GERMANY ASKS SWEDEN TO HOLD ITS BEER!

dont just read the headline,it gets worse...

the absolute state of germany lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc24.com/news/local/lawsuit-failing-to-get-a-friends-wife-preggers
books.google.se/books?id=9b8DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA26&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
gistmania.com/talk/topic,272022.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The absolute state of krautreich

was waiting for the "your mom will die..." at the end, but the ending is actually worth the read

I'll do it for half the money and I only need one night

>Demetrious

>who was also sterile, to the shock of everyone except his wife
Lol, what a twist.

The virging Demetrious Soupolos
The chad Frank Maus

the best part is this a fake news story from like 8 years ago but of course the fucks on here will believe it

only a fucking greekroach would pay some guy to fuck his "beauty queen" wife (marrying a beauty queen LMAO), all these meds are totally fucked up in the head
> turkroaches
> shitalians
> greeks
just nuke it tbqhphambam

where the fuck did you get this from?
The Onion?

but maus found out he got cucked lol his kids was not his either

>t.demetreus

the world is a weird place user

Hello mr Soupolos

the best part is when a parody from 8 years ago becomes reality today.

stop lying shoppaloppadis

after reading that headline i don't want to read the rest

hahaha fucking saved

>britbongs can't tell the difference between 30 years-old fake news and proper news articles
No surprise there

kek

quite

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!

>Demetrius asks Frank to impregnate his wife

WHITE HAS KEKED NOG

Holy shit

>no source
Bong pls

>The chad Frank Maus
Read the article dumb-ass. The funniest part is that Maus is a literal cuckhold. "His" children are not his. The guy is also sterile.

>Demetrios Soupolos
Fucking greek to lazy to bang his wife and enticing shitty bait threads written by salty brits

nbc24.com/news/local/lawsuit-failing-to-get-a-friends-wife-preggers

NBC

ITS REAL

Good day Mr shapahadaha

A classic.

>nbc24
kys

>The city of Germany

>literal cuckhold

really? stop ruining this word.

>the absolute state of germany lmao

The absolute state of germany, 39 years ago apparently.

books.google.se/books?id=9b8DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA26&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Typical of the so called "fake news" you shirtlords happily consume on a daily basis I guess...

We'll keep the beer

>Wh*Te people

show your flag bitch

>He was sterile as well and his children was not his
What the fuck is this? Reads like something out of someones wierd fantasy

>Demetrios Soupolos
the cuck is a greek

Now to find out who the two children were fathered by.

>it was Demetrius

KEKCEPTION!

gistmania.com/talk/topic,272022.0.html
They want to help her.

My God, it's full of stars!

>sweden

hahaha fuck off nigger

wew lad

>Giving medical to this guy in his 60s
>Turns out he's impotent and has been for the last decade or so
>Has two kids under five with his wife who's only in her early 30s
>Says he doesn't understand it, but he isn't complaining
>Because of Sup Forums I know you can't just drop redpills on people and you need them to work it out on their own
>Tell him a friend of mine was hunting bears in America last year, but he didn't have a gun, he only had an umbrella
>At some point down the trail this big grizzly comes charging towards him, but quick as a flash, he pulled out his umbrella and shouted "BANG! BANG!"
>"And believe it or not, Mr Smith, the grizzly dropped down dead right in front of him with two bullet holes in it"
>"And you believe that?" he laughed
>"What do you mean?"
>"Well isn't obvious someone else was doing the shooting?"
>mfw

Nah, I'd believe a lot but that I don't. It's obviously the narrative they want you to believe.

german cuck. do you realize how many american and russian soldiers fathered children in your country after ww2?

>hint russian soldiers supposedly raped like a million german women in berlin alone

>the state of the nation that gave rise to Hitler and the brave men of Nazi Germany

This is deplorable Germany...

WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK? WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE TAKING THIS SHIT? WE ELECTED DONALD TRUMP AS A SHOW TO THESE LEFTIST KEKS THAT WE WOULDN'T TAKE THEIR HORSESHIT, AND EVEN IF HE AS HIS FLAWS AT LEAST WE DID SOMETHING.

WHY WON'T YOU DO THE SAME

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING JESUS THESE ARE HITLER'S PEOPLE.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?

thats the punishment for losing the war , they should've fought like the Japaneses till death

wow thats some really good reverse psychology , going to use that to redpill my friends , got any more similar like that ?

Well done, brit. A+ subtle redpill.

Hitler's people died when just about every German male died in the invasion of Berlin. Met any Germans lately?

They are lost.

I'd like to offer my services to all the german "men" on this board who desperately want to be fathers...

Take a vaca with your grill to America, give me just one ovulation period and I'll have your women knocked up and ready to go.

No fees involved as long as I approve her first and you both sign a contract absolving me of all responsibility for the child(ren).

Might need a few more nights, Wouldn't be able to resist putting my load on her face.

>Oldfag can't triforce..The end is nigh
>Also traps are gay

Holly fuck. This user is gonna be scarred for life...

they was AYRIANDATED!

holy fuck dude...

Guys, what do you do honestly if you find out your sperm was sterile, and you don't believe in adultery or prostitution? Would you let your wife be inseminated by someone else to have kids?

>qt trap sister
Muh dick!

EVERYONE GETTING CuCKED

i would ask my brother or closest male relative to do it if i wanted a son that was mine badly

my dad had a vasectomy after 3 kids with my mum...but when they divorced and he got another gf he wanted another child but could not

so he paid me to do it...5k i was a student and needed the cash for bullshit,and i did and it worked 1st time.

few years later he died and well now im stuck right now babysitting his/my son this very moment lmao hes playing lego worlds on his switch

bit awkward desu even worse i have another son with my gf lmao so they are brothers but he thinks he is his cousin xD

What the fuck

looks like miklos sousphaloupoulisskipos neglected to add a clause forbidding condoms

>paying your neighbor to fuck your wife

wat

>britbong relations

Lmao, a cuck being paid to impregnate a cuck's wife.

Plot twist, the kids are Demetrious's.

>Germany

This cant be real.

i fucked my step mum and got paid by my dad for it and he spent his last few years with a son he treated as his own cause it shared my DNA and by extension his

and now im stuck babysitting him lol oh well,i do buy him stuff.

1 more white kid was born so no harm done :^)

>niggers

Satire from less than 10 years ago is coming true. Shit that we only joked about is now reality.

this is why no matter what ever get the snip anons! you may wind up crawling to your son to fuck your new younger step mum for him and get paid

>crappy image
>no link

Sharia blue RAUS

This story is from 1978.

>the britbong speaks of situations that may happen to us all

Lmao. Read the entire thing, do not regret.

Stupid degenerates

>his/my son
>my fathers/my son

NIGEL WHAT?

this freaking sounds like a bbc mystery radio drama plot. Are you old aristocracy?

Get doc martin, poiroit, and gay sherlock holmes on the case.

fuck me, this is some comedy gold

>cuckception
first human centipede and now this... both make me want to vomit

>Greek guy is sterile
>asks German neighbour to impregnate wife
>something goes wrong
>Germany is cucked

???

I NEED THE SAUCE.
I'M CHOKING ON THIS DRY PASTA WITHOUT SAUCE, I NEED IT DESPERATELY. SAVE A SOUL, BRING THE SAUCE

That's unreal.

He is using it exactly right though. Learn into cuckoldry and what it means

Wow this story is so cool. How did the jewish journalist come up with it? What a creative writer.

lost

america and russia happen. mostly american reeducation.

Fucking Germans

t. Chav

>I'm having so many fucking kids fuck yeah seed everywhere
>having no kids

sides in orbit

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

wow, you'd think he's realize something's up long before it got to the amount of virgins his other neighbor achmed gets after blowing up

he genetically mine but my dad raised him,but i share my dads blood so hes like half his also in a weird way lol

lower middle class,dad was a home owner and business man

look up above for an NBC sauce user

You do realize tabloids make those stories up....right?

not really user,you are just mad he didnt ask tyrone