who shinku here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8_8K2LwGg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Junk the best

Gin.

Stinku is shit. Kashira is Alice.

>still no Detective Kun-Kun movie

I was 8 years old when the original Rozen Maiden aired, so no.

JUM POAR TEH TEA

Stop making me feel old.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

>stinku

Dolls are for fucking. [Y/N]

Y

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

shinku>kashira>>>>>>>

RM was one of my first animus

Finale made me cry ;_;

Why can't people admit that Barasuishou is the best doll?

Souseisexy best

We can all at least agree that Hina Ichigo is worst.

This.

How can you say that to this face?

>tfw no maidenly thug buddy

oh user

Old Jum>Young Jum

Old Jum and Saitou are the best thing to come out of 2013 anime

nice choice user

>implying you wouldn't hold hands and kiss on the lips with best girl

Doll joints?

Yeah, Adult Jun was a great character.

>Hina Ichigo is worst.
No.

Who cares about the people. I want dolls doing lewd things

He is the MC of amaama now

Agreed.
Shitku is worst

absolute trash

Boku can be pretty lewd.

MORE!

Okay, there also is this one I almost forgot about.

She is pure, it's the other people (and dolls) who have dirty minds.

dumb junkposter

My man

They were so cute.

>were
Why the past tense?

Exactly. They ARE cute.

SUPER CUTE! ~desu

Yeah. You're right. My bad.
>tfw no twin

I'd like to desu their boku if you catch my drift.

I want to take a bath with Kanaria.

Yes

I want to spank some Kanariabutt.

I'd rather jam my dick in it.

Why of the two is better?

A decade later and I still love Suiseiseki more than anyone else

Desu really is best

Gin is not junk.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8_8K2LwGg0

This show kept me alive this year.

Yakult-chan is love.

Where does the yakult thing come from again?

Penises are not for dolls.

Japan.
If I'm remembering things correctly she asks Boku's anime-original master if the old man had not forgotten to take his lactic acid bacteria, and they began the joke from there.

FeatherPONOS

Shinku is best girl. Junk a shit.

as much as I love sawashiro, Suigintou was the best.

>PONOS
why is this shit so hilarious dsbhfdshfdshgh

P○n○s, please.

Gin's alright

More than alright.

All maidens are great but Suigintou is my waifu

desu

Top tier: Gin

high tier: suiseiseki, shinku, the pink one

bad tier: green haired one

Eat it nigger, bitch nigger trying to start shit trying to mess with the big dogs, that's why you got DROPPED: Souseiseki

Hina ichigo is underrated and much less annoying and more endearing than one expects her to be.

if you think hina ichigo is bad then you ought to think kanaria is worse since she's basically a repeat but a bit more random and quirky

>shitting on Souseiseki this hard
It's like you've never read the manga. Easily one of the better dolls as the story went on.

>Kirakishou not even listed
Truly the most overlooked doll

Overall almost good taste user

>first time Kira was even mentioned
>only about one single pic in the thread with her

I though she was more well liked than that.

user...

>Still no ending arc anime
T-Thanks, DEEN

>Failing to recognize and appreciate pure elegance, unrivaled beauty and classy eroticism

The unashamed display of abominable taste in this thread makes me vomit.

It's not a sin to like both.

Have this Kira, user

I don't have much hope for it ever happening at this point, but perhaps if the new manga proves successful we might eventually see another anime.

Also worth mentioning that the series 14th anniversary is on the 12th of this month, just days away.

Would people even like the ending anyway?
It's somewhat an alternative take to Traumend's ending

She easily has the best design of the dolls and the way they took the plot with her was a thousand times more interesting than the way the manga's plot went with Kirakishou.
She deserved to win the Alice game.

This anime was dogshit.

God tier: Souseiseki, Kirakishou

Considering a few details brought up in the new manga it wasn't exactly the actual end to the story

>implying the manga "end" is not more like a less rushed repeat of what happened with the first manga that is then continued in an alternate branch of the world tree

Wake up people. RM 0 already has some of the dolls (namely, Suigintou) searching for Shinku that is within some dream. It totally is a continuation of the second mango. If it manages to go on and ever get another anime adaptation it has the potential to be way better than Zurückspulen, what with having many/most of the dolls doing their thing fairly early on rather than taking two thirds of the season for them to even show up.

Just hope whoever it is does not decide to compress several volumes into a single first episode again.

>multiple volumes into one episode again
This is actually very likely to happen again since, as said, there's so much proof that Rozen Maiden 0 is actually a continuation. The 2013 anime didn't cover the ending chapters of the previous manga so they most likely would have to cover those somehow so people are caught up to speed on what happened.
Thankfully it shouldn't take that long to cover the last chapters so it wouldn't all be thrown into one episode.

I had hopes for another anime especially as DEEN skipped like 20 episodes with the last episode. The new manga isn't bad though.

*20 chapters

At the pace of Zuruckspulen, they would have to do a full cour if they want to do the entire part in Kirakoshou's dream field right.

It would take a full cour if they wanted to do a 1:1 manga to anime adaptation. For an adaptation of just RM0, at the moment, they only need to cover just the main events leading up to Shinku becoming Alice and then sacrificing herself to bring the other dolls back, and probably also the last pages with Jun and the rest of the dolls entering the door to find Shinku a new Rosa Mystica. Interesting that RM0 has the goal of finding Shinku a new Rosa Mystica turned into just finding Shinku instead
With that said I'd rather a full cour for the end of Tales than to do more compressed adaptation considering that first episode being so awful in that department.

kira and bara a shit.

So Jun is still hanging around in Africa, looking for the base crystal in question?

I would definitely love to see Gogoitou, Maudalin, and Judica properly animated, but it likely won't happen as a 0 adaption would be more profitable by the merit of the series being ongoing.

If they adapt 0 they better not make a first episode as bad as 2013's. They should've even make a recap, just dive right into the story.