Rules for Swinging: No one who supports Trump

How does it feel to know that the retired swingers are all against you

>We are highly educated, retired professionals who have been married for 38 years. We have always had a great sex life, but 15 years ago we added some spice to it by swinging. When my husband first suggested it, I was devastated – I thought it meant he wanted to have sex with other women. He insisted he just wanted to watch me have sex with other men. I finally agreed, so he could get it out of his system. However, as soon as I tried it, I was sold.

>We started by finding couples online, and from there we were invited to parties/orgies in people’s homes. Our swinging friends were in all sorts of professions – teachers, doctors, bankers, at-home mums. There was no polyamory, no falling in love, no jealousy. We attended these parties once or twice a month, and when we went home afterwards, we had the hottest sex.

>We left swinging for a few years, being busy with our children and work. After we retired and our children had moved out, we decided it was time to get back out there. The sites had changed, featuring only young women with perfect bodies – not exactly what we are looking for, nor what I have. We find it difficult to meet couples our age, and often swing with single, straight men. We have rules: no married guys cheating on their wives, no one too young or too old, and no one who supports Trump. We always use a condom, and we never have sex the first time we meet someone.

>There’s nothing quite like an afternoon of sex with two guys, one of whom is my husband. Our son would disown us if he knew.

archive.is/5MQX5

Other urls found in this thread:

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm
theonion.com/article/hedonistic-orgy-marred-by-exclusively-overweight-m-660
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is the kind of people who criticize trump

>implying Trump voters are that degenerate
It's like saying we'll have a gay orgy, no cheating spouses or straights allowed

>We are highly educated
I bet these plebs don't even know Greek and latin

>tfw no 70 year old STD pussy

Baby Boomers fucking and fucking things up?

I'M SO SHOCKED

ENJOY YOUR HIV/AIDS YOU GODLESS HEATHENS

>cucks hate Trump

Water is wet

>god I hate trump so much
>fuck my wife and let me watch

yeah sounds about right.

>highly educated
and yet they don't know the simples words of Jesus Christ.

How do you write this and think you're making a Trump supporter go "on no these weirdo freaks don't like me, well I guess I should stop being a Trump supporter"?

Oh no, I can't fuck an old cuck how horrible.

You should do it in Cali. That's all. Enjoy being a degenerate cuck. Maybe we'll send a video to your children. Mommy getting creampied is sure to be a subject at the next family gathering.

this guy gets it.

The Holocuck is coming, degenerates. You were warned already, enjoy the fire.

If you were fucking this pruned up skank with her ball-less walking, talking wallet watching and said you were a trump supporter she'd be into it and everyone knows it. nevermind all the degeneracy

>When my husband first suggested it, I was devastated – I thought it meant he wanted to have sex with other women. He insisted he just wanted to watch me have sex with other men.

>We have rules: no married guys cheating on their wives, no one too young or too old, and no one who supports Trump.

No fucking woman would fuck a man who voted for fucking Hillary

"no one cheating on their wives"

I guess the other way around is fair game then.

>I can't fuck some old slag that got tired of her husband's dick
Oh the huge manatee

Oh no. Old degenerates with holes in their brains are against me. Whatever will I do?

>He insisted he just wanted to watch me have sex with other men.

So, cucks?

Not cucks, swingers.

Each day I'm surprised by how fucking stupid boomers are.

These just prove that only cucks are against Trump.

>Serbia loves Trump

The left is really just a degeneration of the mind. Absolute madness.

Why are the fucking memes true?

do you support Trump?

no

ok now you can fuck me

lmao stupid drumpfies bet you wish you could fuck my wrinkly 70 year old wife well TOO BAD

>if you bebrand cuckholdery into swinging you're totes not a cuck

The memes are informed by reality. And just maybe... reality is formed by the memes.

>not allowed to participate in STD roulette
sad

>watching your wife get fucked is "swinging"
Even more mental gymnastics for subhuman cuckold leftists. They need to be killed.

Wew lads

The best part about this article is that almost all the comments are supportive of this.

It would almost be worth it to lie to the fat cow, fuck her then put on a MAGA shirt.
>you got trumped, whale!

My sweet, sweet (((big cityfags)))...
I'll will not miss y'all dearly, when starvation ensues because of the
'Great RaHoWa". Oh sweeties. Enjoy your soul crushing, faux-happy degeneracy for now.
Economic. Collapse. Now.

from this blow, i may never recover

I love to tell liberal chicks, just as I start to cum in their mouths, "Uuuuhhhhh, I voted for Trummmmp..."

Usually they leave in disgust. Good. The only thing a liberal chicks mouth is good for is sucking cock, keeps her from talking stupid

>people with aids avoids you now
fucking nice

Sure you do chad.

>We are highly educated
literally thinking man's fetish
>He insisted he just wanted to watch me have sex with other men.
so, literally cuck parties

This level of memes is just too fucking much. What have you done to reality Sup Forums

OH NO HOW WILL I EVER GET CHLAMYDIA NOW

Oh noes, I can't fuck some nasty wrinkly Boomers who are probably infected with syphilis

Cam we make this the new stealthing?

We dont care. Youre almost dead, and youll rot in a nursing home.

Liberal chicks prove that sucking a whole lot of cock doesn't make you good at it. Conservative chicks do it so much better. Ann Coulter probably does it so good guys actually are blown to death.

>It's like saying we'll have a gay orgy, no cheating spouses or straights allowed
That's why liberalism is so fucked. They write their own rules and pretend to be the moral high ground.
Orgies, homosexual threesomes, breaking wedding vows are acceptable.
Support Trump? You sick freak!

>tfw pick up chicks on tinder who say no trump
>tfw video tape them begging for cock (to further use as evidence, just in case)
>tfw put on my MAGA hat afterwards to get them to leave

>masculine men have bigger dicks
>masculine men have better faces
>masculine men more likely to give women orgasms
>masculine are men far more likely to be conservative Trump supporters
So basically these swingers are cucking themselves out of their own orgasms. Maybe the degenerate swinger "men" just can't compete?

Most swingers are gay anyway. I know a lot of swingers, and they'll be coy about it, but they either discreetly or openly are looking for some man on man action.

This.
Beta cuck Hillary voters doesn't want Trump voters big cock and manly ways to make him look even more beta. Betas don't want alphas around.

Here's a shekel. Now fuck off shill.

esu xeries ellenika ?

Swingers switch partners, cucks watch while you fuck their spouse. These people aren't swinging

Oh, no. Boomer degenerates with wrinkly sock-like tits with dry diseased cunts and flaccid wart-blighted STD dicks don't approve of the younger generation righting the wrongs of the ruined America they inherited from their brain-dead burnout parents. What a tragedy.

Swing yourself into a wood-chipper, OP.

>Degenerates are leftists
Really activated my cashews

>>Our son would disown us if he knew.
Because your degenerates and your husbands a cuck.

Jesus was a pedophile faggot. Educate yourself.

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm

/r/atheism please go away

>read this
>fall asleep because afternoon drowsiness
>have dream
>Sup Forums has doxxed their entire swing club
>sent the pictures to friends, relatives, adult children of swinging couples
>wake up

What a strange dream!

Anyways:

theonion.com/article/hedonistic-orgy-marred-by-exclusively-overweight-m-660

God I wish.

Confusing swinging with being a cuck. Was this written by a Jew?

>When my husband first suggested it, I was devastated – I thought it meant he wanted to have sex with other women. He insisted he just wanted to watch me have sex with other men.

Oh that's ok then

They're called swingers cause they'll hang on the day of the rope, right?

Also anyone have the article of the girl that couldn't stop cheating with republicans/trump voters?

>degenerate democrats

Not surprised in the least. Also don't care.

>Our son would disown us if he knew.

Yeah but what fuck what he thinks, right boomer piece of shit? As long as you get your quick and empty release.

What wrong with boomers?

Gross

All cucks were for Hillary, anyway.

>The only thing a liberal chicks mouth is good for is sucking cock, keeps her from talking stupid