Someone antifag left this in my mailbox

What the hell Sup Forums whos running around just leaving shit in peoples mailboxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=On3cQ0sPvSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soros.

The mailman

It's illegal to put anything without postage on it in a mailbox. You should report them.

jews

Put rice in in their mailbox. problem solved

This desu.

Believe it or not the postal inspectors are strict

I would if I knew who it was

I'm just wondering if anyone else got em or if it was just my area. Someone ran down my block sticking them everywhere but I live in a super liberal area.

if you read SIEGE you'd know how to deal with the MQ (mailman question)

you should do it anyway. they will keep a strict eye out. call your local post office, serious. these fuckers can be strung up by their thumbs...post office law is some of the strictest shit in the country.

If they do it to enough people the postal police might actually investigate it. They take their incredibly specific job very seriously.

This, the post office doesn't fuck around. They're the most vicious branch of the government when it comes to prosecution.

Wow the closest I got close to any of that is when a Green candidate for Mulvaney's empty seat came to my house preaching about the gibmes. I told him I do not vote for voluntary Communism. I also let him know I was a Constitution Party member. I thought he was going to cry like a little numale, he did stomp off though.

NO TRUMP!

NO KKK!

NO FASCIST USA!

I see posters for NO! and stickers like this all over near my school in Seattle

I saw a bunch of stickers with that stupid mantra on them on streetlamps. I used a black market to darken out "refuse to" on all of them on my way home from work.

cool i always wanted to know where i can get me some med resistant aids

*dogs whimper in unison*

Yeah, I got handed an anti-Trump flyer outside my college last week
Don't know why a mid-20s bong thinks his fellow bongs care about US politics, but okay

youtube.com/watch?v=On3cQ0sPvSY
Seinfeld was right

i miss him bros...

Damn if that sticker does not remind me of this sign.

Good thinkin, Dobe. It is highly illegal.

the desperate

The Mad Pooper

This. It is a federal offense to stick shit in peoples' mailboxes.