Qualidea Code thread

Next episode airs in just over three hours. Ready to find out what happens to Canaria?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-08-04/love-live-sunshine-drops-for-new-game-in-2016-summer-poll/.105025
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could not stop laughing at this scene when it happened.

You are a monster.

A lot of people did though, as seen in the older threads.

Those puns killed me.

How good at power point do you have to be to work on this show?

She better be fucking dead A1.

By the way, has anyone here actually read the LNs? How do they go?

The production committee probably spend all their money on the writers, seiyuu, and singers, leaving little left for animation. What a shame.

>wanting best girl dead
Shit taste Lelouch

You forgot how the moneymakers assumed that it would sell only with the writers, seiyuu and singers propping it up.

This is no Cross Ange, and that was blessed by the Nana.

As good as your grandfather.

Please user, she never got any good characterization and the execution was so generic during the scene there was no way to not laugh at it.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-08-04/love-live-sunshine-drops-for-new-game-in-2016-summer-poll/.105025

So the nips rate this series as the 8th best this season.

That's better than expected, what the fuck.

The funny thing is that despite that it's still expected to flop pretty badly.

Yeh it is odd for QC to be this high on the poll, yet its expected sales are garbage

Want to keep watching each week =/= Best

I hope she's dead. I really want to see where the hell they'd take it from there.

Stream where?

Why does Sup Forums hate Canaria?

It's not like we hate her, but it's high time some losses be permanent. Unfortunately, how she died is hard to take seriously.

>Charapedia poll

This is the show's chance to break away from the status quo. If they have to kill Canaria in order to make that happen, then so be it.

I still think they're gonna find some excuse to save her, unfortunately

Most of the time shows pull the "hey look we killed them!" and then x episodes later come back with "lol just kidding". I legitimately can't think of an anime i've watched in recent years that actually had the balls to kill off a main character/semi-relevant side character.

The problem with the show is their inexplicable focus on the Tokyo pair. Canaria's death doesn't help either way because:
-She either lives via brainwashing/kidnapping and once again it's this shitty damsel in distress garbage and a rescue arc for the blandest heroine starts.
-Or she dies and suddenly gravity boy shits up the show with his endless angst and becomes even more edgy.

Literally the best course outcome this episode is that she lives but gets hospitalized or enters a coma. That way the Tokyo pair doesn't hi-jack the show with their shit and it now allows new arcs for the other MCs.

I think she dies, but he meets a clone version of her is more likely.

Stream where?

You should look forward to the end of this season.

Is this series any good?

I read its description and it just sounded like another "Highschoolers fight demons using bullshit nakama magic." type series.

Just over an hour left.

It's not exactly good but it's fun.

Watch it for trainwreck potential.

We tell you after today´s episode.

I'd say you have my interest, but you really don't. This season is garbage. Next season is also garbage. Only show worth watching is Alderamin as far as non-continuances from last season go.

Danganronpa has been the more interesting so far.

>Only show worth watching is Alderamin
Well good to know your opinion is also garbage.

>Only show worth watching is Alderamin
Are you trying to turn this into a meme now? It's the third time I see this in a Qualidea thread.

New Game is also good, though.

She is too main heroine to kill off.

Loos like Kanagawa ep this week.

It's about time they got an episode.

The most boring pair. Hime is fine herself but her partner is shit. If they don't use more characters it will be boring.

For million`th time - she is not dead. She got teleported to Alien (Unknowns) world. Only small part of Earth is inhabbitable now, because outside of stabilzied areas alien world litterally "invaded". There are dimension 'borders' around the human inhabbiten areas - flying into one shown bird to be telefragged, as only part of it teleported and its body shifted in multiple pieces.

Canaria got into spheric dimension shift, which teleported all materia within it to alien dimension and now MC will look for way to follow her to resque her (also she doesnt need it, since she is alien)

>which teleported all materia within it to alien dimension
Nonsense. Her hat made it out alive.

She's just inferior. She's paired with worst boy and she herself is annoying and boring when compared to the other girls.

PRESS F

DEAD FOR REAL

>still keeping her in the OP
kek

Chigusa> Imouto > Icchan> Hime> Canaria>>>> Hime's partner.

Chiba> Tokyo >>> Kanagawa.

>did you hear canaria is kil for real this time?
>ukeru

bwaka

so what now? does he get another partner?

This is not funny.

So does she actually stay dead?

Wow hime what a bitch

>how do you do, fellow alive people

Yeah, hime is taking the new love interest role now

What did she say?

is there a mc in this series? or does every mayor character gets equal screentime?

>Gunning for the number one now
As expected of Icchan.

they are removing her chip

Girls: Imouto >= Hime > Blonde > Sword

Boys: Onii > Gravity

Side characters: Kanagawa > Chiba > Tokyo

There's only 8 shows this season?

Now hotaru is getting the death flag

This show is fucking awful. We need something interesting to happen.
The only reason I didn't drop it two episodes ago is because of Wataru Watari. Actually I think I'll drop it now

>what a loseer
>ukeru

Thank you.

agree..

Just drop it you faggots.

the ayys

>new ED
>intertwining pinkie fingers

New ED.

Hotaru is kil

How animation quality today episode?

>Kanagawa > Chiba > Tokyo
I don't remember Chiba side chars doing anything. Tokyo's are better.

It is the 8man faggots who came here for incest. Personally i think every chara is shit .

Spoiler that shit.

i wish