cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/c7/e2/c7e2e4ac1df3e0f911808ad79c557582.jpg?5471958
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/cc/7a/cc7abb78194658ebb497d32fd239e2dc.jpg?5374217
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Probably not

Yes, I've been studying RegEx

No.

>Are you mentally prepared for tomorrow?

Is he?
Are we past the crying?

I haven't even seen Re:Zero yet and I already like Subaru because he seems to cause massive butthurt in Sup Forumsnons for some reason

He hits way too close to home for some anons.

All he does is cry.
Its nice to have a protagonist that isnt some overpowered try hard but all he does is cry and is scared all the time.
And when he dies after seeing his killer he freaks out like some 'nam veteran with flashbacks, you would think after a few deaths he would have more self control.

What anime is this?

Re:Zero, AOTY.
Sup Forumsermin hate it, though, so watch out.

Re:Zero, self-insert garbage.
Don't bother.

I'm getting mixed messages. From the sounds of it, it's just an edgy fantasy. I'll skip that. Thanks.

Reddit The Animation

self-insert forced drama cuckshit

>namefags hate a show
Honestly seems like a good reason to watch it, fuck off and hang yourselves.

Found the 12 year olds

>liking isekai
>not being a teenager

Satire??

The show actually has an age rating of 17+ mainly because of the """violence""".

Though I'm not surprised because teenagers play adult and mature games all the time.

seeing this girl ripped in pieces repeatedly satisfies my heart so much

Well, you can be a teenager and be above 17 years old.

Found the KEK

Yep Le;Zero is for le mature anime luvers such as yourself amirite

beetlejuice pls go

>Shinji
>All he does is cry
>I want a protag that can do stuff
>Kirito
>He's too OP I want a protag that suffers
>Subaru
>All he does is cry
>mfw make up your mind
Appreciate that Subaru isn't another Kirito pls

this, litterally Reddit: The Waifu

>mfw everyone on my feed was talking about how much the latest forced drama fest of this """"""""""show"""""""""""" made them cry
what a bunch of cucks lmai

>implying you are immature

what's the problem? She repeatedly ripped our an hero into pieces for not trusting him eventho our S U P R E M E G E N T already did everything for their sake. It's now her turn to taste that

he stop bitching after that long talk with rem

Imagine being either on of these guys and Reddit just isn't doing it for you anymore. No one's upvoting your shitty jokes, nothing you post is getting any attention. You decide to move to greener pastures to become an user. But nobody cares who you are here and you don't have a name, how will people follow your hilarious comments as you post the same shitty tired memes everyone else posts? You post cuck, cuck, cuck over and over but nobody knows it's you. So get get a name on an anonymous imageboard so people know who you are. Imagine being such a faggot you have to broadcast your mediocre 'identity' here.

Filtered

literally SEETHING

nice dubs btw

ebin trol desu

I'm not completely ready.

QUESTION (no bait, really): Why people say Rem is a good character? I mean, she remembers characters like Rei Ayanami, so I understand the popularity, but otherwise she looks flat to me. In fact, in the beginning there was some mystery, but now she became just a "maid" (she idolizes Subaru now).

He is a deconstruction. A more realistic character. In his situation you would also cry and scream.

>A more realistic character
>continues to die and save a person he hardly knows in the first arc

>then continue and tries to save a person who's killed him twice later

I'm sorry but that's not a realistic character, a human being would have given up earlier and not go through such lengths for people like this.

Subaru is whatever but he's far from realistic.

in the new world he had actually hopes to forget his past where he was always regarded as worthless and unreliable , she doesn't really like emilia at first , he fell in love with her after seeing her generous nature, and for rem , he is actually scared to death after realizing who killed him, but after also realizing that the one holding his hand while being under the affect of the miasma and bad dreams (after of course realizing that someone can smell that strange smell) he decided to save them , hoping that they are actually good persons as he supposed , and as actually it turned out to be

so the character is pretty realistic , but if i were to explain why he is so realistic i would stay here the whole day saying all there is to say about him

>so the character is pretty realistic
no, he's not. and your comment makes clear. he trusts easily in people he just met (to the point of falling in love), he goes to a dangerous world (if we think about it, is scarier than the real world) and acts as if he was okay, he faces death situations and yet, does not give up. he is composed based on idealizations.

a guy like shinji ikari is far more realistic. he tries to avoid suffering, subaru pursuit it.

>she idolizes Subaru now
I hate that too.

Subaru considers his life to be worth less than a bag of potato chips so it's understandable that he'd throw his life away to help people he just met and people who murdered him.

I also like how other characters call Subaru selfish, I don't see them sacrificing their lives for others, maybe Rem but she owes Subaru one.

>lmao FORCED KEK DRAMA EDGY SELF-INSERT GENERIC REDDIT UNREALISTIC WAIFU MOEBLOB GARBAGE characters
>caring about what happens
Wow I cannot believe that you would do this senpai

Yes

Nah sorry can't imagine any actual human willing to get slaughtered by an Assassin multiple times for something like a crush.

Best girl(male).
Post more.

>Stop watching shit

Problem solved

so he is a masochist. that's the only explanation.

Sweet,

How can a girl squirt so far?

>I'll skip that. Thanks.
I don't think anyone there was reccomending it to you user.

>mentally preparing yourself for a shitty chinese cartoon

Lmao

source on these .png files

Please stop posting this picture. It fails to show the actual character that bitch, Subaru, is.

No. Put a little effort and find yourself.

Just because he is not how groupthink he should act it doesn't mean he isn't realistic. In my opinion you are not realistic because your way to think is unrealistic. Do you understand how much stupid is "realistic or not"?

ok, user!

how you think*

>image searching cropped images

You're a special one aren't you?

Yes, that's why I was asking for sauce, you splendid oldfag.

Well, At least you tried:
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/c7/e2/c7e2e4ac1df3e0f911808ad79c557582.jpg?5471958
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/cc/7a/cc7abb78194658ebb497d32fd239e2dc.jpg?5374217

>a guy willingly doing things that causes him death over a girl he knows but just has a crush on
>realistic

Prepared to be angry.

Source of this?

Metal Gear V

Everyday there are men who would kill to get a girl, or they kill themselves for a girl, or they kill the girl because they can't have her. Oh right. They are not realistic, even though they do exist, sadly.

Progression.
A story should have some character development. The MC can't be static.

Not saying he should ever end up at the point where hes OP and can accomplish anything but hes motivating to overcome these obstacles should grow.
After episode 15 he should have gone from crybaby to an edgelord and the rest of the series should have been Toyota getting less edgy.

See Besides, all hes doing is causing himself some very temporary pain. He doesn't even seem to suffer physiologically at all (probably because hes a NEET), he was just faking it.

Just passing by here, why has this fellow been compared to Sauron in some of the OC produced by the threads here? Anyone?

On a daily basis, some boy sees some cute girl in a local. He starts to fight with a random guy who had put his eyes on her too. One of them get killed or hurt.
And this happens in real life. Men are fucking stupid.

No, he's Jackie Chan.

Back up with statistics or you're bullshiting.

You seem to realise he barely knows shit about Emilia then and it is fucking unrealistic to get yourself sliced up over and over again limb by limbs for someone like that.

>girl

Reinhard when

Okay user let's go with your scenario.

Now let's loop back to the beginning where the guy has full memory of the last loop.

Would any guy purposely try fight again with those fags?

Yeah he does

overrated absolute TRASH for normies!

>he was just faking it.
work with facts, not assumptions. pls

No

He'd go for a surprise attack this time.

THIS

Its pretty obvious. No one goes from insane, can't mutter a single word to edge lord in the span of a day.
Even betelguese could tell, and I think cultists and guys like him are pretty knowledgeable on the subject of insanity.

>mfw normies in my anime club won't stfu about this absolute SHIT

Episode theme
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

WHITE WHALE

Get the fuck out of here and kill your shitty self you double nigger frogposter.

GO HOME

if you die the first time in a terrible way, the trauma will prevent you to go the same way the second time. it's like having a nightmare, even though it did not happen, you will hesitate to fall asleep again.

I don't see anything unrealistic with his actions. If you knew someone that was headed to their death, especially someone you were infatuated with, it would be less likely that you wouldn't try to help them.

Subaru also came in with the mindset that he was supposed to be the hero in this world. He has the impression that he can save these people.

we have already seen him alone with his own thoughts. he clearly did not fake to himself. plus: being a NEET does not mean being a masochist.

he's that way for the sake of shock value.

>dying in a bar fight
>terrible way to die

Bad example. Even if you wake from a nightmare, you'll eventually go to sleep again no matter what.

The time he freaks out and refuses to speak he didn't even see his killer, he just froze to death (and as the cultists were frozen too I imagine it was some sort of defense active in that corridor to protect what was behind the door)

I'm always ready for more memes

>especially someone you were infatuated with, it would be less likely that you wouldn't try to help them.

You're exaggerating the closeness of his relationship with Emila at the time.

Also yes i would try help but after getting sliced up a bunch of times despite my efforts and actually feeling pain from dying i sure as hell would not personally get involved anymore.

Would have just said fuck this or if i run in to someone like Reinhard for example I'd leave him a tip of the situation and go about my day.

I'm not gonna be like if i just abuse my power and keep dying i will eventually know how to beat this bitch because i would know what dying feels like and not want to go through all the trouble again for some mere crush.

Anways Subaru does too much than a normal guy would

>Subaru also came in with the mindset that he was supposed to be the hero in this world. He has the impression that he can save these people.
that's why is unrealistic. since he is in a cruel world, full of tragedies and deaths, he should wake up, realize that it is impossible for a normal human being to live there. but instead he does not give up. after all, he is more like naruto than shinji.

Getting almost immediately mugged and killed didn't dissuade him from the thought he was some kind of special hero. He just didn't keep on talking about it and his inner monologues didn't reflect it.

>being murdered
>casual thing

bad interpretation. what i meant was that if something small like a nightmare make normal people hesitate, be killed should be a situation a thousand times worse.

This guy get