The absolute state of George Lopez

The absolute state of George Lopez

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/10/14/george-lopez-booed-off-stage-after-trump-jokes-flop-at-gala/
youtube.com/watch?v=YIwdSMu_b8o
express.co.uk/news/uk/788209/brexit-comedians-eu-vote-jokes-audience-walk-out-stand-up
youtube.com/watch?v=eKWVZ0dUTD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should have packed the room with fellow leftists. That's how the award shows avoid a boo-fest.

that taco nigger should be deported

jelly?

ironically this was in blue colorado, but the large donors were actually trump supporters. go figure

this big orange pumpkin headed fuck needs to go back to tacoland. He's been acting uppity for years bragging about how Mexicans are going to take over the U.S. Another one who loves Mexico so much and hates white people but doesn't want to live in his own country among his own people and needs infrastructure that white men built. I hope he dies a little inside every time ICE deports another one of his cousins

Maybe he was just drunk again. Did he fall after?

He needs to go back

sauce

You guys wanna hear my Trump joke?

Okay, here it goes.

So, Donald Trump...

Kek

>takes kidney from girlfriend
>leaves her

How can one man be so based?

pagesix.com/2017/10/14/george-lopez-booed-off-stage-after-trump-jokes-flop-at-gala/

If i recall he's not even of Mexican descent. He's Honduran or some other central American. He's the Larry the Cabel Guy of Latinos.

laugh all you want bro but the future american will look a lot more like george lopez than george washington.

>2 scoops, nuclear codes, my 8 yo amirite fellow citizens??

George Lopez was one of the least funniest shows ever. I don't know why I watch it, probably because it's so bad it's good. The daughter is attractive, for an Albanian.

Is that really what he looks like? LMAO

>pumpkin headed fuck

Carlos Mencia.

If we can't have it, we'll make it unlivable or collapse it.

...and people like you will make it happen...

Do something about it, or neck yourself asshole.

would breed

Filthy fat beaner fuck - Fuck the democrats for letting these shit colored fucks in our country.

by doing what? making it great again? trump is the best thing for minorities, his programs will make the US very successful, he's a modern day teddy roosevelt in that matter.

racial nationalism is rejected by most americans and will continue to be so. the david dukes and louis farrakhans of the world continue to go nowhere while economic populism has a real chance.

Mexicans are fleeing and scared. DACA is dead. No amnesty. Making racial tension even worse than Obama. Don't know where you're getting anything about he's the best for minorities.

>Colorado
>Blue
Outside of Denver/Boulder Colorado is extremely conservative. Colorado Springs is considered one of the most conservatives cities in the entire country. It's beaners and Californians moving into resort towns that are ruining this state

If the local Republican party wasn't absolutely incompetent they might be able to push back against leftists but they don't give two shits about their constituents. They eliminated the strawpoll at the caucuses so I couldn't even vote in my own party

jorje lopez still getting gigs?

You're thinking of Carlos Mencia

No that's Ned "the punisher" aka Carlos mencia he's Guatemalan

youtube.com/watch?v=YIwdSMu_b8o

My favorite George Lopez moment.

Denver is a liberal shithole and tourists are afraid when they realize how many illegals are wandering around. It could be a top tier city if adults took over

>they have to go ba-

> the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
> the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire

I'm with you, Hoss. If my grandkids can't have it, ain't nobody getting it.

> We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn,
> burn, motherfucker, burn.

sage until video link.

he actually is better for minorities as long as you aren't an illegal mexican.

Ahahahahahaha! Chingaaaado!

>george lopez

I thought that was Cheech Marin.
But Cheech would've gotten the laughs, man, stoner humor is too stoned to make political statements.

Who fucking cares this is low-ball stuff
Sage

Who the hell is George Lopez?

Settle down schlomo!

Oy vey!

Obviously a Mexican that over stayed his welcome

Reminder this nigger got his wife to donate a kidney or some shit and then ditched her for the chick he was cheating on her with.

Damn, these comics should research their audience better. It's similar over here, it's all fine going "Brexit is racist, we're so intellectually superior" in the London bubble, but when your audience voted for brexit, it doesn't go down well.

express.co.uk/news/uk/788209/brexit-comedians-eu-vote-jokes-audience-walk-out-stand-up

what the fuck stupid look is he going for? he looks like a fucking clown

That will cause a war. We will win that war. We won't stop at our own border, either. Mexico will pay dearly.

most of those tickets go to employees of business partners

Lmao the "jokes" this fag throws are borderline hate speech
If a white "comedian" said the same shit about hispanics his career would be short-lived

youtube.com/watch?v=eKWVZ0dUTD4

Nigga that's Anne Hathaway

literally who and why should I care

wew lad dat's an awfully hot coffee pot!

Pics of her, Nude, or fuck off back to redit w/ your ritzy cultural 'tastes'

didn't this taconigger say he was leaving if trump won?

Steve Harvey.

You can't say you'd colonize her because she's literally full Albanian white.

Cocksucker can talk from jewlywood, surrounded by libshit huwhites, he's never done an El chapo joke, talk about Mexico's cartel corruption and 1000s of unsolved murders of your Raza you chicken shit,piggy backing off the white man. why,its encouraged and en Vogue to destroy Euro America

>be george lopez
>destroy your kidneys
>wife donates one of hers to you
>a week after surgery you cheat on her
>file for divorce when she finds out
DRUMPF BTFO