Jesus Christ Sup Forums you told me this show becomes absolute shit after episode 5

Jesus Christ Sup Forums you told me this show becomes absolute shit after episode 5.

But this fucking episode. WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS EYEBROWS

Could be worse

>But this fucking episode. WHAT THE FUCK
The part that got me is when they rolled the credits with some sad music instead of having a regular ED.
Like they thought this trainwreck of an episode was so masterfully done that it deserved such a treatment.
Made me understand that the people making this show and the ones unironically enjoying it clearly weren't seeing the same things I was seeing and that I wouldn't be able to enjoy this show any longer.

The episode was great. I don't know what kind of drugs you're on.

Don't bully Chaika

Don't worry it goes back to shit in 2 episodes

It's sort of settled into entertaining trainwreck territory for me. I don't consider it good by any means, but it's holding my attention despite that.

Care to explain or are you just shitposting again?

dumb ESLfag

>trusting Sup Forums
More than half of the shit written in Re:Zero threads is just bait.

I see this shit all over Sup Forums, i personally think the show is average teir. What makes it a trainwreck to you guys?

>watching reddit's favourite shit this season

>knowing a show is popular with reddit

What exactly is so terrible about this character?

Trainwreck just means "I like it but don't want to admit it or Sup Forums wouldn't think I'm cool".

People will still be talking about Re:Zero 10 years from now.

16 and a half episodes in and i had to give it up simply because this show was literally making me want to bash my head against the wall. mc is an egotistical wanker who doesn't learn from his mistakes and treats the main gril like crap throughout the entire series. inconsistencies in his time traveling like how the shop keeper remembers him helping his daughter on his third reincarnation even though we know that the elf bitch does it by herself when he notices the brooch on her dress. that stupid meaningless episode where he gets his head cut off by a giant ass creature with no explanation and we have to find it meaningful? all it did was piss me off because again i had to sit through another episode of him being a shit head "oh look at me i'm going to ask the enemies of the bitch i said i was serving for help because she's going to die" when would anyone in a race for the royal crown give a fuck about their opponents. isn't that when people are most likely to back stab, lie, cheat and other underhanded bullshit? AND HE'S PISSED WHEN HE GETS HE'S TOLD THAT!? pure autism how did this get slated for a double season? fuck i hate unlimited bladeworks but even then that was more enjoyable to sit through than this shit. want to watch an isekai that actually is actually fun go watch utawarerumono, Hai to Gensou no Grimgar or konosuba. first two can be taken seriously, the other is a piss take but still better than this shit

-30/10 would rather watch kamen no maid guy

It was the best episode of the year though

Hello IRCfag how are you?

The fuck is IRC? Another boogeyman haters created?

>caring what reddit thinks

>that stupid meaningless episode where he gets his head cut off by a giant ass creature with no explanation

That was Puck fucking shit up because Emilia had died. You were supposed to put two and two together when you saw him doing the same thing again.

I haven't used IRC in like 10 years lmao.

>no substance at all, just shock value fest
>best episode of the year

oh dear...

The show is without a doubt above average.
But it does not really take much effort to be above average in the anime world

you are not fooling anyone, dear redditfag

>knows what is popular on reddit
>calls others redditfags

>reddit boogieman

Can we go back to irrationally accusing people of being from Gaia? I enjoyed that one more.

we all know that it's popular on reddit if the posts from an japanese cartoon thread is 5 paragraphs long

oh mann you are so correct,
I wish I could upvote you.

You know what's a good anime?
Time Travel Shoujo.
That's a good anime.

OP, your taste is probably just shit so calm down

I've got some OC for you niggers

What was your reaction to this?

If I was watching the show, I would probably drop it after seeing this dumb elf slut say that.

>only took 15+ episodes to get good
>only took 17+ episodes for toyota's development
So this is AOTY...

i kek'd

When did jappos start posting on 4chins

jacob is a massive nigger faggot

Soirry this isn't Sup Forums

typical habbofag

How do people know a show is popular with reddit unless they go on reddit.

Wouldnt doubt it

Ahahahaah friendo, join the ride.

I can write an entire essay about how this show is shit and not actually understand anything. See, I heard somebody say that reddit likes this show so I already dropped it and decided that it was shit retroactively. Add to that me being a retard who felt cucked despite the elf I liked winning, I got really upset and so I spend my days shitposting in these threads calling this show Reddit:Zero and alternating between either pretending to drop the show and saying that everything else is great (of course naming the most obscure shit i can think of while putting down anime that is popular, can't be a hipster otherwise), or shitposting about my waifu Emilia-tan. It's just what you gotta do here because I'm so retarded gumu gumu. And you know I'm really dedicated to this cause because I wrote all these words and didn't even attach an image to this post.

dumb aspie letting his dick guide him to his death multiple times: the anime

it's really shit.

>doesn't know what IRC is
please, please, please end your time on Sup Forums

His expression reminds me of when one of the Venture Bros made a face just like that, I forgot which one. Probably Dean.