Shingeki no Kyojin 84

How are you guys enjoying the shitshow so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/148529793837/shingeki-no-kyojinattack-on-titan-chapter-84
youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0
tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/csaloon/1470507140/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Annie is love
Annie is life
I will love Annie until the end of times and longer
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

You know people…
Look at how damn much he is suffering, lets put ships all apart. His only friend aside of the other two that were also taken apart from him in somehow similar conditions, the only one he trusted that much even when his choices weren’t the correct one. His friend,his comrade, his right hand, the powerful duo and now he is gone.
Erwin Smith last words were given to him and he could at least saw him die…he at least was able to see him one last time…

He lost another one, his last only one.

RIP Erwin Smith.

Levi’s friend,13th Commander of the Survey Corps, a man with a strong will, a man that gave everything he had…My favorite character in this whole world.

Good bye, commander handsome.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki.

Drinking the tears of Bertlfags and Erwinfags at the same time is good enough for me

I want RA to kill Armin and return home.

Armin > Erwong

goddamn fujoshit cant let erwin Rest in peace because their wet cunt

He needs to get over himself and start interacting with his squad more like he did with his old one. It doesn't help that most of them are insufferable cunts, but still all they have is each other at this point.

Me too user.

Erwin should have died on the field.

He should've, but the fujoshi say otherwise and Isayama would rather not have a fat angry mob at his front door.

But muh serum drama.

TL fucking when?

Reminder that EMA are shit.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!!

*BRA

The chapter did enough to remind me of that.

This.

Hanji best mom

Why do fujoshis forget about Hange? Now that neither of them have anyone they could be interested in, she's gonna win the LeviBowl.

Hange has an entire military branch to man now.

Also you're forgetting that manlet doesn't get along with Hange at all.

They're the only ones that are left. The scouting legion has to be remade. Besides she's good with paperwork.

>Also you're forgetting that manlet doesn't get along with Hange at all.
He does though. Don't you see how amazingly well they work together?

he is just like kenny doesn't really cares about, he lost their feelings long time ago...

Fuck off. Just admit your disgusting ship got BTFO by the author already.

Hanji deserves better than Levi and always will.

He hasn't BTFO anything levihan related. If anything, he's fueling it more and more. Only two veterans left, close friends, they won't let go of each other.
Aah, it's gonna be lovely.

Said it once, said it twice.
Still true.
Dying as a soldier is better than serve in "muh moral conflict" that wouldn't have happened if he did die.

>Reminder this happened in the anime and Isayama is well aware of what's going on in every episode

Disappointed that Armin didn't grow 30 storeys when he ate Bert.

they overthrew a government together
I imagine they can manage

Yeah, it's gonna be lovely seeing you cry about it here when Isayama reaffirms what he's already stated in the manga.

Armin's Titan form is hideous. And I thought Ymir had a shitty titan.

When the series started, I just read till we know blond hair girl (sorry can't remember the name it's been too long) can transform into titan girl.

Can someone spoil me a little the story so far?
Do we know why titans attack and who is the big giant one we saw in the beginning?

I kinda want to buy the deluxe edition but only if it's good story wise and don't drag on too long like berserk

That was his mindless form. Eren's titan looked like that too before he hate his dad.

Except the size of your Titan is based on what serum you get, as Rod and Frieda had shown.

He ate his dad? What the hell, I need to get caught up.

I absolutely hated Bert and was excited to hear he finally died but his death was so anticlimactic that it was more disappointing than anything else.

Armin ruined everything

That kind of serum did Armin get?

Normal Titan.

Are the scans out?

>Chapter 83:
>Eren you must survive and see the ocean for us! Thank you for being my friend I love you!
>Chapter 84:
>DUDE TITAN SERUM LMAO ;)
Fuck you EMA
Fuck you Isayama

It paralleled Marco's death. It was his karmic justice. He died afraid and alone and in agony and completely powerless to stop it. Burt got the death he deserved.

yeah

I get that but it felt like fucking nothing. Not even a closeup of Armin actually crunching his head, just the start of it. He was the CT, I was expecting something more dramatic.

Spoonfeed me pls?

Isayama can't draw for shit, so that is part of any. But I think the anime will make that scene a lot more exciting.

fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/148529793837/shingeki-no-kyojinattack-on-titan-chapter-84

LM soon.

>Reminder Levi and Hange have nicknames for each othe
>Reminder that they both trust each other deeply
>Reminder that Hange is Levi's official interpreter
>Reminder that Levi is always observant of Hange (chap 38, 52)
>Reminder that they have secret codes
>Reminder that they've got each other's back
>Reminder that Levi asked for Hange twice during the mission
>Reminder this will be endgame

The Shitvi shipperfags have become hundreds of times more annoying than the Eren ones.

S3 coming out in 2020

And I haven't talked about the jacket yet.

Manlet a shit.

>Reminder that Levi and Hange are coworkers
>Reminder that they interact with each other
>Reminder that they are in same panel as each other sometimes

It's what happens when a ship is sunk, in this case ErwL. The rest think they have a fighting chance. This also sort of happened when chapter 70 came out.

LMfags have always been desperate for attention.

youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0

So now Armin is the most OP character in the series

>MUH OCEAN
>MUH OCEAN
>MUH OCEAN

This

Soon

Well he ate "God" and has the power to make everyone prioritize him over even their closest friends. Nothing can stand up to the Gary Stu now.

>He lost another one, his last only one.
holy fucking shit STOP PRETENDING HANJI DOESN'T EXIST YOU GODDAMN FUJOSHITS

I told you all Hanji was too good for Levi.

What exactly is that page supposed to show?

Doubt it. Don't expect anything good for your favorites unless it's Armin.

>Reminder Levi's got a two out of ten in team work, despite this he's brilliant when he works with Hange
>Reminder he doesn't take shit from anyone but Hange
>Reminder they're almost always together
>Reminder Hange knows Levi doesn't know how to express himself so she doesn't mind his rough attitude
>Reminder Levi cares so much he actually bathes Hange in his free time
>Reminder they are the only veterans left
>Reminder this is gonna become canon
>Reminder they're probably fucking
already

An entire military branch of less than 10 people now

Isayama said he doesn't care about that smelly tranny. Now fuck off.

Hopefully.

But Mankasa is a smelly tranny.

So far he hasn't said anything in regards to their relationship in the Q&A, other than she dreams about giving him what he deserves.

What's the point of Mikasa?

Hange is gonna become commander and rule the hearts of the people.

Speaking of the Q&A, is that out yet?

Nothing. Nothing at all. She could have actually developed if Shitmin had died, but that's all gone now.

Wasn't there also a new guidebook coming out?

Shipping fodder.

Who knows at this point? The Armin wankfest pretty much overshadowed everyone else.

Yes, it releases on the 9th, the same day as the Bessatsu issue and the new volume. Since the later two have leaked already I'm surprised the guidebook didn't yet.

Eren and Mikasa would have both been better off as characters if Armin had actually died.

EMA and the manlet continue to be my least favorite characters in this story especially after this chapter.

>implying Armin knew he would be revived.

manlet was awesome in this chapter what are you talking about?

Can someone link me to 2chan anime board? I wanna see how nips are reacting to this.

I don't like Armin but no. It would be even more irritating and of course only shipperfags will like it. Now we have Mikasa/Armin and Mikasa/Hange. It will help Mikasa.

I don't want that Asian to cum inside me now

Because he's shoehorned into everything now for muh pandering plus he bores the shit out of me.

I don't know about you guys but I'm enjoying the Levi/Hanji doujins

Don't you want Isayama's hafu bastard child?

It's real telling that the first thing you jumped to when defending this shit had to do with shipping.

Here's the current thread, they link previous threads in their OP.
tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/csaloon/1470507140/

No because he killed her sex god Erwin.

This. Worst trio by miles.

Share the best user