Cigarettes

What is Sup Forums‘’s preferred choice of smokes?

Also, what do you think of recent legislation regarding smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

cigreviews.com/view-review/Exeter/3609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I smoke marlboro's like a cowboy

>Not vaping in 2017

Smoking a single cigarette a day causes more irritation than five joints and doesn't even get you high. Once the buzz dies off over the years, you need to cigarettes just to bring your mind out of the gutter that their constant use traps it in.
Smoking is bad, but cigarettes are especially terrible. Nicotine short circuits the brain and the space left behind create anger without reasoning...

I'd rather smoke an actual fag

I smoke Am Spirit gold

I hate smoking, i wish i could just quit without losing it

If you like american spirit, try an amsterdam shag rolling tobacco. I know rolling cigarettes is kind of a meme, but this is pretty much the only option above the spirit brand.

I don't smoke anymore

I enjoy an American spirit every once in a while. Not a regular smoker though. Also, I believe half of all negative tobacco science is Jewish propaganda. Smoking cigarettes is incredibly masculine (see Paul Newman is HUD) or any other good white actor from the golden age of movies. It helps you lose weight and it's probably better for testosterone.

*in HUD

I love Amsterdam shag in my spliffs. Also if you want to stop smoking cigarettes do a high dose of acid and make sure you end your trip sleeping next to a dirty ashtray and hopefully you'll remold those connections.

smoking is degenerate

just picked up pipe smoking
havent smoked a cigarette in 3 days
feels amazing to not be smoking retard sticks anymore

I smoke those too OP but I haven't had one since august

mouth fedora is best fedora, though sometimes I miss the smell of burning tobacco with coffee or a beer.

Surprised by all the Am Spirit smokers itt. I thought it’d be considered a liberal cig desu.

Look, another idiot who cares about my life. My favorite thing to do is vape in the mall. It may not be as bad as ciggerates, but the reactions are top notch.

Viceroys because I'm a faggot hipster

I JUST cracked open a fresh pack of your pic related as we speak. Good choice OP

american blacks- since they're the most Robust (unfucked with)

Do they have liberal politics? I thought their cigs were supposed to be 100% real tobacco with most of it sourced from America. I can generally get behind a company who's American and has real products, even if they're Dems.

Pueblo's or Camel Natural Flavor>>>>>

shame if u don't have this cigarette's in ur country

Marlboro reds like an American. Also thread reminder that
>smoking increases testosterone

crack

I just smoke them because they last longer and they taste better. Made the switch after the firesafe chemicals made it into marlboros and they gave me headaches

Canadian cigarettes = best cigarettes

this is simply my all time fav

No but I see liberal types smoking Spirits all the time.

>meme cigarettes

I like how the depiction of a stereotypical native american is somehow not offensive to the hipsters that exclusively smoke this brand.

Fuck off and die, shill. Go sell your kike garbage somewhere else.

Bugler

Reds burn too fast. Also taste significantly worse than Spirits desu. At least smoke Camels friend.

no filter american spirit are best, too bad they are rare

Came here to post this.

What do you smoke user?

I started smoking them when I was a liberal and caught the taste

most of those people don't think, they're really dumb, they can't make the decision of hating the cigarettes until some media jew tells them to do so. Just wait until some jew start crying about that, then the faggots will attack, while they receive no orders they'll keep quiet.

only stupid people smoke

Just rip the filter off. That's what I do to my wife's when I'm drunk and want a filter less cigarette

>I can generally get behind a company who's American and has real product
So, you support companies deliberately and intentionally poisoning Americans?

Pueblo rolling tobacco is sold here, imo better than any cigarettes sold here and way cheaper.

I've recently just switched to vaping after smoking 15/18 a day, but I still smoke 1 or 2 a day, usually before I go to bed or wake up on a morning. JPS blue or Marlboro Red.

Not a clue what ecig I'm using because my brother set it all up for me. All I know is that I'm saving £60/80 a week now.

Don't you have a new episode of Rick and Morty to watch?

Any answer other than Marlboro is degenerate faggotry.

Pack a day, newport 100s

>tfw it used to be a cigarette for white people.
>tfw niggers try to bum off you all the time
>you get to tell them to fuck off every day.

Hipster detected

I’m not behind this Marlboro meme. They are simply shitty smokes.

Used to smoke Spirits and Nat Sherman's. Found that I randomly just quit one day and was too lazy to get more. No real desire to go back.
I'll have the odd cigar during social situations but that's really it these days.

If you see niggers everyday, I'd say smoking their brand is the least of your problems.

He make you mad scum? Hearing that you're retarded vermin upset you? It's the truth.
Smoking at all is super faggy.
>constantly need to suck on sticks all day
>get bitchy if you don't

cig filters are what cause cancer, you're just making it easier for tiny ripped up particles of cig filters to enter your lungs and fuck shit up asbestos style, just smoke cigars or no filter cigs

Underrated desu

Lucky Strikes or rolling tobacco from my local shop called sweet dutch.

Smoke only unfiltered cigarettes for optimal, healthy lungs. Filters cause cancer.

cigreviews.com/view-review/Exeter/3609

Weed

Are Americans aware of the recent changes to UK fag packets?

>Smoke only unfiltered cigarettes for optimal, healthy lungs
>breathe smoke, it's good for you!
You jews are going to be killed one day.

enjoy your popcorn lung lmao

american spirit but I roll my own

bunch of fucking cowboy hipsters in this thread. the lot of you need to grow some balls.

>Says the jew posing as a bear

Marlboro and occasionally BH

>not having the daily pleasure of inhaling and satisfying your craving

feel bad for you man

What?

Some kind of cannabinoid.

>finding pleasure in self-harm
You're like a teenage girl who cuts. Everybody thinks you're a scummy loser, because you are.

My ejuice doesn't contain diacetyl, so I'm all safe.

I occasionally smoke a pipe. The tobacco I buy is heavily taxed, but that is of no concern to me, as I do not smoke like a chimney, and I can easily afford it.

Turns out It's not the filters per se, but the way they effect how you smoke. It makes the tobacco burn slower and you get more of the bad shit in your lungs. There was some article about this a few years ago that dispelled the idea that the material of the filter itself was to blame.

Same here. I buy them because they're the cheapest tho

if i'm a hipster for smoking a brand that doesn't contain cancer causing additives then so be it

Smoking = Red Man's revenge
Vaping = faggotry

Go for a run, niggers.

Smoking occasionally is fine, even fun.
But after I smoked for six years, even only a few cigarettes a day, I became constantly sick, and had mental issues where I would scream at people for inconveniencing me, such as walking slow in front etc.
Cigarettes are a shitty daily habit that can only lead to misery.

Dip

Drum or similar thin cut half shag.. rolled in gumless clubs

No one has minded me smoking around them when I smoked these.
weed > cigarettes

How smoking pipes?

Just wanted to drop some knowledge on you cigfags. Puffing on my e-cig gives me a substantial buzz, like, basically 1 puff on an e cig is equivalent to a couple of drags on a gross stog. I feel it predominantly in my pre-frontal cortex, though it also seems to also possess hypothalamus stimulating qualities, and without any of the diarrhetic effect. It's great, you sub-humans.

I prefer home-grown weed. Won't smoke shit dealers sell you because it's usually shit and maintaining a social circle that can get you arrested is retarded.

The only tobacco I smoke is the occasional cigar on holidays or events, because you can actually taste the flavor and not just burning paper through a filter. Again, growing it yourself and rolling it yourself is better.

Smoking anything causes cancer, you're irradiating anything you burn and putting it into your lungs for years. The only thing weed has over tobacco besides getting you high is that it's easier to grow and isn't very addictive, you can get cancer from it.
Vaping will give you popcorn lung. It shouldn't come as a surprise that doing things your body isn't made for repeatedly will do damage to you and degrade your health, but then again it shouldn't be a surprise that you should stop at stop signs but people still cut them and get surprised when they're hit.

Under rated was a 4 year marlboro's man then switched to American Spirit Turquoise. Been strait vapor for 4 weeks now and feel great.

I quit smoking two months ago, did chantix for like two weeks. I'm never going to smoke again, too expensive and don't like smelling bad. But my anxiety is through the roof now.

Fellatio?

I used to smoke cowboy killers, but quit after realizing how bad they made me feel. I still think about getting a pack every now and then.

Also the prevalence of mouth cancer in cigar and chew users doesn't really help your "tobacco doesn't cause cancer" theory. I enjoy tobacco products too on occasion, but I don't pretend like it's harmless. Right now vaping has the least known negative consequences, but it's relatively new and I'm sure we'll find out it's even worse for you in 10 years.

You're sucking a robot's dick, faggot.

Easily avoidable if you know how to Google for like 2 seconds

>without diarrhetic effect
you obviously have never experienced and appreciated the glory of an aftercig shit

Popcorn lung is a meme

Marlboro Silvers. I fully acknowledge what a effete cosmopolitan bitch that makes me

I smoke these
American Spirit
8-10 a day.

I chew. It's just more convenient. Yeah, it's gross but I can do it practically anywhere.

Smoking weed while taking a shit, reading a book, having rain bounce off your roof, your moccasins on, and a cat wrapped around your legs is the epitome of comfort.

My man! Winston makes good smokes.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

>Smoking anything causes cancer

well yeah not arguing that just saying it feels a little better sucking down that carcinogenic smoke without the added chemical accelerants, pesticides, and all the other shit they add in for taste and whatnot.

Good for you for finally stopping.

>filters cause cancer
Not true, they just make more of the cancer causing agents to land in your lungs. Explain mouth cancer from chew. Probably just microscopic particles from the container, right?

>current year
>inhaling smoke
>inhaling vapeshit
You're all fucking retarded. How about you learn to become a real man that can happily exist without vices?

For anyone looking to quit, seek out Allen Carr's Easy Way. Shit works.

Pall Malls because I'm a poorfag college student.
I also drink shitty, off-brand vodka from Trader Joe's because its only 10 bucks for a 1.75L jug.