Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAomZl677Y

4cahn, what are your thoughts on infowars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFq3PBq4sKY
youtube.com/watch?v=wam0ZdjY57k
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
youtube.com/watch?v=eIVS5PBYJCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

expose israel

Zionist. Neocon. Propaganda. FEAR FEAR FEAR.

>what are your thoughts on infowars?

2edgy4skool entertainment for friendless losers

A sock puppet organisation thought up by the left to make the right look completely nuts and thereby drive people back into their fold.
> Alex Jones is an actor who is left and acts like a nut in portrayal and satire of the right.

He predicted Bin Laden being the fall guy for a major terrorist attack months before 9/11.

He spoke about the pedophiles and sex assaults in Hollywood years before it was acknowledged.

He’s been right more than wrong. I used to mock him until I actually started listening to him.

A good gateway. My redpill journey started with an Alex Jones documentary. All the research Alex did encouraged to do my own research. I researched the Federal Reserve, and then came to the conclusion, that its the Jews.

Jones is one of the first conspiracy theoriest (in a neutral meaning) to became somewhat famous. That people, and he (it seems), know think its news he makes, is the problem. Although this problem only became into being as MSM became conspiracy theorists themself. Fucked up times.

>muslims run the federal reserve
youtube.com/watch?v=FFq3PBq4sKY

Alex Jones is a cool guy he fights gay frogs and goblin slop and doesn't afraid anything

Infocucks

youtube.com/watch?v=wam0ZdjY57k

ALEX JONES EXPOSED BY FORMER EMPLOYEES

the answer to 1984 is 19.95 + shipping and handling

eh, that's not really convincing. rob jacobsons arugment is very weak there. there is lots of things to criticize alex jones on and that's not really one of them

Hes good for memes
thats about it.
Get all your information from reading,talking, life experiences and draw your own conclusion

i love alex jones, hes great comedian,
but does anyone takes fim seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

Better then CNN. Lol

Would've been funnier without the decimal point

i was gonna say he doesnt address the JQ, that's legit criticism, not speculation over what trump could have done at one point and defending it or not

yes. he's right about 95% of the time.

replace globalist with jew and he's pretty much dead accurate. except for pizzagate, he missed the mark on that one

>Another kike posting their youtube videos on Sup Forums

Good vid. I used to be huge infocuck.

His facts are usually pretty accurate, but his interpretations and predictions tend to be tard tier nonsense. I heard him say white genocide a few weeks ago though, I was genuinely shocked.

absolutely based

He's right about everything and has the spirit of libertarianism in his heart. I wish Sup Forums was still libertarian/ancap eventually Sup Forums will see the light.

Come on. He is just a meme and he knows it

i'm on Sup Forums and i love love love infowars! been listening on and off since 2k10. alex jones is the tip of the spear in this information war, and has been vindicated again and again:
youtube.com/watch?v=eIVS5PBYJCs
>inb4 alex jones is cryptojew and mossad agent
understand he has to make money too and there is nothing wrong with that. if it makes u feel better, when you are listening to alex jones, just substitute 'globalist' for 'kike' and 'new world order' for 'jew world order ZOG' in your mind.

like 8 years ago i watched his stuff, and then someone pointed out he was a russian destabilization agent. and it just keeps getting more obvious every second.

The problem with "Alt-Right" is they never tell you which elite families, multinational corporations, and political institutions/parties are in control, just they tell you that it's collectively all the Jews.

CIA plz leave

There's a war for your mind!

ZIONIST PROPAGANDA

It's so blatant, only fucking retarded neocons take it serious.

The jews created him as a way to replace William Cooper with ZOG controlled opposition.

Then they killed Bill Cooper when he said they were gonna do a false flag and blame Bin Laden in early 2001.

Jones was married to a jewess. He's controlled by the jews.

He's good for the memes.

looks like a well dressed mental patient

but rob jacobson is a jewish kike tho? tfw alex starts talking about white genocide soon after jacobson's dismissal. well, well, well, looks like isreal has lost control of it's golem.

can we get auto-ban for newfag threads?

/thread

>24:24
"i can't believe i ever wanted to work for alex jones...". lol very telling what a buttmad faggot. get a life!

that's not how radars work. it doesn't draw what it is, a jew would just be a spot like the other ones.

do you have family to feed, user? or are you an adult who is still living his parents while they feed you? hey at least you are saving the world by working hard all day dropping red pills on your 'teh interwebz'. you must be alll tuckered out. time to yell up to your whore mother and tell her it's time for another Code Rd 0 'n' Tendies refill.

how many filters have you bought?

i haven't bought any yet because i collect rainwater instead, but i'm petitioning my town council every day to review our water fluoridation policy.

Infowars = anger, meltdown, postal.

>Owen Stroyer is good
>Alex is an entertainer
>They do good at getting multiple news sources
>Won't name the Jews and not even Zionists even though it is the Zionists doing it all
>Alex does too much coke (American cousin in Texas)

>i collect rainwater
you mean chem trail mix?

i use a local website to tell when chemtrails are heavy and put a tarp over my collector those days

They are secretly Jewish lizards who are mind controlling us with their government satellites.

lol. retard.

I like when he gets on Joe Rogan show. It's good stuff. But I don't like when he is on his own show, it gets out of hand then and his bipolar takes over. He is obviously a man with lots of energy, he just needs a little help guiding it and channeling it correctly, but the people on his show are sucking and riding his dick too hard to mention this.

>Alex does too much coke
i don't believe this for a second. he's said that he doesn't do coke many times on the show. post proof. i actually like coke and want to do some right now but whatever.

It’s nothing more than memertainment. If you take it seriously you should be sterilized

He admitted under oath that it's all an act.

Infowars is just an attempt to pull conservatives into the new age remedies market.

I see you like your Monsanto's atrazine and fluoride poisons.

The War Room hosted by Owen is great. He did the interview with Kaya yesterday.

>ID +tMBNpdp is an absolute faggot who has AIDS cum dripping out of every orifice (source is gay Canadian cousin in Canada)