There is literally nothing wrong with rape

There is literally nothing wrong with rape.

1. Rape is one of women's biggest sexual fantasies
2. Women have a higher chance of pregnancy If raped.
3. Women have an higher chance, the best and bigger orgasms if raped.

You will never be able to please her like the town rapist.

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.com/detail/photo/sexual-predator-attack-rape-high-res-stock-photography/522272343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was really close to raping a woman when I was psychotic years ago.

t. Virgin

>Mfw OP tries this, fails miserably and goes to jail for Sex. Assault then gets raped by a 6'6" nigger and gets AIDS

>gettyimages.com/detail/photo/sexual-predator-attack-rape-high-res-stock-photography/522272343
>London, England
What did Getty mean by this?

Consent is a social construct. For 99.9 % of human existence, women had no choice in whether or not sex happened.

>then gets raped by a 6'6" nigger and gets AIDS

nothing wrong with it, right?

and here we go
daily "There is literally nothing wrong with rape." thread by some portugal nigger

>flag
Checks out

Who cares about pleasing women?

Can confirm.

t. Town Rapist

At least OP had a good orgasm.

no u

underrated post

when he failed to rape a lady, or when a nigger succeeded in raping him? you probably mean the second, you pathetic swedecuck.

Rape circumvents evolution and causes weak genes to pass through when they shouldn't.
Rape also angers the mates of the women raped leading to murders and murders lower the number of people in the species.
The only advantage to rape is it makes the rapist feel good while harming the species, causing the death of the rapist (sometimes), and destroying the self actualization of the woman, her mate, and her family.

women are not equals they ruin everything look at all civilizations that allowed women to "rule"
they should STFU and get in the kitchen and raise the spawn.

U mad?

oh yeah, i'm just furious and angry that you have sex with niggers. it makes me so mad. i'm punching holes in the wall. just livid.

Also you forgot rape is funny.

Rape is sodomy

How about that i smash your head retard

Shut up Mohamed go back to Pakistan or wherever

Does this only applies for women? or is it okay to rape guys too?

You are just jealous of ud culturally enriched swedes.

homo just wants that pink blouse for himself

when you've replied to the troll, you've already lost

>Rape circumvents evolution and causes weak genes to pass through when they shouldn't.

Rape is literally the test to see if you are strong enough to rape. This is all evolution cares about.

OP is correct, unfortunately society has kind of fucked everything up. Women used to be accepting of this and would fulfill their societal role post rape.

Youre not allowed to ask that question. It takes all the bullshit and lumps it into an unanswerable conundrum. This question will usually destroy any male’s brain. He wants to be raped but somebody has to consent to be the bottom when it’s two men. And unless you’re consenting, nobody ever wants to be the bottom. With women, everybody knows what she wants

He is either new, or has the braincapacity of a 7 year old politically correct potato.

Rape is wrong for the same reason theft is wrong: unlawful possession and use of another man's property is wrong. Cunts are property, rape is a crime against the cunt's owner.

Well it's true you do need to be fit to rape but that wont' matter when she smashes the baby's head in, thus preventing the genes from passing.
In addition to this, the rapist is fair game to be killed and at that point they're not contributing to the gene pool consentually either.
Ask yourself why they kill the rapist....it's because their genes are wrong and must not be allowed to pass on. People, especially women understand this on a fundamental level.

Ive been watching the new season of south park. It’s great to see that tweak and whatever his name is, are boyfriends

Serious question

I've always wondered what the biological/evolutionary reason for a woman's orgasm is. Could it be to help them deal with the emotional and physical pain of rape?

But it’s only pee, though

>town rapist
immigrant from moldova?

Finally someone here who's well versed in law. I can't disagree with you.

>get virgin gf
>submissive
>eventually have sex after a few months dating
>after starting having sex for like 2 months she starts asking me to hold her down
>6 months later I'm now lightly choking her, pinning her down by her neck, spanking and/or tying her up
>now wants me to just bend her over and fuck her on the sofa without any warning one night so that she bleeds

>t.

Lmfao none of you retards have ever even had sex... I have never failed to bring a girl to orgasm, it is about using yourself to bring someone else pleasure and vice versa.
Women aren't masturbation socks, and using them as such will make them much less good at sex. They are able to give you pleasure far better than an unconscious sack...
A fuck hole is not sex, that is masturbation. Sex is a tool of communication and language, not just a way to get your pencil dick to go away

Are humans unique in that we don't rape each other? I imagine most intercourse in nature is rape. When a nigger rapes a woman, it's probably just his monkey instincts, right?

It and the pregnancy thing are probably because a rapist is an outsider with rare dna for your people or tribe.
So if you're a native chick getting raped by white explorers that dna is probably good for the baby, small pox immunity etc.

Is this the reason they are all so hyped when illiterate 3d worlders are on the move into there habitat?

>flag

>or is it okay to rape guys too?
What part of might is right don't you understand?

>Consent is a social construct
Remembering this for the next time someone pulls the gender card

Where are the proofs? And how did you get these statistics? From shitskin loving Google? Lol, they will try normalise anything subhuman just to please their shitskin fanbase.

Take is also one of the highest incident ways of contracting an STI. FROM FEMALE TO MALE

Orgasms. Every time.

Sause?

Getty Images

hi fbi

I'm tired of all these women with these rape fantasies. Why won't they just follow through and rape me already.

virgin detected

I don't agree that there's nothing wrong with rape. It's not that I care about women's feelings, but it's not good for society. Or hasn't been. It might be necessary soon to preserve the white race.

Why are you FBI niggers spamming the boards so hard today?

This is all rather tame shit really. If you bongs had them, I'd suggest shoving a loaded pistol in her mouth while you give her the ol barrel roll move on top.

GF was sleeping so take it. She's dry as fuck but by the end wettest she's ever been.

Nice try ahmed

>Rape is one of women's biggest sexual fantasies
According to who? The Quran?
>Women have a higher chance of pregnancy If raped
No evidence to suggest that, it depends of which part of their menstrual cycle if she will get pregnant (and other factors)
>Women have an higher chance, the best and bigger orgasms if raped.
It actually depends if you're good at fucking, if you have a shrimp dick and dont move well not matter of you rape 30 trillion women you're still not gonna make them orgasm

this

I have a feeling your opinion might change if you were the one getting raped.

>1 post by this ID
Nevermind.