So is this the most NTR-packed manga currently running?

So is this the most NTR-packed manga currently running?

Did she get fucked by the vampires though?

It looks like she just became the leader of the bad guys

So MCs childhood friend is race traitor taking vampire fangs daily and his partner still wants his dad? This guy can't catch a break.

She got fucked by them in the first arc pay attention.

Sucking blood isnt really the same as putting your dick in a vagina

It's exactly the same, lrn2vampire.

what a slut

So it looks like the MC isn't a total faggot in this series

Is this worth picking up? 99.9% of manga is trash-tier now

Im sure her hymen is still intact

MC is a faggot, it's just his badass dad possessing him.

It's pretty trashy tbqh fampai.

MC had the right idea when he was about to stab her.

does this have ntr?

Probably.

Fucking Kaishaku and their fucking 5 pages of cliffhanger a week.

Maybe.

It's the fun kind of trashy. I wait every week to see how many plot stupid plot twists we can shove in.

Also the art is nice and the girls are hot, and I want to see how much farther the childhood friend can fall.

What are your speculahs?

Oh hey, this shit. I found it when I was searching for some random fantasy manga.

Pretty shitty and edgy desu.

>NTR

Guaranteed replies.

Sup Forums just crawls out of the woodwork for edgy shit like this. It's like they love to be angry or something.

isn't the whole point of the vampires attraction to her that she's a virgin? virgin blood and all that

I don't remember what Hakim's goal even was. Vampires already control the world.

What does crowning Wakana and making a Shirley clone achieve?

I really doubt she will go with the MC after getting a taste of luxury

Material wealth>love
For women that is of course

MC will still try and think he can save her only to realize she's enjoying her current life. Just a matter of waiting until they meet again.

MC's not really a faggot, he can kick ass pretty hard and wreck pureblood vampires.

He just wants to avoid human casualties so he does things the less easy way, which makes him seem like a pussy.

Any cute vampire grills

The one in this is a vampire, she's on MC's side.
There was another vampire grill who attacked MC and was slain. There are a few more named ones in the City.

I don't know.

He isn't really a faggot, he's just to obsessed with his Wakana and his vampire murderboner to notice he should be focusing on more productive things, such as making a legion of Dhampirs with Shirley.

Not to mention his best friend already betrayed him from the start, the rest of his village is dead, most nice people he's met are dead by no fault of his, and then when he meets his best friend again he is forced to kill him.

We'll probably get an asspull eventually but yeah makes shit all sense. Attacking his village to get the scarf people and Shirley maybe might've made sense though?

Could you repeat the question?

>making a legion of Dhampirs with Shirley
I'm sure he'll get on that once he's properly rejected by Wakana at their inevitable reunion.

It would help a lot if we had any indication of Hakim's endgame, yes.

But if we didn't know, Wakana's betrayal will feel a lot more stinging.

>when he meets his best friend again he is forced to kill him.
I don't see what's wrong with this.
>making a legion of Dhampirs with Shirley.
He SHOULD, I have a bad feeling that the author really wants to force us to belive Wakana is THE heroine we need.

>MC doesnt get to or isnt allowed the girl he loves
>but others girls finger and fondle the shit out of her and nobody bats an eye to it

When will this trope die

Allowed to touch*

>being jealous of girls

You're some kind of maximum cuck

>is ok with another person fingerfucking the girl he loves

Arent you the cuck here though?

Hope we helped.

Yeah when they showed that I was already sure some shit like that was happening and we still are not one step closer to know what Sherryl actually is.

Who even cares, as long as Shirley wins the bowl that rotten filthy Wakana can suck whoever dick she wants

I wish she get the experience of being cucked watching how MC gets best girl feeling like the shit she is while knowing she will never attain true happines for being the slut she is.

But this time NTR 'slept with another man' is applicable with the innuendo given compared to throwing the term around.

Shirley wants dadcock

This is the only time I hope for NTR to happen so MC can end up with best girl.

She will soon want soncock

I want her to want my cock instead.

Now that's lood.

I love this