Danganronpa 3

Reminder that both Killer Killer and DR0 are important to read in order to understand both anime.

Also no one is allowed to mention the "Chisa is the Monokuma Maid" theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10914706
strawpoll.me/10914729
strawpoll.me/10914676
strawpoll.me/10916495/
youtube.com/watch?v=KrAOcflMCj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chisa is the one who design Monokuma

Hajime>Naegi

She's too sweet, it's gonna be sad watching her get heartbroken after seeing Class 77 post-Junko.

At this point I'd be more surprised if she DIDN'T have anything with the despiar

Hagakure>Nagito

I think most would agree in terms of character

0 should have consisted entirely of Junko tormenting her sister.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

He is the better manlet to punch, you're right user-kun.

Killer Killer is just a shitty spin off. Watch me not ever reading it and the anime completely ignoring it.

Then at least read Zero

It really bothers me that he made killer killer canon.

I dont think anything important came out of it aside from Juzo getting an early cameo

Killer Killer is only important to read because Killer Killer's corpse will be the dead body covering up Chisa's fake dead body

How does it feel tht Boobs Mgeee is a confirmed kill Sup Forums?

He doesn't really have the hips or chest for it to be honest.

Read your precious Killer Killer manga. The Future Foundation can make perfect replicas of dead bodies(Juzo made one of Naegi because he's Juzo)

It's not gonna be like Mukuro, this is strictly a matter of explaining the Monakuma death counter

you said that they'd use KK's corpse though?

Everyone is basically waiting to see how Asahina's NG code will activate

Like this gag from Hot Tub Time Machine

No, no, I said that his corpse will be found and be the cover up for the 13 remaining number

I can't cope with this...

>It really bothers me that he made killer killer canon.
I don't understand how KK is canon. Why does the WHOLE WORLD look completely normal?

I know Kodaka tuned down the despairpocalypse from how it was in the first game but this is ridiculous. In KK it honestly looks like nothing happened.

Strawpoll time! Look forward to seeing this posted multiple times in the Mirai!

Who is the best character of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen?
strawpoll.me/10914706

Who is the worst character of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen?
strawpoll.me/10914729

Who is to blame for getting Seiko, Ruruka and Sonosuke expelled?
strawpoll.me/10914676

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

WEEKLY SWITCH UP:
Who do you think is gonna die next? Danganronpa 3: Mirai-Hen! Episode 5
strawpoll.me/10916495/

I hope you vote for whodunnit!

>You aren't trash, Komaeda-kun
What did Chisa and Monomi mean by this?

>I don't understand how KK is canon. Why does the WHOLE WORLD look completely normal?
I assume there are safe pockets in an otherwise really fucked up world. But even those safe pockets are filled with fucked up crime.

I agree, though, it really did take away a lot of the magic. I mean, why did FF have to meet in a secluded area for Naegi's trial?

Isn't it because the world is recovering after Junko died and a lot of UD got taken out due to low morale? But then again the pics provided to us in-game (AE and DR2) made it look like the world is still experiencing apocalypse.

>Killer Killer is canon
Think he's going to make a move on Touko?

That Chisa actually cared about Nagito that she took the blame for him.

>UDG is just a shitty spin off. Watch me not ever playing it and the anime completely ignoring it.

Killer Killer is, without a doubt, trash but Kodaka says it's important so why doubt him?

>Chisa loved Class 77, even Hopeman
>She had a soft spot for Chiaki especially
And some people here DON'T think she's the mastermind

Munakata I think has it backwards. Yes, the Mastermind wants Naegi to survive, but not for the sake of MUH DESPAIR

It's for the sake of protecting Class 77

Monomi is retarded so I guess Chisa is too

she is not that nice

Post YFW -TRIPLE CLIMAX RETURN-

What if the twist is that Killer Killer takes place in the future?

>Despair-hen shows that despite being there for Munakata, she actually really cares about Class 77
>says this in Mirai-hen and is on the side that wants Naegi killed for protecting the Remnants

God dammit Chisa, you're so contradictory it hurts.

Touko is the second most powerful character in the series. I doubt it

There is less than 10 chapters. You could read it in less than 30 minutes.

animefagonly here,

Explain this

The remnants are all mass murderers and deserve to be executed.

>second most
If you're talking about Sakura's victory in IF, even that was because Touko was confined to closed quarters and couldn't use any of her tricks

I doubt Kirigiri can be fooled by fake corpses.

Diet

I can't.
How did he survive?

NG code "You can't tell people about your deductions."

:^)

It's almost as if stuff happened inbetween those two points in time or something.

They are still her students. She still cared about them. She's obviously a Moderate, not a Radical.

That's his diet routine.

h-hayai!

Oh man wouldn't it be funny if the Monokuma head that is seen walking in the OP is actually Chisa as the Monokuma maid?

Wouldn't it be funny if Chisa's Ultimate Despair form was the Monokuma maid?

>Chisa
>cares about her class

She cares about Chiaki and Nagito.
Have you seen her say something about one of her students lose a sister and another one a close friend?

Nah.

She tried her best, there's only so much you can do in a situation like that. Her speech at the end shows she really does care about Class 77.

[Running in the 90s] youtube.com/watch?v=KrAOcflMCj8

Why'd you post two pictures of Togami, i don't get it

Look at it from Chisa's POV

She teaches Class 77

Two of Class 77's friends and family gets murdered, Hope's Peak actively covers up the truth

Then, Nagito does his fucking silly bomb plot because they won't postpone tests due to grief

This gets 3 members of 78 expelled, but only gets Nagito suspended, because, in Jin Cuckigiri's words, "Luck is useful."

They transfer Chisa to another class, at a time when Class 77 needs emotional support.

Chisa leaves her favorite student, Chiaki, in charge of protecting the class while she goes to teach a Reserve Course.

And what happens later?

CHIAKI

FUCKING

DIES

The Student Council is SLAUGHTERED

And, of course, the Reserve Course

THE ENTIRETY OF THE RESERVE COURSE

Commits mass suicide

So let me be clear. If Chisa decided to do away with the Future Foundation, to protect her class which was driven to madness by Hope's Peaks wrectched irresponsibility

CHISA

DID

NOTHING

WRONG

>she tried her best

she is literally what started all the problems

>forced the class to attend thus becoming closer
>put into Chiaki's mind friendship and how she should protect the class
>the hope she tried to give will turn into despair
>covered for Nagito bombing
>her speech about talent is the one Chiaki repeated to Hajime who then repeated to Natsumi and everything blew up in his face when she died

What an awful thing to do.

in all seriousness, top is actually the "ultimate imposter" and not ryota. in dr2 you see him as a really fat togami until he dies in the first case.

we have seen the results

>bombing
>people getting expelled
>death
>everyone eventually turning to despair

>the OP
Which?

seiko ruruka and yoi are 76, naegi's class is 78.

How awful! Teachers should mind their own business and shouldn't make students have better a better youth!

see
if she didn't force them to be a class the world would be a better place
Fedora guy had the right idea.

he has superpowers

and did she have the means for hindsight for any of that happening? I know people here actively likes to disregard this when it suits them but capability of hindsight goes hand-in-hand with assigning blame for pretty much anything

What you're saying here is that the homeroom teacher was incorrect for doing what a homeroom teacher is supposed to do, despite having no means of thinking that it'd lead to a bombing.

Tell them, Naegi.

>Who is to blame for getting Seiko, Ruruka and Sonosuke expelled?
If Hopeman didn't plant his bombs, Ruruka would be the only one to be punished. MAYBE Seiko too if Ruruka managed to convince the jury she provided the laxatives.
But on the other hand, if Ruruka didn't try to cheat, she wouldn't get involved in the bombing incident because Seiko wouldn't open her bag in front of the jury. So Hopeman and Ruruka are equally to blame.

When I said Touko was the second strongest, I was referring to Izuru being #1

>Fedora guy had the right idea
Absolutely not, he's the one scouting all these nut jobs into the school in the first place. Him and Jin's "I don't care how crazy they are, everything for Talent" philosophy is what ruined everything

She cares about all of them. It's just that Nagito and Chiaki got their own episodes to set their relationship with her. Using same logic, she cares more about Hinata then the other 77s.

Oh yeah, Izuru.

It'll be interesting to see how/why he decided to surrender.

>supposed to do
No? It was totally optional. They would've been perfectly happy in their own little worlds. Chiaki would still meet Hajime and she might've actually been able to get him to not become Izuru on her own.

>favorite student
Teachers are supposed to have no favorites. Shit teacher.

How the fuck can people be so retarded that they're watching a direct continuation of a video game that they haven't played?

And she also couldnt convince Hajme of his own self worth as she saw her boyfriends gay servant beat him up.

now you know why the name

Why was he pretending to be Togami again?

It means that 2 months prior to episode 1 he was still Twogami as well.

To get Hajime back/Make Junko feel true despair/See Chiaki again

Pick any of the options or all. I wouldnt be surprised if he programmed AI Chiaki before going into NEO and snuck her into it with Junko.

Go read what I posted again. A homeroom teacher telling her students to go to homeroom isn't objectively wrong in any way, unless she had the foresight to see that it'd lead to bombings and so on which she didn't.

and with Koichi it's been established that the only reason the students hardly ever saw him was because he was either drunk or out scouting, not because he was actively avoiding doing so.

It's a bit vague but Hajime's words going into the project indicate that he's not even doing it for himself anymore, becoming "everyone' s Hope" and so on. At the moment it's vague enough to be interpreted in a few different ways though.

No doubt, Hajime wants toprotect the Natsumis and psycholesbianSatos of the world but his self worth still isnt great, he's still insecure even though he's sincere in his beliefs.

He's similar to Komaeda but not really. It's a shame they didnt run into each other.

>it's the teacher's fault for trying to act like a teacher
I dunno guys, maybe HPA itself is just sort of inherantly shit in general

H-he's fast!

Chisa wasn't even their teacher. It was fedora.

>oh no, Chisa has to teach normal people now.

I know she isnt sad about that, but the Komaeda issue, but shit, she didnt get sentenced to death.

She was employed as their teacher while Koichi was doing other things/recuperating. You know what I'm getting at here you cheeky fuck.

I dont want this smile to die.

Junko will smash it.

Got u covered, Bob.

she is a teacher for a class of child prodigies, she should have been more careful

instead she covered the bombing, covered the poisoning without telling Hiyoko nothing, covered Chiaki physically assaulting a classmate, said nothing when half the classroom was destroyed by Akane etc.

the only thing she did was call them bad oranges and then only care about Chiaki and Nagito

That'd be cute but I can't think of a non-stupid reason for justifying the three being together at the same time.

Don't worry, she won't. She's going to be the villain of DRv3, after all.

You niggas keep forgetting that teaching wasn't Chisa's goal.

She just got into it somewhere along the line and her goal was to get demoted.

Is it true that impostor Ryota is a female?

Thank you user's, i know i can always count with you to improve my mood.

She doesn't derserve to be protected
Komaeda did more for the class than her and yet Chisa chose her because they have to make her the center of the entire anime

I get that he's shorter than his sister and all but the height difference between Makoto and Hajime isn't that huge, is it? Also why is Makoto leaning so far back into Hajime's crotch in this?

At your service anytime you need.