Sup Forums:

Sup Forums:

>fuck blacks filthy niggers for being unsuccessful

also Sup Forums:

>fuck Jews filthy kikes why are they so successful

So which is it, goyim? Should a minority group be poor and stupid so you can feel better about yourself, or should they be successful and rich so they contribute to your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065621/Orthodox-Jews-forced-from-Guatemala-village-after-opposition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is LITERALLY speechless!

Note: this is not what I believe.

THe argument is that Jewish success is due to nepotism and very strong ingroup preference in a society where basically everyone else has no concept of their own ethnicity or ingroup, ie. a vulnerable society.
THis is more or less what Kevin MacDonald talks about the Culture of Critique.

Now if there is any truth to that I don't know, there could be some, but any discussion that leaves out the average Ashkenazi IQ is being wilfully ignorant. That seems by far the most likely reason for disproportionate Jewish success.

Note that this means that Jews will have a lot of influence in society, which is a standard anti-semitic trope.

I think it is a bit of both. Jews really are much more aware of ethnicity than whites, but they also seem to be on average smarter, with a corresponding amount of very smart people.

So in Nobel physics prizes- the success is deserved. In CNN hiring practices, less certain.

in between of course

when do we get to pop this kike in the oven agian?

>why are they so successful
Because of your nepotism you disgusting heeb.

We are ready this time around

no its more like: fuck jews for destroying my race and country. I don't care if you get rich successful whatever. Jews are very intelligent and better than whites in certain categories,I don't dislike them for their race but their actions instead

>or should they be successful and rich so they contribute to your country?
>wealth is the no.1 thing in life

typical kike

Inherit inferiority versus cronyism.

Oy vey...

>Juden
>contribute to a country
KEK

It's both.
Why is everyone in Hollywood turning on each other right now? Because of kike nepotism and cronyism.
It's the same reason why (((diversity))) in the workplace eventually leads to that companies destruction- the competent people are pushed aside for less competent friends and family. The kikes flee, then start the process over at another company. This pattern has been repeated throughout history, and is the reason why Jews are eventually pushed out of every society they infiltrate

>guilts US with 6 gorillion and billions wasted behind a fictional country
>we ready for war

the audacity of these sneaky kikes, lol

why is it jews always try to take two pieces of anecdotal evidence and try fitting a universal principle to them as if that's from what their opponent is arguing? are jews not really all that intelligent? hmm....

Sup Forums:
>fuck niggers for being uncivilized violent apes

also Sup Forums:
>fuck kikes for preying on the weak and vulnerable exclusively for personal gain

ftfy

Jews commit usury, bribery, and blackmail. You are not good people. You have a playbook on how to steal money from hard-working goyim. We know this already, kike-rat.

Neither. Just get the fuck out and we'll call it even.

Only a Jew would call being a cancer on the rest of humanity "being successful."

And we're willing to end the whole world just to make sure you don't rule over it, kike. Your move.

Fuck them both. I wish they would kill eacother untill none left.

>so much shit in one picture

Goym BTFO!

maybe because they used the US government as a stepping stone to build their shithole country

You don't even have a single shred of evidence to back that up.

No one hates blacks JUST because they are unsuccessful, no one hates jews JUST because they are successful. Typical kike arguing based on false premises.

this

>MSM shits on jews
HAHA Sup Forums was right again SLAYYYY QUANZ msm is our greatest ally!
>MSM doesn't shit on jews
OMG DON'T YOU KNOW? (((MSM))) IS JEW-CONTROLLED!
Which is it? Choose only one.

>msm is our greatest ally!

when the hell did Sup Forums said anything like that?

See

We know why - usury. The Muslims have more honour than you.

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

>so they contribute to your country?
What contributions? The foreign wars? The divisive economy? The flows of immigrants? The blatant lies and research impediments?

If a person was successful thanks to his own merits I'd feel no envy for his situation but rather admiration for his capabilities.

Hahahahaha
I think you should just mentally prepare yourself and your families for the gas chambers.

(((MSM))). Occasional burning of their own kind to throw sheep like you off the course.

>MSM shits on Jews
Hahahaha

im a jew
theres only one race: human

you didnt answer the question

we don't condemn jews for success, rather they are condemned for have a monopoly on everything and associating almost only with other jews. someone post that photo of the CNN jews, all the higher ups are jews, they arent inherently successful, they are just jewish and have an easier way up on that basis. jews hire jews. success is not what is condemned here, it is the fact that jews have their hands in everything, they run the show, they do not like to be questioned either. have you read some of the garbage holocaust autobiographies? it's no cringey and inaccurate most of the time that it's terrible, it's just awful that these kikes still play the victim after 70+ years as if it just happened yesterday. jews manipulate everything to their own zionist agenda, even this thread is the work of a kike. there was no gas, but i sure fucking wish there had been. fuck kikes, fuck niggers, and fuck you.

we just want to be left alone lol
you can enjoy your (((superiority))) everywhere else
why dont u go contribute to guatemala or something
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065621/Orthodox-Jews-forced-from-Guatemala-village-after-opposition.html
oh right they fucking hate u there too

You don't even have a single shred of evidence to back that up.

I think you should mentally start preparing for those gas chambers, friend.

post some jew chicks from your local mall/street

It has nothing to do with success
Blacks (influnded by Jews) tear down society to bring it to their level; Jews tear down your society so they can rule it

You mean that people want to feel superior to people worse than them...
And that they are envious of people better than them?
No fucking way!

we help minorities even if we think of them as beneath us

you guys shit on us all...the way you attain power isnt through a noble way,you do it through deception lying and degenerate behavior

this is why we hate you

How come the greatest country in the world could not spot the jewry, how could the kike finesse you so?

>fuck niggers for leeching off the hard work of others.

>fuck Jews for leeching off the hard work of others.

b-b-b-b-b-b-but look at Weinstein!!!!