HAHAHA YOUR GRANDKIDS ARE GONNA BE WHITE

When did everything go so right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/latino/355267-trump-to-extend-daca-protections-if-congress-doesnt-act-report
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>When

about 11 months ago

Checkem

post yfw it turns out to be a delayed effect of Obama and Planned Parenthood and now nignog/spic rates are going to spike under Trump because lack of abortions/contraceptive just like they did under Bush/Reagan

>White Births A US Majority Again

I want to believe but, would it really be all that far fetched to believe ((they're)) trying such an angle so that whites feel comfortable and lose the urge to breed and have white children?

Either way, you still need to marry and white children, Sup Forums

>America is slowly getting better and better
>my country is flying at lightspeed into a concrete wall

>The new observer
>Author's name: Palmetto Patriot

You know whites are desperate when they start fabricating news with the purpose of encouraging their kind to reproduce. The US doesn't even need more immigration from Latin American countries for the Hispanics already in the US to become >50% of the country's population in around 40 years.

I don't think so, user, it's most red states that are majority white that are seeing these restrictions. The blue cities and their brown masses are still eradicating their own young.

calm before the collapse

~24k deported from January to April and that number skyrocketed from April - Now.
I wonder how many has been deported in total since Trump took office. It has to be over 100k by now.

At least you'll be tolerant until death.

I doubt it, go to our rural areas and you can see this small baby boom in real time as of late. Been seeing hoards of little blondes

>b-but amnesty don
I was a drumpf supporter all this time but this is the turning point. If you still like pflumpf you are from reddit!

Thank god we are in NA and not Europe otherwise Trudeau would have let millions of rapefugees waltz in already.

Especially among lilly white evangelicals and catholics. Props to them.

pic related

I just hope that ICE is taking some extrajudicial measures for "Deporting" certain criminals and repeat offenders of entering the country illegally. It's not like anyone's going to miss these people if they disappear.

>those digits

>White Births A US Majority Again
There are at least five different ways of interpreting what this means. Two are good, two are neutral and one is bad. The first good interpretation is that anti-white propaganda has instilled a new sense of responsibility for carrying out your genetic history in white Americans. The second good interpretation is that the old reports included illegal immigrants, deportation has been increasing, and self-deportation has been increasing. The first neutral interpretation is that this is an effect from a growing disdain of abortion and the pill, which sounds like a good thing, until you realize it's mostly the low IQ whites that would just now suddenly be converted, making it neutral for me. The second neutral interpretation is that this is a sign of Hispanics assimilating, and I don't think I need to go into why that is neutral.

The bad interpretation is that the article is lying.

>"why do you still have a Trump bumper sticker, user?"

mfw

>tfw it's hard and expensive to become a Canadian citizen legally but if you snek in illegally the pm will suck your dick and give you money
> they're snek in from US now cause we'll send them home if they get caught here now

>low IQ whites that would just now suddenly be converted
low IQ whites can produce high IQ whites

Is that you and your family?

This. I'd rather see dumb whites inherit the nation than "smart" anything else.

I wish, number one is on the way for me. I have a lot of catching up to do. We want no less than 3.

I'm visiting western pennsylvania currently and am honestly surprised at the sheer amount of young, healthy white couples with several children. The German ancestry here is glaringly apparent, and there are plenty of wife-tier women.

I was at a restaurant on friday night, there were young white couples on dates by the hundreds.

My faith in America is restored.

At least theirs an ocean between us and Africa/middle East. Things could be a lot worse.

Reminder that white birthrates are also increasing (albeit kinda slowly)
Meanwhile ALL non-white birthrates (with the exception of asians) are decreasing, specially hispanics.

>b-but user non-white rates are higher than whites in your picture!
Yes but these are birth RATES not total number of births.
Remember that whites are still a majority and that even while white rates are lower, the absolute number and percentage of white babies is higher than all of non-whites.
In fact, the only way non-whites % is high is if you clump together all asians, blacks, Hispanics against whites alone.
Whites alone make 50%+ of babies, all non-whites combines make less.

And now that their birth rates are descending, they're gonna make and even smaller share

Also notice how white birthrates have managed to remain almost the same for decades, while ALL other non-white rates have decreased, and not only that but white's one its now increasing

Things are looking good lads

trips,

concure
smog wed

Honestly over complicating it. This is just rural people having lots of kids, they do it all the time. All the report is doing is reporting on the statistics report, so i really doubt they're lying.

Gratz

We should illegally immigrate to the U.S. Trump won't deport white people.

It's based on the on the Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data.
They literally source you to a study made by a government agency, and indeed shows that non-hispanic whites are the majority of birth again.

At least check the sources before talking

That's definitely true, but it's unlikely. It means a grace period of stupid people gradually becoming average in their intellect. It's not "bad", but wouldn't you prefer more intelligent whites? That's all I'm saying.

>Trump won't deport white people.
>white people.

The Moment of Truth

>mfw 4 november is my birthday

based solely on mothers... not this fucking study again

It's difficult to quantify. Interior deportations are up 34%. Deportation orders are up 24%. The raw number of deportations is down 14%, But, illegal border crossings are down 70%. That tells me fewer people are being turned around at the border, because there's fewer crossing illlegally, causing total numbers to be lower than last year.

>50% of the babies born are white

Wow, Yuropoors simply can't compete!

if the economy picks up a bit he gets reelected. i think the healthcare crap is a mistake though and might cost him. plenty of white people use obamacare.

Don't worry leaf. When you eventually become a failed state we will have the excuse we needed to realize Manifest Destiny.

are we going to be white once for all......nice lads...

Donald Trump is making america white again

>You're birthraits are up fellow whites!
>rubbing hands
Don't let this fool you. Even if our birthrates really are up, never stop fighting. We must continue to fight, even harder than before. Every day, every week, every month, every year, until we are without a doubt, safe.

agree with you my brother.....

nope

Literally. Let's all do our part

they're literally not up though. even if the comments, someone points out, 'white births(once again, using only mothers as a metric-obviously flawed) were 53.5% in 2015. If they're 52.1% in 2016... that's not exactly an improvement.
inb4 blackpill, stop bro!

America is not going to become white again through some passive miracle rofl.

Praise Kek

MAGA

Beautiful.

Thank you for that user

Jew propaganda. "White" includes the entire middle east.

In 2025 two non-whites will turn 18 for every white. The kikes want you to think Europeans are on the ascendant, which is absolute horseshit. Not only are tens of millions of "whites" in America not white I wouldn't be surprised if the kikes fudged the numbers.

The census does not categories arabs as non-hispanic whites, its lists them as "other" -- take your unsubstantiated blackpills someplace else.

That's why we're deporting the DREAMers. If you want to help, join ICE. Also homosexuality is booming among hispanic youth right now, and most of these minority youth will abort pregnancies.

Trump is a fucking cuck.

thehill.com/latino/355267-trump-to-extend-daca-protections-if-congress-doesnt-act-report

DEAD WRONG.

"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian."

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216

Jews have been flooding America with middle eastern trash, probably because they have massive families and are counted as "non-hispanic white" in the census.

You're not deporting anyone. Oh and that 61% non-hispanic white figure (~55% European) doesn't include your tens of millions of illegals, which will never be deported unless they've damn near raped someone.

It's over mate.

most illegals don't even have a visa
that's why they're not counted in this

Then off yourself you fucking leaf. If you don't believe in victory then stop sabotaging and demoralizing those with a spine.

Yeah but the overwhelmingly majority of these are retirees and people that say they're staying for a few weeks but end up staying longer. I'd bet good money less than 1% of these 124,000 are still in the USA.

You're the one providing garbage ass info so Americans won't wake up and smite the rat before it's too late. I say it's over because there isn't one single person in American publicly advocating what is needed.

My grandpa was one of those. He bred a huge white family in the US.

Of course you're a kike, I already said I knew this. Nobody else spends their nights lying about census numbers and definitions. Americans treated you all better than their own blood and you still turned on them. They've spent trillions on your garbage ass ethnostate and you infiltrate their public forums and try to spread disinformation.

I'll be happy when justice comes for you.

I thought you replied to this one. Whatever.

He was a Canadian swede and a devout Christian. Not a drop of jewish blood in him. Sorry I thought you were talking about Canadains.

Gotcha

How fucking negative are you?
There's higher chances of spics and niggers fusing and creating a new mullatto race than whited mixing away.
Grow up faggot

This.

Of course, we can never stop pushing, but there's nothing wrong with raising morale a little bit with some good news, however small. We still need to have as many kids as possible to continue the trend.

>oy vey trump did another good thing and his support is growing
>I better do something about it
*posts picture of trump placing his hand on a wall*
>surely this will stump the trump

things could be worse

I wonder if we could get trump to address the situation in SA. Maybe there will have to be a big happening. I do know that Canada won't accept white SA immigrants and as a response to them saying their lives are in danger, Canada says those are just racist lies and stereotypes

checked, praise kek

Is this related to mass unemployment (or low job participation if you will) that extended to White people, making a lot of them, especially the Youth, staying at home and procreating out of boredom?

>Trump won't deport white people.
He deported the Irish illegals so he'll deport you too

>votes in Black Supremacists
>''pls help us white brothers''

you people always make me lol