Bernie Sanders Delivers Opening Speech at Women's Convention

>Have a Women's Convention, Oct. 27-29
>Opening Speaker is a man
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Is anyone aware of how much ass pain this is causing among libbies? The comments to this post speak for themselves. They are tearing each other apart. This is always a great time to contribute what we can to dividing our enemies so that they may be more thoroughly conquered.

twitter.com/womensmarch/status/918455388357488640

Google "Women's Convention"

It's all about Bernie!

Foot status: shot

>what did they mean by this?
i guess it's because functionally he is a woman, as far as peer reviewed settled science is concerned
bernice 2020

How the comments section looks like.

>Women's March is really about Trump
>not a word

>Women's Convention is really about Sanders
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all these fucking transphobic bigots
UGH I CAN'T EVEN
im literally shaking rn
JUST

FREE
FREE
EVERYTHING FREE
SANDMAN FOR PRESIDENT

THE UTTER LIBERAL SHITSTORM
MY SIDES

you can never win with liberals

Or women. Combine them together and it’s just a clusterfuck.

Some autist should spam, "yet another Jewish man taking advantage of American women! Worse than Weinstein!"

Is bernie the ultimate cuck?

The woman of the year had a penis and they loved it but this is over the line? Please nuke us.

haven't you heard, goy? you can't be a feminist unless you're first and foremost a communist

He's a bitch.

The "men" expressing their outrage over this are the colossal faggots. If I had a Twatter, I'd be calling out these virtue-signalling pussies for daring to speak about an issue concerning women. "Women are capable of speaking for themselves, shitlord," that sort of thing. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine

H-he can still win!

Bernie was a cuck before the concept even existed, he was giving away his wifes puss before he even met her.

if either of us had a twitter no one would be able to see what we say because we'd both be shadowbanned on site

>womens convention
>opening speaker is a man

As much as I want to disagree with myself, when he's on stage, he'll be the biggest pussy in the room.

also
>Inb4 he somehow skews himself dropping out of the race was an effort to let the first woman to be elected president

Kek. Im left wing as fuck but have always despised bernie and white girl feminism good to see them cannibalizing one another

feminism is tarted up communism. it has nothing to do with women but the rousing of a voting block for democrats.

Based Bernie shows up to mansplain.

>t. black girl from chicago

>Le meme candidate with a meme ideology