Explain to me why this is bad

Explain to me why this is bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2582661/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Etc.

Child pregnancies are usually terrible for the mother. Unless he waited until she was much older before fucking her it's a miracle that she lived as long as she did.

This.

She live that long because she got the COCK early you dumb cunt!

>Child pregnancies are usually terrible for the mother
IIRC at 29 her oldest was 14 which means she was 14-15 when impregnated. So what's wrong with that then?

“Go to housekeeping” must be what they used to call statutory rape

nothing
there's an argument that humans make much stronger, almost familial bonds with one another before the age of 16, I forget the exact terminology though

bullshit

>there's an argument that humans make much stronger, almost familial bonds with one another before the age of 16
Impressionable?

Is pushing pedophilia the final stage of this whole kike thing? I mean what the fucking hell are they gonna be promoting next?

Back before dogooders trying to make the plebs think they actually care ruined everything.
Cocaine used to be legal and was considered a gentleman's high vs. alcohol too. Then it got wrapped up with opium and banned.

Moralfags ruin everything. And leave us with SJWs.

no, no its a term for the types of relationships we make with other people when young

>Pedophile marriage lasted longer than 95% of modern marriages in the current year
Really makes you think huh Rabbi?

It's not a red pill if it's easy to swallow.

If you're attracted enough to the body of a 9 year old girl you are fucking sick.

These men are pedophiles disguised as husbands.

The only thing on display here is you. How the fuck have you invested this much energy into another mans life?

Even if you aren't a pedo its fucking pathetic

>61 years of marriage
why aren't we funding this?

(Formerly Chuckville)

I have a huge amount of respect for men like that. Funny how slaves to morality hate those guys but lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

Becuase you are just a pedo who is trying to justify having sex with children for momentary physical sexual gratification

in all likelihood, her father gave her hand in marriage to this man because he knew he could provide for her more than he ever could
Appalachia region is and always has been poor as fuck
however, it doesn't necessarily imply he started having sexual relations with her immediately, as already stated she was pregnant with her first child at around 15, which is very normal considering the time period and location

>A whole 5 minutes of googling is investing my time
Unhide your flag leaf

>know something interesting
>faggot EUflag shouts about WHY DID YOU SPEND YOUR WHOLE LIFE RESEARCHING THIS ONE GUY
I don't even agree with OP but is a simpering ninny faggot cakeboy that can't form an argument, probably due to shitskin dna

Kikes and feminists are the ones who pushed for higher age of consent so older women have a chance at bagging a beta provider.

Tfw having first at 23 so won't get to spend as much time with them .

If you have consensual sex with a 15 year old today you'd be lynched and put in jail for 60 years

Not everyone is a geneticly defunct Kike Kike!

hi, fbi.

>having first at 23
Enjoy the down syndrome/autism

IF YOU KNOW ABOUT FAKE RAPE STATISTICS THAT MEANS YOU'RE A RAPIST!!!

You speak like a feminist because you are one.

No, don't call me kike names, you're ones peddling this degeneracy.
You all need to be gassed or otherwise dealt with.

This

You joke, but I'd much rather have done this 5-6 years earlier. If it were legal to get married at that age I would have.

It's not, because the marriage was an outrage at the time. Charlie Johns married Eunice to get her out of an abusive school situation, and the two didn't have sex until she was 15 or 16. This was a promise Charlie made to the Eunice's father after the father threatened to kill him.

>I don't agree with you but have no argument so I'm going to call you a kike degenerate
>you need to be gassed xD
The_Donald is calling, they want you back.

>5 minutes

Youre getting plenty of attention bitchboy

i remember there being a really hard red pill to swallow for this, can't remember what to search for

Maybe it's ?

Short answer is, women want the 'freedom' to ride the cock carousel with social approval before settling down with a beta loser.

In this scenario, the girl (at 9) didn't get to experience the kike-pushed feminist agenda, and that makes her a bad goy.

14-16 is literally prime breeding age. Why do you think all those brown people are able to have so many kids so easily? Pro tip it's not because they waited until they were both 25

This isn't a red pill this is kikerry and I hope you get dragged through the street.

Because I own firearms.

Kikes are anti-pedo you retard, if it were up to them AoC would he 35 and only if you have at least 1 half black baby.

It's strange how white people think. Somebody recently told me they have good support systems in some countries that let people have families young. This was about a woman in her forties having a ten year old.
Bitch, have kids young and stop worrying about them all becoming doctors and lawyers and shit or having the best shit all the time. Fuck.

I know. But they're also degenerates without any chance at good lives. I figured waiting to be in a stable marriage and having enough money to offer a good life was worth being 28 when our 6th is born.

Do you not know what a gun safe is?

Good argument reddit

14/15 is till too young

Wrong

Just imagined handsome chad poudning his 9 years old wife.

Hyyyngggg

Good comeback pedo

Yeah and now we let girls grow up without getting fucked at 9, so they can grow up and then hopefully fall in love. Pedophiles were tolerated much more in the past. Not every guy wanted to marry a 9 year old back then, those that did were pedophiles.

a pedophile quoting game of thrones i've seen it all

>so they can grow up and then hopefully fall in love

You mean to be slutty whores on black dicks.

In a society where our culture welcomes and encourages it, a man grooming a young girl into future wife material and bedding her once her body is developed and ready is about as ideal as it gets. To act as though acknowledging a girls' future sexual maturity is abhorrent while also encouraging things like child twerking, child drag queens and child sex change operations is simply hypocritical.

Because girls need to be in school and be sluts. Strong healthy families are bad.
Except that's a load of bullshit.
You fucking retard. Who do you think has been pushing against pedophilia. Why do you think a marriage like that is impossible now? Stop being so stupid.
>in all likelihood, her father gave her hand in marriage to this man because he knew he could provide for her more than he ever could
Actually no one knew until after they had done got married. Went to the next county for the license then found the local preacher to get a quick ceremony.

I thought I was ready to have a baby at that age. I still think I could have done it, especially if I had help from the father and his family.
Probably not any younger though.

Fucking how? By then a girl is fully developed and craves motherhood.

Nope, I personally saw it affect a lot of pregnancies, usually involving pre term and pre eclampsia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2582661/

OFC older age (40+) also has plenty of risks, but it doesn't mean people should advocate for younger pregnancy.

>40+
Try anything older than 25

Living the life

78 is not very long retard. Notice he loved to 86

sheep males can be decent providers i suppose

Teen mom, watch it, you’ll understand.

Warren Jeffs is a fundamentalist Mormon leader. He expels all of the teenage boys from his community and marries all of the teenage girls. There's nothing to respect about this monster

Oh yea, teenage love last so long doesn’t it.

Formerly Chuckville, Tennessee.

Well, of course single motherhood is bad. No one would say otherwise. Girls should be married then bred young.

sounds like you are jealous

coz it only works very rarely and only under ideal conditions
I mean put two GOOD people together and no matter the circumstances it'll work out right? the problem here is that he the person who loves the child has to not be a bad person and the kid has to be basically mentally already an adult

not exactly a common occurrence is it?

I think it's sometimes okay to get married at 14 or so. Younger than that and it's just wrong.

Oh you mean Inconsequential

Uh, why would you defend this kind of behavior in this day and age?
First off, east Tennessee was and is a different culture than most of the world.
People usually didn't live as long as this couple did back in those days and tended to marry young.
Childbirth was very dangerous for women back then in the South and men a lot of times outlived their wives.

Sister fucking used to be a cool thing to. Why do I feel you still think it is?

she is such a qt 3.14

It would have still been my husband. Just younger.
Degenerate as fuck, but only because they're degenerate people doing it.
I'm no advocate for paedophilia, I think people should be roughly the same age when they have kids. But I have no issue with young parents if theyre good parents.
Girls having sex irresponsibly going 'oops', and putting their lives on screen hoping to get famous, that's as degenerate as it comes.

>Sister fucking used to be a cool thing to
too*
and it never was

Fuck you guys are restarted. Actually it’s because children’s minds are still growing and subjecting them to this is very damaging to thei psyche

dont you mean (((this day and age))) ?

that had to nothing to do with the age of marriage

feminism and the law favoring women killed marriage

Why is Sup Forums full of fucking idiots. That shit doesn’t happen until the women is around 40 or older.

I respect that. I respect men like Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great, men who used to conquer cities and impregnate all the virgins in the city. Dominance. Strength. Thirst for conquest. Those are the values I respect. Maybe because I'm not even a shadow of the ubermensch I wish I was. Don't take me wrong, I'm nowhere near the man I was born to be. This is why I respect men who, unlike me, didn't become slaves to morality. They transcended our puny and impotent ressentiment.

The same way the leftist says "No one shall be above no one" when they really mean "No one shall be above ME" I think puritanical sexual values hide something sinister... I never trust the moralists, they tend to be (secretly) the most fucked up people around.

The taboo excites them. That's why so many Evangelical priests who say homosexuals should be killed are faggots themselves. It's the danger, the forbidden that excites them. And they want to make sure their "dirty little secret" doesn't get accepted by society at large... or it will lose its "spark".

Gross, all that makeup and those shoes, ew.
Not anymore, she's all old now.
Daughter fucking is the only acceptable incest.
>subjecting them to this is very damaging to thei psyche
That's a load of bullshit they fed you to justify they immoral actions they forced on society. "No, don't you see that strong families are bad?" and you believed them.

>and it never was
I dunno Hussein middle easterners are inbred as fuck.

What a qt. Literally the perfect wife.

>Why do I feel you still think it is?
You're wrong. I don't think that.

I assumed it was hyperbole.

not really but w/e

Really? Is that why all their kids are degenerates? Could it be because 14-16 year olds aren’t old enough or had enough life experience to raise good children? If you watch teen mom and think that’s the way kids and parents should act, your fucked in the head.

>he doesn't know
pffttt bahaha

>Child pregnancies are usually terrible for the mother.
I wouldn't know, i've never witnessed or seen footage of a child giving birth. and neither have you. all we got are reports from the kike authorities telling us pedos are worse than hitler. but also kike hospitals make mothers lay on their backs to give birth, which greatly increases difficulty and risk during childbirth. They'll killed well over a million mothers or their babies this way, and damaged millions more. Nice that the internet is here to show anyone with a brain what should be obvious : squatting is the natural way to give birth.
w/o the laying on back bulshit, many other risk factors may be reduced to low, including underage pregnancy. But in the tornado of kike propaganda, its hard to tell.

are you mentally handicapped? the prime for women is 25-26... everything pre 14 is extremely damaging and most of the time worse for the child then 40+

What about anal, she cant get pregnant if you cum in the ass.

It isn't, it's when subhumans do it that it turns wrong; until laws doesn't apply differently to people with different qualities then it's better to avoid the risk completely.

I would still pound her. She is not as hot as she was but she still would get my D

As for the steam punk girl I love those costumes. I have a weakness for cosplay.

I figure you may like this one better.

LMAO we know who this is

>Sneedville
Kek

He likely did wait
You do realize people aren't all subhuman sex machines, right? Just because you're a depraved virgin doesn't mean everyone else is going to pounce on the nearest woman and immediately mate