The "Big One" thread

It's no secret that California is long overdue for a major earthquake happening.

So place your bets where do you think the epicenter is and how strong is magnitude!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

right on top of both sanfran and LA. magnitudes infinite and infinite+1

Hollywood, Magnitude 10.

the entire western half of the fault will sink into the sea

and no one will cry

Riverside 8.2

You just reminded me
>you will witness the Big One happening
>you will witness the Yellowstone happening
>you will witness World War 3
I'm pretty sad for all the whites that will die, but
comfy times ahead lads

Certainly the many seismologists who are present will tell us.

KeK bless this thread

I'm looking forward to owning property in Arizona Bay.

Why do you guys always fall for this shit when literally nothing ever happens when the dates come?

No one posted any dates retard

I h8 niggers

Rose Canyon Fault for a 10+ I'm December, screenshot this...

DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE

>caring about Commiefornia

Out to sea 8.3

>Yellowstone happening
That one would cause an mini ice age for the entire northern hemisphere. You wouldn't be so cozy. Pretty much all of North America, Europe, and Asia would die of famine. Africa, South America, and Australia would be pretty much fine tho.

LA/south of LA as this is the most likely to break and is the most complex fault system in that region. It will trigger quakes on other nearby fault lines.

8.5 give or take a little bit. The rupture will head north and SF will also be severely affected though obviously not as bad as LA.

Small to medium sized tsunami will be generated but they will not be very large by the time they reach this side of the pacific.

LA will be lawless for a while, SF not so much.

If it happens on Donald Trump's watch he will either turn down all offers of help out of pride or will issue arrogant demands for it.

I almost feel guilty wishing that SoCal area suffers a massive earthquake.
Almost

San Juan de Fuca fault off the coast of N/Cali or S/OR - at least an 8.0

This will happen within 6 months. It will trigger tidal waves that will destroy the west coast and wipe out guam/Hawaii. DOD has been taking samples off the coast, USGS is blocking real time particulates, and the scientist just figured out last year that we are about 60 years overdue on a 240 year cycle.

Which is why they just announced this month what we've known for years - earthquake pressure transfers. This could set off yellowstone, which they just admitted THIS week only takes decades of movement to blow, not centuries.

had a 4.1 in San Jose the other day. I was jacking off and I started to get nervous that it would get worse and I'd be found in the rubble with my dick in a flashlight....so I stopped for a few seconds...and then finished it out.

I had a dream about this. Basically there is a massive volcanic eruption near Pompeii, and then a month or two later (unsure, basically not too long after) an earthquake is triggered along a fault that connects northern california and central california.

Thanks, vsauce

Pls gib habbining

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Bring it mother fucker.
We're ready.

Don't care, as long as it's long and hard and doesn't spare anyone.

don't blame me it's san andreas fault

9.9 in Chan Francisco

>an earthquake will destroy California any day now...

And we’ll sink with California when it falls into the seeeeee-EEEEEEE-eeeeeeeeeeaaa!