files.catbox.moe/dag5j3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
imgur.com/a/De4r7
imgur.com/QARC1UR
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari (from the ARIA series) please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her wearing a bikini top with pareo bottom (something like this imgur.com/a/ceR8k)

Though if you want to do something else thhat's alright too, as long as it's summer related!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime wearing this i.imgur.com/zWiChIs.jpg Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

My birthday was on thursday so I'd like to request Gazer wishing me a happy birthday.

Us together would be cute as well, possibly eating deep fried oreos.
SI: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg

Requesting Shion wearing a bunnysuit while wearing glasses or her as a bartender
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce saying goodnight while laying in bed. Another idea could be her sunbathing at the beach. Anything to do with the olympics might work too.
Nevertheless I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

- As it's that time again on Tuesday; her at Tanabata, hanging up tanzaku. Or next week; at Obon, sending lanterns floating on a river.
- International cat day is upon us Monday, it's time for cat things!
- Drawn older/more mature, like mid twenties.
- Unzipping a long-sleeved jacket or some type of bodysuit with bikini underneath
- Waking up confused, having fallen out of bed. Cutelewd ok.
All refs, more suggestions and inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Anchor post for the drawfag.

Requesting my Kobori trekking through a forest, surrounded by countless and diverse vegetation. Giving her a cloak is fine by me, but you’re not forced to do it.

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the cat lingerie aka “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right.

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Hanging around with a pokemon of your choice. Pokemon trainer clothing are optional.

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2 (embed)

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Her sitting on my back, or a throne, with her legs and arms crossed, with a crown or something on her head.
Or me giving her a massage, or her giving me a massage.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Natsume wielding her bow preferably something doing something cool and action related, cutelewd okay.

Bow reference
imgur.com/a/ijYbq

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her in a pirate outfit, looking like she's having fun, or smug, your choice.
For the pirate outfit, anything will please me as long as it's not too lewd, if you have no pirate idea just pick Jack Sparrow's outfit.
I'm not against some cutelewd pirate if you're feeling like it

Or alternatively, the usual request, see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Seeing as how my birthday was the fifth, I'd like to request cute birthday things!

I'd love to see Kiririn with my SI, maybe her giving me eroge as a gift, or on a date getting parfait, or her teasing me about finally being legal.
SI ref: imgur.com/a/nN298

Just PoV would be fine too! Anything is always appreciated, just nothing too lewd, thank you, and have a great weekend!

Are you literally lying about your birthday?

Requesting Natsuki wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- shorts, a top and a plaid shirt tied on her waist
- a wet summer dress

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting a POV of Aigis pushing user down sort of like this image maybe with heart shaped pupils and a saliva trail coming from her mouth imgur.com/a/nFPHG
Dressed as one of the the Kancolle boatgirls imgur.com/a/vPY2u
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well an user or my Sai is looking semi confused imgur.com/qudvyTU
Wearing one of the Ayakashi Ghost Guild girl outfits imgur.com/a/OlyMG
Wearing some normal cute casual or fashionable clothing
Wearing Elesa's outfit form Pokemon imgur.com/a/FOlLU, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well. Please and thank you.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD

Requesting my Neptune in cute casual clothing. You can add those “extra shots” if you want. Refs: imgur.com/a/sWqAU

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-In a Haunter based bikini/swimsuit. (For example: Upper part + eyes → bra; mouth → exposed belly; lower part → panties; hands → gloves/stockings)
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Ayaya please, as a detective or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

My waifu playing with a water pokemon of your choice, please!

Hi, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi enjoying a bag of cola gummies or gummy bears, or gummy candy in general really (ref:u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png)

Alternatively, her in a hoodie drinking coffee from a heart mug like the reference (the cat design on the hoodie or googly eyes like her hat would be great) (ref:u.pomf.is/ebvnut.jpg), those aside, anything cute a drawfriend has drawn of her is always appreciated, thanks a whole bunch, have a good one.

With our anniversary being this week, I'm gonna make a more absurd request:
Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
On a POV Picnic/Dinner date under the stars.
Beyond that anything else on the topic of our anniversary would be wonderful.

requesting my cute waifu Taihou wearing the Ram & Rem's maid dress or as a school girl (wearing her spats under the skirt)

Requesting Kaito lounging on a couch, eating snacks while reading a science magazine.

Or requesting as a sleepy shota with a teddy bear with an optional blank user: a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/ouzX8p3.png

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting a parody of this picture with Lev instead: my.mixtape.moe/yiajme.jpg
Alternatively, requesting a tiny Lev in a palm, maybe trying to impress the viewer with a roar.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean

I copy pasted that at 7 in the morning before I went to sleep, user.

Requesting Lavinia wearing one of these sweaters please.
imgur.com/a/TrARP

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• headpatting or hugging user
• wearing a dirndl dress while blushing imgur.com/a/wLH87
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG
And of course, a joint request - outfit swap with Cosmos from FT Anything at all, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting my Akane in bikini

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, trying to immitate his adoptive father's hairstyle. imgur.com/a/IMiGj
Sorry for the sudden request change, twitter reminded me that it's Saazbaum's brithday tomorrow.
I'd also like to make a joint request with Kakyoinbro (); them swapping school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg) or trying the food in a foreign country, because they both like traveling. For reference, Slaine is 8cm shorter than Kakyoin.

You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great! Hope you have a fun weekend.

The day itself is over but the spirit lives on.
Requesting Taiga celebrating International Beer Day by drinking a whole mess of beer and doing cute drunk things, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, perhaps in a Visual Kei outfit or anything similar, but anything would be wonderful.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a stewardess uniform
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/35VRS

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

That or a Battle Girl jogging

Ref 1: imgur.com/a/Yqy4S
Ref 2: imgur.com/a/q7bof

I'd like to request anything cute with Etna.
Joint request idea for Konatabro with a costumeswap with them holding a Prinny plushie themed after our SI's
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
I don't have Konatabro's, as I'm on my phone.

I can't never trust you again.

Hey, all.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukinon in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/2bed
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute or cutelewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated

b-bakana, hayai, prepustam ti i drugi repost onda

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'm okay with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, this weekend it'd be cool to do a joint-request with Etna-user for a costumeswap with them holding Prinny plushies themed after our SIs.

And remember, the most important part of all is having fun!

Hello, wwd! Requesting my beloved Ayano Tateyama going on an adventure with Chiaki Nanami ( ) and playing Pokemon GO!
Alternatively Ayano dressed as the vocaloid design of 'Little Red Riding Hood' (reference on pic related) or anything cute/comfy. Thanks in advance for considering it and have a great weekend, everyone.

Requesting a nice Yasuhiro
- Wearing Professor Sycamore's snazzy outfit -> imgur.com/a/TOyWW
- I believe sometime this weekend is Beach Day so him napping under some shade sounds nice
- It'd also be nice to see him in general formalwear/his future foundation outfit or even host clothes -> imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Various/alternate hairstyle refs -> imgur.com/a/6jZod

I'm fine with anything though - so long as it isn't lewd - if there's no appeal in those, so thank you for the consideration!

If his birthday was on Thursday then saying it was yesterday on Friday isn't wrong and he might have just forgotten to change it for his first Saturday post

Requesting Mirai as an angel with large wings and a halo, clothes are up to you.

Have a nice weekend.

Requesting POV sharing a milkshake with Rika.
Or her stargazing with a stoic expression.
Or being lazy on a rainy day.
In front of a fan on a really hot day.
Or in a cute sailor uniform, with a sailor cap.
Anything cute is appreciated. Thanks for considering.

Requesting Kosaki being comfy cute in one of her non-school outfits below. A sundress and hat outfit would be cute as well.

Maybe eating confections or icecream, just nothing overly lewd please.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

It's the 3rd anniversary of when I realized my feelings for Inori are those of love - requesting Inori wearing a wedding dress i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg, or anything cute and romantic. Thank you.

To commemorate the Olympic Games, I'd like to make a joint request of Kagura and Ai Nanasaki with gold medals around their necks, with both of them wearing the Japanese Olympic team's tracksuit.

Ai reference: Tracksuit reference: imgur.com/a/r0Z6g
Medal reference: imgur.com/a/Sl6fb

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Help friends. I'd like to request my love, Tamaki, wearing a loose-fitting oversized men's dress shirt, while adjusting her twintails and playfully complaining that I 'play' with her bells too much. Or, just something simple and cute, like receiving headpats, or sleeping on user's shoulder.

Thanks for reading - let's take it easy and enjoy the weekend!

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako in hiking/camping gear enjoying the outdoors. Of course, anything lovely is also fine. Nothing lewd or suggestive, please.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort making anons here happy!

It doesn't sound like you didn't trust me very much in the first place, user.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a nurse uniform:

u.pomf.is/idwgxk.png
u.pomf.is/dpkpml.jpg
u.pomf.is/sxmjzy.jpg

Since Friday August 5th is the opening day of the summer Olympics, requesting Ai and Kagura wearing Japan's uniform and accepting gold medals in swimming. These are the outfit and medal:

u.pomf.is/wygqth.jpg
The women's version is the all red one on the left.
u.pomf.is/mutndn.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him traveling together with Slaine () and trying out local food or an outfit swap between their school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg). His height is 178cm, Slaine is 8 cm shorter.
Or it would be fun to see what you think his tanlines would look like after sunbathing in a gakuran. Anything cute of him or with SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png is also greatly appreciated, thank you if you consider picking any of these requests up. Have a great weekend, good luck everyone.

That's great Chen.

Requesting Haruhi using this outfit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1233565 or in some mori fashion. Since it's international cat day this Monday, her as a catgirl is an option too. But anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

posting for nanakonon

Regular reference -> imgur.com/zd0Kig9
I'd like to request my cute small wife in mini Clover's cute outfit or Lillie's - imgur.com/a/uzVFs

Or perhaps tanned and frolicking around on the beach/collecting clams and shells

Anything would be totally cool though, I'm not really picky. As long as she's clothed and happy!

Please take it easy and rest up! Enjoy your weekend~

Requesting Makoto on the beach, relaxing in a deck chair, and sipping cold lemonade.

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

Though anything cute, even cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting this lovely Christmas cake Shizuku

Requesting my backshot of my waifu in a swimsuit. Either in a competition swimsuit and adjusting her bottom or in a swimsuit of your choice.
imgur.com/a/97mTh

Alternatively, wearing either a kittysuit or bunnysuit in celebration of Cat Day and the past Bunnysuit day
i.imgur.com/5ORtynA.png
i.imgur.com/hDTOlT6.jpg
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-In Scathach's ascended outfit with the veil
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please! Preferably one of the following:

• Sitting in an onsen next to my SI, both looking kinda embarrased and having trouble making eye contact but still holding hands together under the water. Can be lewd if you want. SI ref here: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
• Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.)
• The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
• Wearing only a pair of jeans & hand bra (or otherwise conveniently censored by how she's posed)
◦ Wearing her 'Sunset' outfit sat on a bed, beckoning the viewer to join her
◦ As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
◦ In her swimsuit sitting on a surfboard in the water as it's summer?
◦ With her hair in a braid over one shoulder
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel
◦ With her hair in a hime cut, asking if I like it like that

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Oh god please help I cant stop thinking up new ideas faster than I get fulfills

If you've already started on a Yukari drawing, know that I'm lurking.

Never forget

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go (Team Mystic, please), riding in a hot-air balloon, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting Tsukimi sunbathing.

Reposting for Yukinonfag
Heyo, WWD.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukino in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a couple ideas if you aren't up to that:
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino at the beach, building a pan-san out of sand
- Yukino embarrassingly wearing this i.imgur.com/gDABrNj.png
- Yukino wearing her school uniform, without the blazer, getting water thrown at her
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy

Requesting my beautiful Cerea, reaching out of a screen or off a page to me... Thank you for considering it and have a wonderful weekend with all your waifus!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in Kamen Rider Baron's Banana Arms version with his face showing. imgur.com/a/qFPA9
It's based on Samurai armor so the face could be shown as a regular samurai helmet would such as: files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png

Alternatively dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro (with the hair too) from Kamen Rider Fourze imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Wearing some fashion and/or with an alternate hairstyle.
Reference/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Or possibly a scenic wallpaper. Something beach related or a Japanese town Like Chiba during dusk/night/dawn. I'm not a fan of bright wallpapers so something darker would be nice. I also like rain and overcast weather. Feel free to add my SI in there if you want but I'm already asking for so much so by no means work yourself too hard.
Inspiration/Ref: imgur.com/a/UwPoB

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Hi WWD, I'm requesting my dear Reimu wearing a Furisode Yukata hoding an oriental umbrella ejoying a festival or just looking happy wearing the yukata

Alternatively cosplaying the Pokemon GO female trainer surrounded by fire type pokemon

Or as always anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Crouched near a tropical tidal pool and poking at a random crustacean.
-Diving in a tropical reef and admiring the local fauna. (If in a swimsuit, please note that she is quite flat)

Anything else is also fine.

Posting for Tamamoanon:

Requesting Tamamo:
-With the release of the Alola region I wanted to see Tamamo with white hair with an Alola Vulpix or Ninetails. She can be in the Pokemon go trainer uniform if you want, it's up to you.
-Alternatively just the trainer outfit, ecchi is okay in that case.
OR
-Suntanning on the beach. Preferably on her stomach, with the bikini undone.
-Looking cute/sexy in a bunnysuit.
-Comfy pajama things/cutelewd bed things.
-Naked apron or handbra jeans.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting Rin dressed as an office lady!
Glasses optional.

Thanks!

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything else would be just as wonderful, of course.
If you're interested, you could have a listen to her theme here my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers any inspiration.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her lounging on a couch in her underwear, drinking beer, since yesterday was the day for those two things.

Or alternatively, her being smug in this outfit: exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting my husbando Rin Matsuoka all prepared for the Rio Olympics with "Rio 2016" on his swimcap, either:

- Preparing to dive into the pool

- Taking a selfie in the locker room, showing his abs

Any other poses are fine as long as they aren't too lewd.

Additional references:

Normal reference: my.mixtape.moe/pljfmr.png

Reference for Rio swimcap (3D): my.mixtape.moe/uqmdcr.jpg

Anything else Olympics-themed is fine as well.
or cute is fine as well

Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, and even though it's a bit late, possibly dressed as the female pokemon go trainer

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

posting for the rinsis

Requesting Nina Einstein wearing bandages covering her eyes. Any thing else that implies she can't see (feeling around/walking stick/bumping into something) wold also be super cute.

If you want to do something Pokemon Go related then could you maybe draw something with her wearing yellow and holding onto or walking around with a Pokemon egg?

I know.
That's why I'm not requesting something new.
Someone took bikini requests yesterday and he might be working on it.
I hope

This a reference for ants?

Requesting Eureka surfing, or wearing a competitive swimsuit/something Olympics related for your country of choice.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw
Thanks!

Requesting Kaede petting or brushing this fluffy fellow, the fluffalo. Alternately, holding a plushie version of it.

i.imgur.com/3EUNY8a.gif (embed) (embed) [imgur] (link)

A good Saturday to everyone.

Today marks the 30th Anniversary for the Metroid franchise, which holds a very special place in my life, so I would like to request either:

Adult-form Molly dressed up in one of the various "Zero Suits" that Samus typically wears under her armor.

Teen-form Molly trying to play a metroid game on which ever console you select.

Kid-form Molly sculpting a metroid out of crystal using her powers.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Requesting my husbando Law. Anything cute, cool or handsome appreciated, just nothing lewd nor weird.
Here's some ideas
-hugging a wooftan mimikyu and being embarrassed at being caught
-requesting wooftan on the wwd (bonus points if there's a shot of the request, reference, or delivery)
Wooftan and mimikyu references imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ

Alternatively, if you feel like something complicated:
There's a date coming up, so to celebrate I'd love to see Law on a sailboat, from the POV of someone riding the boat with him. It's my dream to go sailing with him. He can be fishing, hoisting the sails, steering. Bonus points if he's wearing something casual that is summery/beachish.(some ref imgur.com/a/k52P3)

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine!

Thank you!

Considering my delivery was from a request last weekend, and had plenty of progress then, I'd like to re-request my love, Hikage.

I have absolutely no idea which request I would want specifically, so I'll make a list for once:
- in a dress, like files.catbox.moe/ltcdd3.jpg or files.catbox.moe/dag5j3.jpg
- in Yozakura's shinobi uniform - in synchronized Senketsu files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png

Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Sorry for not responding sooner, this is mega cute! Thank you for the delivery

Requesting Mei Hatsume in a ponytail, thank you.

Today is my birthday, so I would like to request that you all have a wonderful day

Have a nice weekend!

> (embed) (embed) [imgur] (link)
You're doing this on purpose aren't you.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something specific I would like to see one of the following
- Performing a Poi Fire Dance at dusk
- Wearing a hand bra
- Shooting a finger gun at the viewer/user, with a cute face and saying "Bang"
- Asleep while wearing a cute and comfy set of pajamas optionally have the top undone

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or in any of these cute/stylish outfits with gladiator high-heels.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX

Or a joint request with Risty, in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Any of those would be fine. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Thank you~