What does Sup Forums think of Kingdom ?

Not so much Kingdom threads.

Sup Forums has shit taste.

It's amazing

Source is some guy on mangamint comments section.
This is the rough translation of 485, based on what has been made available on the internet.

Mouten's unit has come to relief the Hishin unit. Hishin unit has been ordered off the line to take a break and reorganise themselves. Shin, however, wants to stay on the front lines because he knows zhao will be back for these hills. Mouten says resting is very important and it is noted Mouten is more capable at building fortifications than ten anyways.

Mouten drinks with shin and they drink to Shin killing Keisha and to Shin killing some of kanki's men. The accomplishment and punishment cancels each other out. They have some small talk and the topics range from the following
1) when is shin going to get married since he is already 22 (hence his reaction)? Ten and kyoukai have funny looks.
2) Shin asks when mouten isnt married. Mouten replies that he has to keep up on his playboy image that is synonymous with kids from rich families.
3) on a more serious note, Mouten says that zhao isnt the only enemy and reminds shin of the other states and their movements.
4) Mouten says the hishin unit needs to get off the front line, recover and evolve. Ten hearing this is in deep thought and summarises the weakness of the hishin unit and the need to improve. Basically she feels: A)defence and offence is still not strong enough B) If the battle lasts long the hishin unit will be in a disadvantage 3) Kyoukai and the hishin unit needs to coordinate even more 4) Archers and long range weapons need replenishing.

On the side Bihei starts talking about his wife and her boobs etc etc.

- More to come -

Lastly, since the battle is over, now it is for the civil officers to fight. Basically politics and diplomacy. This brings us to the next panel as there are secret talks between different factions. We turn to a small city at the zhao and qi borders.

There seems to be some indication that this was hidden from the qin capital xiangyang as we see that old man Saitaku, Riboku and the Qi king (eating his snake as usual). I am not entirely sure about this and am unable to confirm at this time whether there is some sort of betrayal from saitaku. However, it is said that Saitaku has a big announcement to make that will shock the the whole of China.

Name one other manga that has better world building than Kingdom

Pretty interesting assessment of the Hi Shin Unit. I didn't think their offensive power was lacking since brute force seems to be the only thing that makes them stand out.
Shin is probably going to become general within a year (in universe), which means the Hi Shin Unit becomes the Hi Shin Army. I hope they make a big effort to make his unit/army more balanced, e.g. archers, a shield wall, maybe give Ten some assistants.

Ravages of Time?

I'll admit this is might be the only manga to surpass kingdom when it comes to world building. Definetly one of my fav aswell, although the art kinda bothers me at times

>info dump of historical political circumstances that half the readers already know
Yeah, 10/10 worldbuilding, that.

I second this. It's about time we learn about the different roles within the Hi Shin Unit, especially when it becomes the Hi Shin Army. As of now we have the Duke Hyou soldiers for the main cavarly offensive unit, along with Shin usually leading them whenever they go into action, along with the two big infantry commanders Denryou or something (can't seem to remember).

Time to retake your history lessons if you think Kingdom political circumstances is just a info dump taken out of the history books.

I don't remember Houken killing Tigers.

Also this page was great

Nausicaa

You might be retarded pal. 90% of what's in Kingdom is Hara writing the story.

The only thing that the records say is what he puts in the boxes when an arc finished "It was written that in year xx blabla".

The records basically say
>Year x, guy got killed
>Year x2, rebellion

Stuff like that.

That's why it's a popular manga, if he was just copy pasting story then why would anyone care? in fact that why warring states shit is always popular, because every author writes whatever the fuck they want since there's barely any information from the time.

This happened more than 2000 years ago

>What does Sup Forums think of Kingdom?
I think you should lurk more if you need to ask this question.

Naki was the best of Kanki's girls. Now Kanki has no best girls left. I can't wait for someone to kill that fatty Raido.

>Half the readers know political circumstances that took place approximately 2300 years ago
If you are gonna try to stir up some shit, you should atleast try a bit harder. Weak 2.5/10

>I think you should lurk more if you need to ask this question
By that you mean what exactly? There might be ONE Kingdom thread every month that reaches over a 100 replies. So if your point isn't that by having one thread every month automatically explains Sup Forums opinions on Kingdom! i'd say it's a valid question.

Not only that but

With Renpa and Ouki gone, only Kanki and Tou are good generals in the sea of human shit.

Kingdom hasn't been good in forever.

Looks like I have some shitty taste for liking Karin, Riboku and so on. Kisui is pretty good too. His retainers going partisans on Shin's unit's collective asses was fun, too bad Kyokai killed the black-haired one.

I somehow feel Qi will play a big part in the wars to come.
Best King?

This is true

>Best King
It's gotta be the Zhao King, making homosex and exiling his best war asset, Riboku, to some outskirts to do nothing on a regular basis, what a man.

While Raido is definitely a shit, remember that Kyoukai did kill some of raidous men.
Of course its more likely that Raidou and Kuroou hates Shin because Shin is a moralfag.

I hope Kyoukai will be the one who kills Houken.

>shin is 22 and almost a general
what the fuck am I doing with my life?

>Mouten's unit has come to relief the Hishin

Yes. Best boy returns. He is way smarter than Shin so maybe he'll try to out-keikaku Kanki or something like that.

At least your life isn't as monochrome as his, with only rare slpashes of color here and there.

Is Shin still a virgin?

I almost cried when reading through the Sai siege

I gave up watching because I despise CGI.

First season is revolting but it improves a lot in the second season.

Either way, read the mango.

Also, Coalition War Arc anime season WHEN.

Yes like you.

It's one of the best "historical" manga i've read, but i'm starting to be worried. They have to unify the whole China and after 500 chapters, they are just starting to invade Wei

Zhao will most likely be conquered soon.

Then how come I still can't self-insert as him?