Paddock: Impossible shooting trajectory confirmed

Vid link below
Rundown:
>First round of fire, Stage right (Left) screen is cracked by a direct hit from bullet
>Tip of Mandalay Bay Hotel is obscured from view of this screen by the entire stage set up
>Bullet clearly hits from the front
>Impossible trajectory

Red line indicates only possible trajectory of bullet if the official narrative is to be believed.

Vid Here:
youtu.be/nRg1IZyH1sk?t=11s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>curving bullets
I think kikes made a movie about this
lets see if the goyim buy it like they bought no thermite on 9/11, and then later thermite oxidized by the jet fuel on 9/11

Was going to say.
Curving bullet sounds awfully familiar doesn't it?

Why do (((they))) assume their program of dumbing down the White population has been successful enough to pull some ''Its inpossible but let's just listen to what the good reliable folk at the MSM have to say about it first'' shit like its the fucking sixties.

Also, can someone leave a screencap of ''John's'' posts from before the attack. Don't have it saved anywhere and need it.

Because it works

An even more impossible shot is hitting the Bellagio Hotel at the far end of the strip , something nobody wants to talk abot. A video was taken inside while on lockdown and Bellagio is mentioned on police radio log.

See Jon Rappoport Blog , Oct, 5.

Ty bby

Its like they are getting more and more audacious about leaving deliberate inconsistencies/ lazily planning these things because they know that regardless of how many people who where actually there say the complete opposite, they will still believe the MSM. Meanwhile hands are being rubbed together and the Goyim is being laughed at for being made to turn against themselves whenever someone contradicts the MSM.

I'm not seeing this crack dude. Regardless, those rounds could penetrate that screen from the rear.

Does a ricochet possiblly explain this? Would it conserve enough kinetic energy after the deflection? (not /k/ if you couldnt tell.)

>not seeing the screen crack

You see it and see/ hear the glass shatter because the filmer has the entirety of the screen in view when it happens at around 13sec into the video. Its really painfully visible and it causes a malfunction in the screen which is also visible. The bullet would have to travel through more than 20m of stage setup to hit the screen from the rear.

That screen was not hit, the "glass" would not crack like that. The other screen actually got damaged (you can see a weird pattern on it). By the way, I'm pretty sure that's not even glass, it's just a LED display (like the billboards on highways).

I think the filming device broke or something (the one that outputs the footage to the screen), not the screen itself.
Where do those water droplets at 0:11suddenly come from? (when it goes blue)

How many shills are lurking today holy shit.
Sitting at their posts waiting to pounce on any topic regarding LV. Is Sup Forums really that much of a threat ?

So I have to just conclude that something really big is happening and they have lost total control and are throwing everything against the wall. That's the only way I can reconcile how fucking badly they botched this whole operation.
>(((they)) above as appropriate.

Good point. It could be a crack on the camera that shows its self on the screen but the sound of the crack in the stereo field of the audio implies it is coming from exactly where the screen is.

You all saw this, right?

That's what I was talking about. THAT screen got hit (or at least, the elections that drive it got hit), but not the left display.

* electronics

Do NOT talk about the helicopter behind the stage as shooting starts.

the plan to changing a nation is changing the family
they don't want you teaching your idiotic boomer parents.
the revolution will be a civil war between father and son

Yeah I know.
The crack on the right screen is weird, I dont think that they would use a cracked lense on a concert?

Anyone who can't see/ hear the fact that the Stage Right (Left from crowd perspective) screen suffered a direct bullet hit is either shilling for mossad or needs to watch the video closely.

The other screen glitched out but didn't have large cracks suddenly burst out of them sending shards falling.

all that shit wasn't there on the night of the shooting. Look at the original vids of the concert.

well, then
i think we have a lead

you retarded? any shooter who has spent a decent amount on the range knows how to do this. takes some practice, but you have to swing the rifle real fast and pull the trigger at the right time.

kek

>implying bullets travel in a straight line.

The reason they’re so sloppy is because they want us to find the clues and stay in our containment zones railing about it as they continue marking us for later liquidation. Either we launch our own Night of Long Knives or they will, and soon

Hahahahaha

>Mossad trying to imply that bullet drop/ windage is the same thing as a bullet traveling straight and then taking a 90 degree turn on the horizontal axis

Seriously though

>Israeli Flag
>Image.jpg

Hahaha

Funny how the kike doesn’t even hide his satanic flag

Nice try shlomo

Aw, let the Kiken off this time.
Its probably his first day shilling
Has to learn the ropes

I mean it could have came from above

Unless you can rule out the possibility of a ricochet your claims will be easily dismissed.

Also, I was under the impression that these were not themselves screens but rather boards for projectors. If so then the projector being hit by a bullet or someone damaging and disconnecting equipment in the panic would explain it as well.

So you're saying ayys were involved, or it was a stealth chopper.

a kike said it so it definitely came from the ground.

Okay Mr Goldsteinberg, I'll bite.
Bullet hit the front of the screen but. let's pretend that it didn't for a second for the sake of your point. If it hit the screen from above it would have had to have traveled through the hard/ solid permanent roof of the stage area at a diagonal angle without deflecting and continuing in a straight line

>not shilling
not so much
could be aimed anywhere else and deflect into the screen. a tumbling 5.56 is still a 5.56

>implying a window allows no FOV.

I hear swinging it 90 degrees vertically has a more drastic effect makes the bullets spin faster.

From this angle looking at the stage, what's to stop a bullet going straight through the roof of the stage and striking the screen on LHS of stage? it's possible. And/or a ricochet

nice get bong

Image was to demonstrate a possible bullet course from the window to the front of the screen.
FOV was taken into account and originally I tried every possible line of fire for the about 20 horizontal minutes of range he had from that window. None of them worked as the height he was at would mean hitting that screen from above would involve penetrating the thick steel roof/ metal gurders at a diagonal angle and hitting it from the front would involve a JFK miracle bullet.

I'm afraid you're right

>HARVEST
subtle
where's the shot with the twin towers in it?

Nothing to see here, Goys

Go back to sleep

wow, slid hard

Bullet passed through the stage, he was aiming at Brad Paisly

(if) i were to plan this, no matter my overall intention, i am singling out a high value target for my first shot.

I think I see what you're talking about. Can you screen shot it and break it down dude?

Can you imagine the normie outrage if Ariana Grande or someone got killed?

i would line 'em up like weinstein

This dude does a good break down of the sound and calculates the range. youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

He says there's acoustic evidence of 2 different firing positions and the best spots for a 2nd position would be from the south or north of the venue making it extremely likely that rounds would hit the screen in the vid of OP.

Take some fucking screen shots and circle what you mean, faggot, include the timestamp. Ive rewatched it a dozen times and I dont see what you are talking about.

Furthermore, you havent proved that they came from the front. Its not "clear" at all, obviously. The stage is mostly air, you have an open metal framework and lights hanging in it, thats it. A bullet from a high powered rifle could have found a path for all you know.

i will need to go examine some of the other footage

THIS. I'm thinking there was a VIP at the concert that got taken out

>still posting this shit
that guy has been debunked so hard in every single fucking thread it gets posted. you have to know this. so why are you posting it again?

I've listened to BobDancer about video poker.
He says only less than 20 people in the country can make more than $100k playing video poker.
That $5 mil Paddock a year allegedly made is fucking bullshit.
Money laundering confirmed.

anybody got the DRT list?

Interesting if verified
CALLE CALLE

Never seen him mentioned, dude, but I've only seen a couple of these threads.

A bump

what is DRT?

kek, nice photo oppotunity.

>
dead right there
>

>depending on millenial fbi and cia agents to not fuck up a false flag

ish?

Those led video sceens were not hit. The weird symbols were not because of damage, they were codes for the the cabal or whoever to carry on their planned false flag attack . Thread is just a diversion from capo and such.

helicopter shooting

my first thought

im guessing you failed physics and are one of those gun hating libtards. he was in an elevated position, and he was shooting the crowd not the band.

Bumped & bookmarked. Don't let this slide, guys.

Screen looks totally fine. Where is this cracking?

Did a thread on Vegas, it can be found here:

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Those are flashing lights you nutter. You wouldn't see flashes that bright if it were shooting.

Bullet could have went thru the other side of the screen

even so were there other reports of a heli?

Bullets riccochet off things, retards

I do not have the link handy, didnt have a chance to save it when I was watching it, but in the 'get down' video you can see someone get shot in the head. The movement of their head strongly implies that the shot came from the direction of the left stage light rather than the right stage light (which is the "official" location of the shooter). Please take a look at pic related and then consult that video to verify that I am correct in my assessment.

Or the reason they are so sloppy is they can only get shit people to partake in this shit so they get sloppy shitty results

None of you will survive what is coming. And as you slip back into hell I want you to remember it is all your own fault.

His head would move towards where the shot came from, not the opposite... come on user.

911 was not thermite. AE for 911 Truth, which pushes that narrative is fraudulent. The towers came down from directed energy of some kind. It was turned to dust. Majority of the towers never hit the ground.

And cops at the bellagio confirmed there was nobody shooting there. People were panicking and running and yelling shooter over and over and idiots repeat it and run themselves. So people report shooters, even when there are none. There were reports of shots at the tropicana multiple times, while cops were inside coming right back on and saying that they are at tropicana and that there are no shots. Same at the hooters, it's just mass panicking and repeating information they think people need to know to understand what is going on, which is "shooter, they have a gun, run". This shit happens every. single. time.

You realize those stages are basically mostly just trusses which is a type of scaffolding essentially, and light weight poly vinyl. Bullets would go right through it without a problem and ricochet off the trusses. 20m of stage set up? Come on.

What is coming?

if you flip the cone its still not the hotel... so idk why you dont mention that?

HARVEST. Just before the October Harvest Moon. Right in front of a Pyramid with an illuminated capstone, a Sphinx and an Obelisk.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

> KEK wills it.

I would have agreed with you even without those digits.

WE NEED PHOTOS OF THE BULLET HOLES!

A Ballistic Expert will be able to determine if they came from such a distance.

>what is bullet drop
>what is ricochets

This thread is what happens when people who played too much COD in their teens and grow up to be adults and try to estimate adult situations. The end product of this stuff for the average person, the normie is the image of a half baked poorly thought out, insane and pointless opinion that OP had laid out. If you took real time to develop a real bombproof argument more people would take notice and real points and notes wouldn't be lost in the midst of retarded equations and summaries. I'm absolutely all for poking holes, not blindly believing what authority tells you to think and thinking critically in complex and dramatic situations.

Made this earlier. Might account for a hit from behind.

The theory I'm proposing the second gunman was in on of the towers. Let me know what you's think.

I made this after watching this video:
youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI

Or vidya guy grabbed his laptop and killed the feed. The front of house would of been about 40 feet in the crowd center stage. That equipment would of been in the field of fire. I am on board, just work in the industry.

Screens are taken down as of today. They were there last night at 1:30 am.