We got an updated one of these? Because I.G is probably the only one here still in Top Tier

We got an updated one of these? Because I.G is probably the only one here still in Top Tier

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_I.G#Innovations
youtube.com/watch?v=ku5bOuliZtY
wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/hirunehime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bones
>top tier

Stop

Yeah, that's why I said this has got to be updated

From the thread about White Fox.

>bones
>top tier
How old are you? Only 14 year old kids think that dead studio like bones is good.
You must be over 18 years old to post on Sup Forums

Sup Forums isn't going to collectively agree with anything. I've been around for a while and seen a lot of these threads. The only consistent studio that stays in top tier is IG. You put anything else up there and peopple an will argue.

shit list

Lower J.C, Toei and Bones
Raise Deen
Manglobe and Gainax to dead tier
Put Trigger to high tier

I.G is way more defended than Madhouse

With a huge Netflix deal, FLCL reboot and Legend of the Galactic Heroes remake. I'd say there isn't a studio that has more potential to deliver down the road

KyoAni and Shaft are literally meme studios that doesn't matter on worldwide scale

>I.G is probably the only one here still in Top Tier
Are you a fujo?

seeBut yeah, they also make the best sports anime if you're into that stuff.

>worldwide scale
Oh wow!

Production IG isn't consitent at all. The quality of their shows is highly dependent on who's directing or writing the show.

Yes, you will never see any billion corporation come to SHAFT or KyoAni and ask them to make a new show.

Out of all the studios posted in those charts, only Shaft and KyoAni has a distinctive style.
Trigger is trying too hard to get recognized but their style isn't unique to them, happens that they want to make it theirs.
Add P.A. Works, their sameface is like a trademark, too.

The rest of the studios ranges from generic to trash.

Put Doga Kobo near the top

What was the last IG sports anime that wasn't obviously aimed at women?

Wasn't Daiya no Ace by I.G?

>they also make the best sports anime
Only if you're a pleb.

Quality wise, I.G is still in top tier. And all of their recent anime sell well too, except maria.
>No one defends I.G
A lot of I.G anime has more than one male MC. It's trigger Sup Forums's insecurity so much.

So you actually think they picked IG because netflix liked their work, and not because they won with the lowest bid.
Four studios were solicited, IG won on price and timeframe.

Like stated already. SHAFT and KyoAni aren't that relevant and drawing the kind of attention this board will make you think.

If they were, Netflix and others would be reaching out to them over IG. But they realize they a niche audience they pander to and probably couldn't deliver on the big stage.

How will the anime studios ever be able to compete with their puny sameface-anime against the sameface-idols of Sunrise?

> you will never see any billion corporation come to SHAFT or KyoAni and ask them to make a new show
I hate to tell you this, but this happens to SHAFT on such a regular basis that they're mocked for it. Or do you not realize that Aniplex is literally Sony?

>A lot of I.G anime has more than one male MC. It's trigger Sup Forums's insecurity
Fujos actually believe this.

>reaching out to them
It was a bidding process

No, user, Netflix is Western and they put big budgets into live-action, so that obviously means they're the bigger company. Go away with your facts. Netflix is going to save anime with all their money that Sony and Bandai don't have!

A Netflix original incomprehensibly a much bigger deal than a Aniplex original. And it will show once Perfect Bones is done.

>they've never funded an anime before, but trust me, it's a big deal!
Sure.

>Go away with your facts. Netflix is going to save anime with all their money that Sony and Bandai don't have!
This.
Somehow these retards think Netflix is bigger than the Asian media market

>you will never see any billion corporation come to SHAFT or KyoAni and ask them to make a new show
> but this happens to SHAFT on such a regular basis that they're mocked for it
>A Netflix original incomprehensibly a much bigger deal than a Aniplex original
Nice goalposts, my ESL friend, but where are you taking them?

This isn't confirmed. I guarantee this next big Netflix anime original after Perfect Bones will be done by Madhouse, IG again or Sunrise. Maybe WIT since they're a subsidiary of IG.

These lesser studios might get a crack at it one day.

>World wide scale
It's true. Not that I hate Kyoani, but normalfag rarely knows what Kyoani and its works are.
Shaft and its monogatari are even worse. No one knows that studio unless he/she is an otaku.

I'm a boy, dude.
It's not just an assumption though. It's already proven by your existence.

Normally, these threads are just dumb. But they're a good litmus test for anons to show if they actually did their homework and informed themselves about the anime industry or if they got all their knowledge from trolls on Sup Forums.

I'm a dude, boy teehee xD

I'm pretty sure Netflix is going to only go for independent studios. They won't want to patronize Sunrise/Bandai.

What kind of Western normalfag knows the name of any anime studio that isn't Ghibli?

It's people who don't understand how either the anime industry or business in general works, so they just assume that the reason anime have small budgets must be that the people funding them are poor, and that since Netflix's TV shows have bigger budgets than anime, that must mean that Netflix is richer and will make bigger budgets for anime.

>Aniplex is literally Sony
I think everyone on Sup Forums already knows about that.

But you will never see any billion corporation 'from overseas' come to SHAFT or KyoAni and ask them to make a new show.

Fix'd for him.

Only accurate list.

The Netflix original will look amazing because their is no weekly, strict broadcast schedule to follow. They have a big and lenient schedule they are on.

And yes, the much larger than usual anime budget will help.

>What kind of Western normalfag knows the name of any anime studio that isn't Ghibli?
Just try Mention GiTS or Kill Bill
Sometimes Linkin Park Breaking the habit will do, even that was actually from Gonzo.

>Being chosen by netflix means you're the best animation studio

>Trigger is trying too hard to get recognized but their style isn't unique to them
Oh, wow.

Going to have to kindly disagree with this. This thread alone has shown IG has some major support.

Luckily they're not spammed to death like shaft and kyonani. They actually have a degree of decency to their name.

>>Aniplex is literally Sony
>I think everyone on Sup Forums already knows about that.
You vastly overestimate the majority of anons who come here casually to meme and shitpost a little bit.
On the other hand, that vast majority doesn't really give a rat's ass about such knowledge, and in that regard, they're happier for it.

>What kind of Western normalfag knows the name of any anime studio that isn't Ghibli?
Heck, not even nip normalfags know any other anime studio besides Ghibli, Toei, and Sunrise.

It's on par with Western normalfag knowledge about which cartoon studios exist. Most of them will answer with Disney (plus Pixar) and perhaps Dreamworks Animation. 20th Century Fox Animation is already nerd-tier knowledge.

>Only accurate list.
>Bones & Trigger not in protect tier
>Madhouse, Sunrise, Mappa, JC not in no one defends tier
Are you being AFK for a long time, user?
The more a studio got protected, the closer that studio end up as a meme on Sup Forums.

>Madhouse
>no one defends

>Top Tier
I.G
Madhouse
MAPPA
KyoAni
>High Tier
A-1
White Fox
Sunrise
David Productions
Brains Base
>Mid Tier
Bones
WIT
Trigger
SHAFT
Doga Kobo
PA Works
JC STAFF
>Low/Irrelevant
Pierrot
Xebex
Toei
Studio DEEN

There you go. Now update

DnA is by Madhouse x IG.

>Gainax x IG : EoE & FLCL
>Madhouse x IG : DnA
>WIT x IG : AoT
Judging by IG's track records, IG is great partner. Almost all of their collab projects sell well.

It's kinda funny though, manime studios only befriends with another manime studio.
You'll never see Kyoani collab with Madhouse or Gainax.

Their fans split into two groups. The one who love Madhouse & the one who only love 'old' Madhouse (Maruyama and his MAPPA).

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel like DEEN are redeeming themselves. Shouwa Genroku, Konosuba and Sakamoto were all pretty good.

FTFY

I.G. did Psycho Pass.

They're garbage.

Literally better than most of the irrelevant trash KyoAni and SHAFT has put out in the same time frame. A lot of people watched it and it was big deal.

It could have been better definitely. But the only garbage thing was that 1 episode they hardly finished for whatever reason.

That was a successful and profitable original series. What are you on about?

fixed

>successful and profitable
I'm confused, are these tierlists measuring quality or profitability?

I will not argue if you add S2 in your sentence.
Otherwise, you really have high standard.

>KyoAni not in garbage tier

Madhouse top tier? You should kill yourself for even believing that to be true.

>KyoAni
>trash

Do you realize they literally created modern anime, right?

Truest post I've seen all day for the first couple sentences then more random stating a subjective to piss it all away

"Modern anime" is the reason anime is fucking trash these days.

Hang yourself.

Kyoani and Shaft are uncontested the most meme studios with the most fake opinions about them though there is a decent chunk of younger types that really do seem to think everything to do with Japanese animation must invariably revolve around these two studios and that the next defining or memorable show can only conceivably come from one of them.

FTFY

>Top Tier
MAPPA
Bones
Sunrise
Pierrot
Toei Animation

>High Tier
Shaft
Whitefox
Kyoto Animation
Studio Deen
David Production

>Mid Tier
J.C. Staff
Satelight
P.A Works
Trigger
Feel
TMS

>Low Tier
Silver Link
Madhouse
A-1 Pictures
Xebec

>Trash Tier
Lerche
Arms
Brains Base
Zexcs
LidenFilms
8 bit
IMS

Anime has always been trash.

Netflix originals actually make for good shows on average instead of just commercial marketing shit barely disguised under the pretense of a functional show (rarely turns out that way anymore) that is aimed at otakus and teens with a rotation of the same hack staffer names over and over again for starters. It's like every few months I have a new season of a quality Netflix show or a new one starting up that I can watch as slow or fast as I want and that I usually would call exceptionally good and worth spending my time going through compared to trying out the latest anime season and expecting something to resonate with me.

>they literally created modern anime
Uh, no?
I'm not that guy, but IG was the one who introducing digital animation and its CGI effect into anime industry via GiTS '95.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_I.G#Innovations

Kyoani only introduce Moe trend though.
No need to be sad, one of IG founding fathers is Hideaki Hatta (Kyoani founder).

>Madhouse
>not elder god tier
wtf i hate OP now

I'm loving this emerging ESL trend, especially because as you would expect from Sup Forums the people being accused of ESL posting really don't come across that way for the most part. You can literally use it anywhere, kind of like the reddit or kill yourself meme replies. Maybe it's gearing up to replace them, I mean they are long overdue for a phasing out.

My bet is on the latter though this thread is doing better than say a stalker thread for people's posting having any basis on reality.

Why?

>no Gokumi
I am the sad.

because we should forget abut the part where people make anime and instead talk about netflix deals of really bad shows

Here are the official tiers.

It took my a bit but I noticed most people that post here don't actually seem to like, know anything about or actually watch anime. As you say it's just really really convenient for finding shitposting and memes because of how insular yet familiar to it's actual fanbase the culture is, particularly of late. Poke and try to irritate the animu fans and see what they come out with seems to be the strategy along with just saying random shit based on what others have been saying about some anime thing

Osomatsu-san's finale during that season had better animation and was visually more appealing than all of them

All three look like shit.

Wit isn't in the top tier

Anyone who doesn't put Production I.G in their top tier hasn't seen Guilty Crown. It's one of the most beautifully-animated things ever made. Not to mention all the technological innovtions they've made.

People definitely defend A-1. I wouldn't put Madhouse on the same level of retarded memeing and vs. topics as Kyoani and Shaft though. The only one that might conceivably fit in there is Trigger.

THIS.
Anime by Aniplex, Kadokawa, & Bandai are just long ass advertisement for music album, manga, game, etc.
On the other hand, Netflix only sells its actual show. So, by logic they will put more effort into the anime itself.

It was half decent until you badmouthed Muyazaki.

Sadamoto in interview said Netflix and Amazon are good sponsors with big potential.
>visually more appealing
Who is more visually appealing:
Sargent or Bouguereau?

I'll defend A-1 if their works only consist with Anohana, Birdy Decode, Your lie in April, Working, Erased, and Anthem of the heart.

He criticized Charlie Hebdo for making fun of the muzzies. He's a complete idiot.

Old outdated memes will stay forever.

No they didn't light novels did, they just had one of the first ones to be successfully marketed and raise the profile of late night anime by realizing the power of things like dance endings and woe is the plight of the bored teenager about to embark on a power fantasy storylines.

If anything they were the first studio to start the transition towards most fans only paying attention to commercialized otaku bait that primarily focuses on Japanese teens in a school setting late night anime and if it weren't them it would have been somebody else. I'd also argue they were one of the first studios to take advantage of social media, stealth marketing and memetic/meta appeal of their shows, something other studios and producers have since executed far better.

This is logic of child.

Haruhi did that.

Finally, someone gets it.

Change BONES for Xebec and i'm fine with this list.

You're kidding, right? Right? Guilty Crown is hot garbage. Being pretty doesn't excuse retarded writing.

Sounds like you're agreeing with his stance against free speech. You're an even bigger idiot, sorry.

Shaft already had corporations from overseas coming to them back in the 80s.

A-1 gobbles up fucking everything, so it's inevitable that they come out with something good just by sheer chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=ku5bOuliZtY
>wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/hirunehime/
>Hirune Hime movie
>GiTS SAC director
>Signal MD studios (I.G Port)
Holy shit. Why does I.G keep establishing new studio?

I'm hype for this movie.

>judging an animation studio based on something other than animation