Is a reunified yugoslavia even possible anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOYtrvJY2wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remove the Red star and I belieb
Brosip was based af.

Croat-Serb alliance, remove all kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOYtrvJY2wU

This.

the only way for Peace in the Balkans is to EXTERMINATE all Kebab.

Bosnia, Albania, and Turkey must be wiped out!

remember to wipe out fyrom as well. They also have sizeable amounts of kebab

No.

all those Kebabs in FYROM are siptars too.

well, i agree, the Serbs made a lot of People hate them for Yugoslavia.

but why can't we Croats just team up with Serbs against mudslimes? i hate Serbs for ruining Croatia, but why don't we just kill off the Albanians? i mean, they are mudslime Shitskins, it's not like anyone (except other mudslimes maybe) will miss them.

i think we should make a deal with Serbs:

>divide Bosnia. Srpska goes to Serbia, and Herzegovina and the mudslime Bosniak areas go to Croatia (kill off the Bosniaks too)
>retake Kosovo and kill off all Shiptars there
>after Serbs take Kosovo, Croatia takes all former Albania, and Albanians are deported back to the Caucasus

is that good enough?

so does anyone try to argue with me or not?

>serbs being butthurt again

It never stops. Know your place dog, don't get uppity or the trifecta of Serb removers will be formed once again.

Only if tito came back to life now.

so when you're going to lick master's boots again?

in Theory, it would sound good. but since Albos and Bosniaks are too radicalized and want ISIS to come to help them... well, that would make things a little bit worse.

last time a Caliphate (Ottomans) came in the Balkans, everyone who lived under them got RAPED hard. i don't want ISIS as Croatia's neighbour, because no Croat wanted Ottomans as neighbours either.

sorry, but teaming up with Muzzies these days is too risky desu.

what do you think of my Idea?

Why do larping diaspora always think this is a possibility. Learn about the countries your parents are from like I did and learn why this will never happen.

fuck off LARPing albozerg

sage

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

As a state under Russian flag, sure.

why do you call me an Albo?

>projecting this hard
except russia didn't help us nor did have a need to since we singlehandedly BTFOd your subhumans during the whole war

now go build some another statue of your clinton saviors

sage

Shiptars only exist today because of NATO.

NATO helped goatfucking Terrorists and now the West pays the price.

>being proud of winning battles vs an insurgency

Vietcong pretty much didn't win a single battle vs America but they won the war anyway because they ruined the will of the public in supporting the war. The KLA succeeded in their strategic goal anyway by chipping away at the JNA, terrorizing Serb civilians, and drawing international attention into the conflict.

Since Serbs are historically pathetic at war, obviously you are incapable of even beginning to grasp a word like "strategy".

Here's a friendly reminder of what happened when the Serbian army fought against the Albanian army during one of their border incursions, though.

>"Then at about 1.10 we heard ... them saying that the Yugoslav light infantry had crossed the border and were advancing on the border police post. They were already firing their weapons. The border police chief ordered them [the border guards] to open fire against the intruders."

>Within 10 minutes came the news that the Yugoslav forces were retreating from the village and that there were no Albanian casualties. The Albanian army fired artillery at the enemy forces - "the first time of any response from the Albanian side", according to Mr Gonggripj.

>Within 10 minutes came the news that the Yugoslav forces were retreating
>10 minutes

The amount of Serbs in Kosovo now is 25,000 and they are completely at the mercy of the people allowing them to stay, which is Albanians. 50,000 Servs were exterminated in Kosovo in WW2 and several hundred thousands were sent back home via pogroms like the rats they are.

Know your place, dog.

You build a statue of “Rocky”, maybe you confused him with Rambo and thought he would come to help

Change the flag to Mexican and the car into a low rider and this is indistinguishable from a scene in Mexico.

Why would you want to re-unify that shithole?

>this much damage control
first of all yugoslav army didn't had any intention to attack albania because it won the battle on kosare in the end, despite your terrorist subhumans being supported by other terrorists and NATO. and that speaks volumes about someone' scapabilities to fight in a battle

>The amount of Serbs in Kosovo now is 25,000 and they are completely at the mercy of the people allowing them to stay, which is Albanians.
those serbs who are 2% have more rights than albozerg subhumans who are the rest 98% and they were even forced to make a govnernment with 3 serb ministers in it kek
compensating much?

>licence plate
imotski. google map it. theyre higlanders.

On your knees, dog.

tnek ju uesej
ju ar maj bes frijend
ju ar d pisskeeper
ju ar d ledjen
tnek ju uesej
ju ar maj bes frijend
ju ar d pisskeeper
ju ar d ledjen
tnek ju juseksej
stopink gjenosaid
heljpink smol kosova
stopink d wronk faight
in nainteen-naintea-nein
heljpink in kosova
tu men sheikink hendz
kljinton and rugovah
faleminderit amerike
yeni mi i miri mik i yne
jeni paqeruajtës
jeni legjend

Macedonia = the greatest country of all time

are you sure thats Albanian and not Serbian?

"Macedonia" = Third World shithole full of Shiptars and Bulgarians LARPing as Alexander the Great.

>we wuz Alexanders an SHEEEEEIT

you Ships are quite faggy too.

Kill turks

nope. no one likes the serb.

when will Trump bomb Turkey like Bush did with Iraq? Erdogan deserves to die like Saddam, and Erdogan is an actual threat unlike Saddam, and Turkroaches will plan to get WMDs soon. (those WMDs will end up in ISIS hands anyway)

Serbs use the Jasenovac Holohoax to demonize Croats like how jews use the Auschwitz Holohoax to demonize Germans.

i wish a REAL Holocaust will come very soon to wipe them out.

dijasporu treba klati zarđalim viljuškama, da umru od tetanusa