Annie best.

I hope Reiner eats Armin.

Ymir soon

We have each other.

WOW!! YMIR'S LETTER LEAKED?

when they get to the ocean it's gonna be all dead and dried up
They'll see a Planet of the Apes style ruined city on the old coast
*cue lost horns*

I wouldn't be surprised if Zeke feeds Reiner to doggo instead.

>there are people in this thread who have spent years of their unsociable life hyping up this thing to be a deep complex character only for them to die like a complete utter bitch as a borderline redshirt
Laughing

Thanks for reminding us, Ymir's off screen death is the last good thing we have to look forward to for some cheap laughs.

LM soon.

>YOU MANIACS

What does LM mean?

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki. I want Annie to kill Armin as soon as possible.

guess it's just _RA now

LoveMaking

I hope the voice actor goes all out with the screaming and begging in this scene

Together Forever

This.

Berrymir also together in Hell___!!!

Lebanese Mayonnaise

Bert.jpg

May they kill EAr together.

>inb4 4leg is Bert's twin brother

B-but Ymir isn't dead yet

What's the point of anyone besides Armin and manlet?

EM now.

Sorry, I wanted to spoiler Hell to make it look like Heaven

Hell has no place for a goddess.

Nothing at all

Armin is very cute! CUTE!

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

Supporting characters to show you how awesome Armin and manlet are.

There are no goddesses, only Allah, calm down.

Dubs of truth.

Cheeky

I'm sorry to break your bubble but In shingeki world there are only the wall goddesses.

Did Mrs Smith off herself?

Sleep tight Erwin

To participate in their wankfest

I hope not, I wanted to cum inside her first.

Only BRfags are BTFO. The Anniefag that I am is quite pleased with that outcome.

She's a quitter if she did
Erwin wouldn't have wanted it like that he didnt wouldn't want you to give up if something happened to him

I want to be Mrs Smith's Mr Smith now!

"She" made this thread.

Where are her tits.

I don't think she'd like that.

>armin is the CT now
Did I like this?

I really expected more out of Mikasa this chapter. Why did she turn into a useless blob of shit that literally added nothing at all this chap?

In my hands right now

The Shitmin factor to negate all character development.

Just so Hanji could be awesome.

リヴァイとエルヴィンのおかげで エレミカのクズっぷりがひきたったな
Thanks to Erwin and Levi, Eren and Mikasa’s true shitty selves were revealed.

She wanted to save Armin because she knew EAr would be busy wanking to each other while she gets Historia all to herself.

Increased MEposting is at least one good thing to come out of this mess

Don't worry, she will use the next titan serum and eat Annie.

ErwL a better than EM.

Just fujos venting out. More like their shitty self were exposed yet again.

>HEL aren't the protagonists.

EMAfag pls.

Everyone is a useless blob of shit around Armin.

Thank goodness, I've already had enough of the manlet.

That's the spirit

Please just Mfag. They are right about Eren though.

>Erwin is a hero t-
>SHUT UP
You literally cannot defend this.

Based nips.

I think Eren will mindwipe everyone after they find out what's in the basement.

The amount of mental gymnastics done by Erwong widows to deny Levi and Hanji's friendship is reaching ridiculous levels.

why are shippers so fucking retarded? do people really think that ravioli saying "thank you" to hange in one pannel means that he likes her?

You have 10 seconds to explain why Erwin living would have been better than Armin living.

Not even she is immune to Armin's aura of retardation.

Because he is best boy

>deny Levi and Hanji friendship
No one is denying their friendship but their truly and passionate romantic love. Show more respect to Moblit.

He actually did stuff worth mentioning. I.e. the FT arc exploring tactic.

Do not disappoint me please.

>EM need to grow up throught the lost of a valuable friend and the one making work their friendship
>HE need to deal with Erwin's new way to see life, this means conflicts in the future for the sake of their friendship but also a new way of understand titans and shifters
>Erwin is now a shifter and can make plans with Eren without risking other lifes
>Manlet can work with shifter Erwin with Hange's help
And so

This is Levi we're talking about so yes.

He doesn't get along with her user. Give it a rest.

Can Erwinfags and Bertfags use tumblr to vent out their frustration. Okay, we get that you are sad because your husbando died but trying to turn Armin into a kind of stu is retarded.

Pretty much every post is fujo's mourning that Levi has NO ONE now. So yes, they are denying their bond.

>show respect to Moblit

LH will when they name one of their kids after him.

why do people even care about possible relationships between character in a manga that has nothing to do with romance. are your lives seriously so shitty that you force your weird head canons into every piece of fiction that you read? it doesn't even matter if levi loves hange or not when you know that one or both of these characters will die before the end of the series.

I'm an Arminfag and even I'm mad at this outcome.

I'm mad at the writing not the characters

They don't really like LH user. They're just sperging out trying to trigger anons with everything but canon material. Just ignore it.

It's not only them it's everyone. This chapter was bullshit at its finest

>the civil war amounts to something
>it forces EM to grow up beyond idealistic dreams
>permanent rift between EM and HEL
>it would cause Eren to be more likely to accept Zeke's invitation to see his point of view
>the new titan actually has good hand to hand skills

Now someone explain why Armin living is a good storytelling choice

>The cliché of "the best friend dying for the protagonist" is shit.
Sorry I am not so satisfied with this chapter but that would be garbage. For that, read TG or another shit.

Because the actual plot in the manga is not a challenge.
Ok, anons, let's "predict" the next chapter shitty writing so we can keep shittalking about our problematic favs.

armin is alive because isayama still has plans for him in the plot. erwin is dead because his arc is done, that's it. this is fiction, not real life, it doesn't matter what characters you like more you stupid losers

And yet Armin gets all the shit thrown at him when it's Isayama's bullshit writing.

Cool. But all I asked was to stop trying to act as if he was a stu.

I dont like that he is a shifter but I am glad he is alive. He were burnt horribly.

This user makes a good point

He serioulsy need to read writing references.

then don't read it?

Oh, see this smart person talking! Someone show him the mensa web! You are just like Armin!

>still has plans for him in the plot
More ocean flashbacks and ebin plans that only he can come up (unless he isn't around then everyone's IQ levels become 100 points higher)

>why do people like things?

are you seriously asking this?

>in a manga where

Literally 90% of all ships in every manga ever don't happen but that doesn't stop people from shipping. Just ignore it if it triggers you so much cuz it's been around forever and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

They round up all the bodies and burn them. They keep the named redshirts' badges to give to their loved ones. Jean feels bad about Marlo. Hanji cries over Moblit.