take small breaks during these episodes because of this fucking mc

This dude literally can't go 5 minutes without spazzing out at everyone

I have to pause every 2-3 minutes because Emilia is so cute.

Because it's not a harem and those girls are just other characters?

They serve no point.

Should've just made it Emilia, Subaru, Rem and Puck.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the show is bad. Its really just my personal reaction (even if its intentional) which makes the current arc extremely uncomfortable.

Dropped it at ep15 desu senpai
Literally mirai nikki 2.0

>cringe

Fuck off

>emilia
>cute

She's just autistic.

>Emilia is so bland
ftfy

Nah I read Mirai Nikki manga and I know re zero novel plot very well. The second one is smarter.

Whats your reaction to his rants?

Oh it definitely is, though that's still not much of an accomplishment.

Stop being autistic/thread

Its not autistic but a good novel/film will draw you into its universe hence you feel for the characters.

Its shit anyway