How do we solve the Cartel problem?

How do we solve the Cartel problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5d8eZsgKrg
bestgore.com/murder/organ-ripped-out-abdominal-cavity-live-man-narco-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

build the wall

We don't

aren't they tied to the shadow government in the us, controlled by jews?

Carpet bomb Mexico

Mexico needs a Mussolini who can stop the cartels like Mussolini did with the Italian mob

proobally

this

if they're a different race you can just discriminate against them

Build the wall, decriminalize weed, do background checks when dealing within foreign officials

Kill NAFTA for a start. it was NAFTA that assured access to Mexican markets for heavily subsidized American corn. Corn prices in Mexico dropped by 50% overnight, driving many farmers and their families off the land and into the cities. They had no work, became ready recruits for the cartels.

Secondly, decriminalize all drugs in the US and Canada. Treat addiction as a mental health issue instead of a criminal one. Supply addicts with drugs and/or treatment. This will destroy the Cartel market and thereby the source of income they need.

This would be a good start. Of course none of this will ever happen.

Honestly?
Legalize cocaine and Marijuana in Mexico
2nd Amendment for Mexico
Make $$$ on tourism, allow cartels to legitimize businesses.

It is the black market that causes the violence.

Honestly I think providing the cartels a route to becoming legitimate businesses and allowing those drugs to become a legitimate commodity would do more to curb cartel violence than anything else.

It’s not the beaners you say, it’s the fucking nigger market’s fault huh? When the market is a product of their wishes and actions to provide illegal services. Nice logical fallacy nigger

Show them who exploits them the most.

A significant portion of entertainment from the web is made up by gore videos.
Solving the cartel problem would have me wound up with sticking to the occasional brazilian lynching/accident and china roadsmears.
Stop their expansion but airdrop them 4k cameras to protect gore diversity please.

Get Philipino on them. Build the wall. Legalize everything.

Legalize drug use.

They're already halfway there themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5d8eZsgKrg

fpbp

The prohibition of drugs has exactly the same effect as the prohibition of liquor did back in the 1920's. it doesn't prevent anyone from finding them if they want to, and it finances the gangsters.

The wall.

And burgers need to stop being degenerates who love to shove drugs into their bloodstream.

bestgore.com/murder/organ-ripped-out-abdominal-cavity-live-man-narco-mexico/

Yeah, just keep them over there.

Move the USA to europe.

beat me to it

They're a gang. They weren't attracted to the drug business because they love drugs. If you legalized drugs they'd just move to something else illicit, because it pays better, because it's dangerous.

What else is there?
> organ harvesting
> gun running
> assassination
> racketeering and shakedowns

The Italian mafia existed in the US for decades after prohibition ended, and with only a peripheral interest in guns.

Beauty
Love seeing attack helis fire at night

>only a peripheral interest in
*drugs, sorry.

By not lurking on Krauthahn
you dumb Kuhficker

fuck yeah baby

I agree. This OP pic is one of my favorite gore vids, the dance music gets me every time.

fpbp

The cartels don't want to be legitimate businesses. There isn't enough profit in it.

>How do we solve the Cartel problem?
Declare the CIA a terrorist organisation and watch the market of opioids and cocaine crumbling
(terrorism and pedophilia as well)

The black market only works through connections, so losing any part hurts the whole thing greatly.

Is everything going so well in your country Otto that you have to focus on Mexico?

Ok let's cut the bullshit, we all know the real solution it's the wall.

That's why there is no wall, until Trump gets the monopoly of whatever alternative the mexicans want to use to transport the drugs to america.

Why is the Mexican government so incompetent at dealing with those savages? Duterte proved that you can purge those subhumans for good if you want.

Criminal entities look for points of exploitation. Streetwalkers still get johns in places where prostitution is legalized, because with legalized vice comes regulation and there are always people who fall outside of that control for one reason or another.

> losing any part hurts the whole thing greatly
The mafia was far more wealthy and powerful in the 1960s and 1970s than it was during Prohibition.

The Mexican government IS those savages.

Nuke mexico already

wait wait wait ive seen some of this footage before except it was in videos for the turkish coup

how else would they keep getting away with it

Can't be solved as long as there is a market up north.

The most logical decision, which I've been convinced became a strategy during the Obama admin, is to focus on the main problem, which is violence. What do you do? You let the least violent cartel off the hook, while you focus your resources on their competitors.

That way you won't fight a war on several fronts, but only one when their competitors are defeated. The drug smuggling will always continue, but you'll choke the violence.

It's the exact same thing that happened in Colombia.

>Extreme violence between cartels, paramilitaries and the government
>Target the most violent cartel, let competitors off the hook and sometimes even aid them
>When most violent cartel is destroyed, you turn towards their less-violent competitors

I always believed Sinaloa was their chosen cartel. But since they've taken down Guzman, I do believe they changed strategies. What the new strategy is, is anyone's guess.