Manchester anons

Anybody in Manchester? Is there any non degenerate gatherings here? It seems like leftist central.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXQRNIROJ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=btRDXcA7Iis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

United drew with Liverpool today. Should glass it.

Come on you autists, there he to be someone.

More white than London though

youtube.com/watch?v=fXQRNIROJ0g

I like the city but hate its people desu

Know any cool places for like minded people?

Gabriel?

few of us about, all I say is if you know where to look you'll find us. Otherwise Manchester is lefty central, I've met more right-wingers in London for fuck sake

Manchester is the epicentre of scum.

I made a few threads after the arena was bombed asking for Manchester anons, there were a few but nobody wanted to meet up.
I used to love Manchester but i can't stand the place now, Muslims and nogs everywhere it's a shithole so I moved away

To be fair, whole UK is mostly degenerate

That's hardly saying much is it m8

I hate both. It's an ugly city.

To be fair, the Muslims are stuck in their own areas, and have been for a couple of decades. The real problem with Manchester now is less them, and more the Ancoats-dwelling, sockless, out-of-town hipsters, who keep sticking up bees, voting Remain, and generally just get on every right-thinking person's wick. These are the people who managed to turn a Manc paki bomber killing a load of people from outside Manchester into an attack on Manchester. And the only response is to sing 'don't look back in anger'. I honestly preferred the 'Northern Quarter' when it was just a run-down shithole.

BASED MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=btRDXcA7Iis

Should I look out for anons with Murdoch Murdoch t-shirts or something?

BOLTON ERE MATEEEEEEEE

Born in surrey though

BL5 postcode.

Yea the don't look back in anger song was something else, it's what made me think fuck this place and fuck the people. The music lovers are mostly deluded and the chav types all worship nigger culture, during the London riots manchesters white chavs acted like niggers and it was such a shameful thing to see.
I know a lot of good Mancs, salt of the earth type people but they are also leaving or planning to leave, those Muslim sections are now full and they are beginning to creep into white areas. It's not just Muslims but Africans as well.
I went into a bank and was the only white person amongst 25+ people, it's disgusting what has happened to it.
I respect anyone who stays even when red pilled but I just couldn't do it.

Where was the bank, mate? Rusholme, Longsight, etc is fucking awful. I lived down that way in the early 2000s, and it was dire. Fallowfield was a rapist's paradise, with all those drunk student girls. Remember people telling me that even up until the 80s it was still mostly white, so you've got a point with how quickly things can change.

Yeah, got stuck in town when the riots happened. White and black - all savages together