This is an herbivore male and two drunk sluts

This is an herbivore male and two drunk sluts.

Dead slut.

>herbivore male

What the hell does this even mean?

It means he has the heart of a pure maiden.

What is happening here exactly?

Lurk more.

"Sluts, unhand me now."

It means beta in japanese

Only one is a slut, the other is merely pretending.

Young Japanese men are so depressed with their lives (literally working insane hours for shit pay in terrible conditions, only to go home to high ass rent for 1 room) that they have no motivation to seek out a partner or reproduce, causing the decline in birth rate.
These 'men' have no desire for sex and are known as herbivores.

Anna is a pure slut though

Pretty much and

I love how the western world is walking exactly the same path.

only worse because at least japan doesn't have 3rd worlders outbreeding the native pop.

The natives were already outbred though Sup Forums-kun.

Fucking Yen Press

Even if I wanted to buy your shitty series, you won't let me
Fuck you

Huh, are the novels liscensed by jewpress as well?

they need to do that in their own countries though to keep up with the mortality rates of the wars and nofood or medicine.

They would need to be regularly culled in a non-loser country

>beta-kun will never surrender no matter what the cost

I'm scared of his willpower.

What's all this talk about Dead slut?

Unfunny dead VA jokes

But japanese women are less interested in sex than the males. Shouldn't they also be called herbivore women?

He's a berry picker

Ayame is an herbivore too

>But japanese women are less interested in sex than the males. Shouldn't they also be called herbivore women?
pretending to be uninterested in sex makes a woman 'chaste' and 'demure' or 'pure', which is "desireable" in japanese society.

The rise of herbivore japanese men has contrarily lead to a rise in "carnivorous" japanese women, basically women who want sex, and are tired of waiting for herbivorous japanese beta-kuns to make a move, so they go out and aggressively pursue sex/relationships/love. In a society so obsessed with the Yamato Nadeshiko image of a woman, this type of action is absolutely NOT attractive or desirable by japanese society as a whole. So these women are seen as "dirty" or "whores".

And you wonder why their birthrate is in the toilet.

>these purity discussions made me nostalgia about Tanukichi thinking Anna was pure

Herbivore men.png

This isn't a Shimoneta thread
It's supposed to be a Jewpress thread

Where is the fourth mouth?

Urethra

That hole is for excretion, not insertion, user.

This proves you are a filthy normalfag