Christ fags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2015/07/ore...hed-for-sharing-lesbian-couples-home-address/
patheos.com/blogs/lovejo...ice-they-also-doxxed-them-and-their-kids.html
addictinginfo.org/2015/0...y-135000-for-sharing-lesbian-couples-address/
rawstory.com/2015/07/oregon-bakers-werent-fined-over-cake-they-were-punished-for-sharing-lesbian-couples-home-address/
patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2015/07/sweet-cakes-by-melissa-didnt-just-deny-a-lesbian-couple-service-they-also-doxxed-them-and-their-kids.html
addictinginfo.org/2015/07/10/persecuted-anti-gay-bakers-lied-forced-to-pay-135000-for-sharing-lesbian-couples-address/
rawstory.com/2
patheos.com/blogs
addictinginfo.org/201
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/06/baker-gay-wedding-cake/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ate cake once and it turned me gay

If a dude came in the gun store and said "I need a gun for a mass shooting" then yes.

This. Fags BTFO

/thread

also sage this gay ass thread

If you sell a gun to someone who tells you they're going to commit a crime then yes you are partially liable for what happens.

spbp

>cant sell guns to mentally ill people
>this should applies to cakes

Well this thread is done.

see pic
Charge the owner of the gun shop with rape.

exactly, why is everyone so goddamn stupid

When the second post is the best post.

Yes.
If they knowingly sell a vital thing to their wedding party then they did participate in their marriage.
Just like if you sell a gun that is vital to murder to the person you know will murder someone.
Of course the bakers are idiots and deserve to have their bakery boycotted but they had the right to refuse.

Strawman.

No one said that the baker "participated in their marriage". He didn't bake a cake that celebrated sodomy.

Big difference.

No because they didn't sell it with the knowledge that it'd be used to commit murder.

gunstore owners don't usually make the guns and don't have to engrave CONGRATULATIONS BRIAN AND STEVE ON YOUR WEDDING on them.

Celebrated Sodomy?
What sodomy?
They were lesbians, sodomy requires a buttfuck.

In fact if you sell a gun to somebody who tells you they are going to commit a crime with it does make you an accomplice.

>beingliberal.org
just nuke america for god's sake

But he wouldn't be legally accountable if he legally sold it anyway

gun sellers are reselling product whereas cake owners are selling their own creativity and craft. Either way owners should have absolute rights to refuse.

Aww

Selling a cake is different because you know the events which are happening.

Selling a gun is just a product.

Now the equivalent is selling a rifle to a terrorist who vocally said he was going to shoot up a school. You know what he'll do with it, and sell it anyway.

Also, I hate to drop this pill. But you people are spouting nonse.
The bakery had the right to refuse, they refused, many, fucking loads of bakeries refuse to make cakes for gay people. But they are not fined.
The bakers weren't fined because they "wouldn't bake a cake". No one cares about that. What really happened is that this Christian couple, went onto Facebook and posted the names and personal details of the two lesbian women who wanted a cake.
What followed was months of violent online harassment, as well as threats to both the women and their children by other Christian people that this couple knew online. It got to the point that they were worried that their children would be taken off them.
So these people weren't fined because they wouldn't bake a cake, the "Christians" were fined because they leaked personal information and sprouted months of hate speak and threats. Which seems like a very un-Christian thing to do. They also then acted like the victim, stating their religious freedom was being taken off them when that is bullshit.

Sources:
rawstory.com/2015/07/ore...hed-for-sharing-lesbian-couples-home-address/
patheos.com/blogs/lovejo...ice-they-also-doxxed-them-and-their-kids.html
addictinginfo.org/2015/0...y-135000-for-sharing-lesbian-couples-address/

Why are atheists and liberals so bad at debating?

What is pegging?

false equivalency
t.pagan

>BeingLiberal
Back to Faceberg, jew.

Didn't post correct links, here they are:
rawstory.com/2015/07/oregon-bakers-werent-fined-over-cake-they-were-punished-for-sharing-lesbian-couples-home-address/
patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2015/07/sweet-cakes-by-melissa-didnt-just-deny-a-lesbian-couple-service-they-also-doxxed-them-and-their-kids.html
addictinginfo.org/2015/07/10/persecuted-anti-gay-bakers-lied-forced-to-pay-135000-for-sharing-lesbian-couples-address/

this

This

It's got nothing to do with "participating". Any business owner should have the right to refuse service to anyone they want. If, at the end if the day, the majority of people want "progressive" bakers who sell cakes to fags then the ones who don't will be boycotted out of business. There's no need for the law to get involved here at all.

I'm a fag and the thought of a baker not selling me a cake doesn't piss me off one bit. It's reactionary lefties that piss me off, not to mention morons who honestly think gays should have marriage because marriage supposed to be about "love". How fucking stupid can you be?

>rawstory.com/2
>patheos.com/blogs
>addictinginfo.org/201
fake news. those websites "doxxed" the christians then

Why are shitlibs so terrible at analogies and metaphors? They fall in these people claim to be more intelligent

If Facebook can ban you then no one should have to bake your faggot ass a cake.

Private companies. :^)

Is this satire? Because what they are saying is, that if someone goes into a gun store and says

> Hi, I want to murder people. Please sell me a gun.

and the store owner says

> No, fuck off.

then he ought to be forced by law to sell him a gun nevertheless.

good one OP

>Literally posting your name and address on social network
>Not doxxing

>claims to be dropping a red pill
>using fake news sources
>fake news links don't even work

We're reaching levels of shilling that I didn't even know were possible. I distinctively remember the loving gay community actually sending death threats and bad reviews to the bakery. There was never a mention of doxing.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/06/baker-gay-wedding-cake/

And Googling the bakery's name shows you how your "loving" gay liberal community are as rabid as T_D fans when it comes to attacking things they don't like as the one star reviews on Google will tell you.

Then we have this...

>A member of the Colorado Civil Rights Commission went as far as comparing Phillips’ actions to the Holocaust.
“Freedom of religion and religion has been used to justify all kinds of discrimination throughout history, whether it be slavery, whether it be the Holocaust,” said Commissioner Diann Rice.

Lol liberal logic. This guy is bringing up the Holocaust, essentially saying a Christian is literally Hitler if he refuses to bake a gay cake. Apparently Christians caused the Holocaust now too and not Hitler's Nazi and racial ideology? The liberal narrative is constantly changed to fit their agenda and condemn their opponents and you fell for it like a brainwashed fool or are merely shilling.

Meanwhile gays are actively killed in the Middle East but the liberal agenda is to ignore that and continue with attacking Christianity and Christians for mere freedom of speech.

Did you miss the:
?
Also:
>Milo-news

Yes. Both cases not guilty tho.

One of my sources for comparison.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy

No. You're wrong.

>Why are atheists and liberals so bad at debating?

Because...

I prefer using a dictionary over articles that can be written by anyone with a functioning keyboard.

OP BTFO

Yes. And we have laws that prevent ffls from being sued by people that they prevent from purchasing s firearm

Please do one iota of research

>Excuse me what do you want this cake for?
>For my gay wedding
>Sorry I cannot sell you this cake

>Excuse me what do you want this gun for?
>For my spree killing
>Sorry I cannot sell you this gun

what web site site is that?

I'm not knowledgeable about law, but I really believe in this scenario the firearm salesman could or would get in trouble for not reporting the buyer to the authorities. Things like bomb threats and mass shooting threats are taken really seriously, and you bet your ass a firearms dealer has a strong self-interest in making sure his wares aren't used for terror right under his nose.

What's up with that kids finger?

>equating gay marriage to murder
jhahaha

Are you saying that wedding cakes shouldn't be used for weddings? Or that murder boom sticks should have a phallus instead of a barrel?

>mass shootings are the same things as two lesbians being legally recognized as married; smearing cake on themselves post-vagina-lock
leddit go home ur too dumb to be here

>eat cake
>become cakeboy
The math checks out.