Which one has more fans?

which one has more fans?

Asuka because she is the meme fanservice girl made to pander to otaku waifufags. Literally the Mari of the original series.

Rei.

Asuka has the only fan that matters

>some gay tripfag
who?

nice meme everyone knows only those who watch this want to be unique bounded with rei

neither can be called the best girl tho

After recently rewatching Eva, I honestly can't stand Asuka. And Rei is pretty pointless to the story until Instrumentality. I found Misato to be the most relatable and likable. As well as having the most ties to Shinji.

But to answer your question, Rei is by far the most popular girl in Japan. And possibly more popular outside Japan as well.

Rei has more fans I think.

Although Asuka has more active fans, since Rei's heyday was 20 years ago.

Rei is the only one that matters

Auska.

Oh look, it's this thread again

I'm watching the show for the first time now and I can't stand Asuka's attitude. Rei doesn't have much to her but at least she has a good sense of duty.

666 knows what's up. I genuinely think Asuka was made to be annoying and disliked on purpose. Yet got a positive fanbase anyway.

Asuka is real and fun, Rei is just a fuckdoll

1 vote for Rei here

>Asuka is real
Stopped reading there.

Yep, rewatched eva recently and I had forgotten how much of a bitch Asuka was

It hurts being a Misatofag.

That's because modern Evangelion and the spinoffs are more or less damage control on Asuka's part.

well, rei is the better character, so probably has more fans, but asukas few fans are very rabid and defensive about her.

Considering polls and rumour, it would seem Rei is still the most popular despite Asuka having an enormous increase in popularity in the last five to seven years.

It's an ongoing trend for at least fifteen years.

It boils down to how the fans are treated, and the character:

>A Rei fan has zero reason to anticipate new content
>An Asuka fan has many reasons to look forward to new content

So there's less and less Rei fans active in the community, while Asuka fans remain active and get an influx of new fans.

>Implying he isn't a fucking cuck.

we all know who the real best girl is

both moot and hiroshima prefer asuka

>hiroshima prefers asuka
I do not believe this

he seems like an intelligent, polite young man, I don't believe he would have such an incorrect opinion

He's basically a chink who is at this very moment selling your browsing data to the highest bidder.

that makes me diamond hard

I'm indifferent about Rei but hate Asuka. Wish I could make the bitch drink bleach while a pack of horny bears rape her after I've injected their balls with syringe containing tabasco. And I'd masturbate to the sight.

This is a blue board, user

It still makes no sense why Asuka came back. No matter how you view the ending, either Shinji bringing her back or 'anyone with the will to return to human form'. No matter how you look at it, she shouldn't have come back. It feels like they brought her back just to make some forced symbolism of Adam and Eve.

Another thing that's bad is that everyone is suppose to have the ability to come back. Except apparently Rei herself, since she was the vessel everyone was stuck in and had to be sacrificed.

POST MORE OF THIS.

anyone who prefers rei over asuka as a character is stupid and anyone who'd wife either of them is crazy

It's implied many have and will come back, Shinji and Asuka are the first to come out because
1. They were pilots and had contact with LCL before
2. That beach is where they were sent into Instrumentality.

During that scene others from all over the world were probably climbing out onto other shores.

>15 years later and Reifags are STILL sour that it's canon that Asuka is best girl

Its just le muh deep meaning for the sake of it.

The manga is far better than the anime. Fight me if you don't agree

Asuka is the type of girl that would fuck other guys just to get the attention of the she actually likes

Except I like Misato best. Also, Eva came out 20 years ago. Also, you're just proving that Asuka fans are the worst since they have to make everything out to be a conspiracy against them. Hey, just like how Asuka acts.

Rei ofc

Oh right. 20 years! An extra 1826.5 days of sour!

Who gives a shit about what the loser moot has to say. In fact, because moot likes asuka, asuka is automatically shit.

Evangelion would be SO much better if the genders were reversed, No one would blame Shinji for being a faggot and Asuka is already a shoujo abusive archetype

Asukafags = someone who has had regular girlfriends
Reifags = virgins / only had sex once or twice.

Im projecting. ;_;

Fuck off

>its an Asuka speaks German episode

>Asuka lovers have had girlfriends
People who love Asuka or Tsunderes in general are the epitome of guys who've never had a girlfriend.

My cat prefers Asuka.

I want to do rape play with Asuka.
I want to hold hands with Rei.

>tfw

Why do people keep saying asuka is a tsundere? Shes all dere with whats his name? Misato's bf

Why do cats always have that smug expression? Is it a relaxed expression to cats?

It's the other around, Asuka fans are upset that Rei is the best girl.

Dunno. I think he was pissed that I've between watching Eva for the last hour or more. He jumped you there during episode 8 and was looking smug ever since.

what phone are you using i need to know now!

He does turn around a lot when Asuka is on the screen.

Is it really that fucking hard to get some sound alike to speak some basic german?

It really takes me out of things in general if you have a character who is supposed to have a different native language than the one spoken in the show/movie and then they speak it and it sounds god awful

Nexus 6P.

Pls upload video this for confirmation. I want to see this shit

She was Tsun for Shinji, dummy. And its a pretty big plot point that she was acting fake when being around Kaji.

Well now he's sitting in front of the TV blocking like a little shit. And... Note he just wandered off as episode 10 comes to an end.

She actually liked him she even approached him about it but he rejected her for misato

Shinji was in the stratosphere when he became a tree and where Asuka died was ripped out of the Earth, taken to space, and exploded into red. That beach was so far away from where they were that it still had standing ruins.

Asuka was using Kaji as a replacement for a male role model in her life. As well as thinking she wanted sex, when what she really wanted was attention. When Kaji didn't give her attention, she tried to get it from others. Namely Shinji. And while he was glad to give her some attention, he didn't give her the type of attention she wanted.

She was practically channeling Freud in everything she did.

This

Asuka was a little slut that wanted her hole filled.

>She was practically channeling Freud in everything she did.
I need an image of Asuka holding a Cigar. Now!

Yeah, but that's true of basically everyone in the show.

>Best grill thread
>20 years old
for the love of seele plz stop

I read somewhere that various angels like that one was inspired by a famicom game called mother, was that true? Or maybe I'm thinking about a different anime.

So what does that mean? She likes kaji but only opted for shinji because he was too busy fucking misato? So shinji is the 2nd choice. Hes a replacement

Closest I've got are cigarettes and bubblegum.

No, she used Kaji as a replacement for her absent parents and to express her desire to be seen as an adult. She's completely ungenuine around him though and is clearly putting up a front.

It means that Asuka was trying to fuck Kaji as a replacement for her dead father and the mother that ignored her. But Kaji saw through it and didn't take advantage of her. As well as finding her childish and annoying.

Shinji was the runner up choice. But not just because he paid attention to her. Because Asuka actually started to like him. And threw up tons of excuses as to why she didn't. At the end, the only excuse she had was that Shinji was taking her role as the best Eva pilot.

>Shinji practically looks like a girl.
I don't buy that.

>her dead father and the mother that ignored her
You mixed them up, Kyoko replaced her with a doll and hanged herself, Langley didn't care to parent and left it up to his new wife but wasn't implied dead.

He's just heard her talk and he also wants destroy all humans

>Shinji practically looks like a girl.
Said no one.

I wanted to say Asuka but she's just such a horrible person. Fuck it I'm still gonna say Asuka.

I like that he's shedding a tear after seeing her go from skinny to fat plugsuit.

>Cats hating the world
Zozzled

Shinji

Only correct answer

Asuka, because she is better.

>3dpd

Where do I find one that's into that shit all the hot ones are too normal.

Mari deserve to be rock bottom.

Said everyone.

>one off fag has more fans than based Misato

Easy to find actually, just don't be some ugly, fat fuck with zero social skills and has no money

>because he was too busy fucking misato
shinji was too much of a fag for that
he got his chance but went off to spoon his gay angel friend instead

Well I cant get enough of Rei.

Unrelated but what other Evangelion material is worth reading/watching? Ive only ever seen the anime and movies, but what about the manga? I heard it was just the exact same storyline so I wasnt really interested in reading it.

Getting a girl isn't the problem it's literally finding one that's hot but has interests like that.

>Shinji
>looking like a boy

You couldn't be more wrong. He is literally a flat Maya with shorter hair.

He was talking about Kaji

The manga changes some things a bit, like Asuka is introduced kicking some faggots out of an arcade and Toji dies instead of surviving Eva 03. It's worth a read at the very least. It also has the best version of Kaworu.

>Shinji
>flat

Toji should have died honestly.
He's barely ever mentioned again, so killing him off would have had the most impact on the viewer and not really affect anything.

You could always try a dude.

Ill give it a try then thanks user

>You could always try a dude.
No thanks

Manga Asuka