Let's get some Stephen Paddock memes in here

Let's get some Stephen Paddock memes in here.

better version

Ffs find a better picture to work with retards. Using this smear pic helps the government and msm narrative that he was a loser to be forgotten. Stop being useful idiots and step it up.

If any user is feeling generous, I could use a dump of the highest quality Eric pics out there

Forgot to mention I meant unedited

sadly these are all I got

Stop working at taco bell

take note, eurofags and taco bell cashiers. this is what a real american's house looks like.

Perf, ty my dudes

Are you a Steve guy or an Eric guy when it comes to memes?

Eric I think

i dont normally play video games. is it good?

Fallout New Vegas is a masterpiece of gaming. Not as good as Fallout 3-4 in graphics, but story leaves both in utter dust. Highly recommend it.

What are you talking about? Fallout 3 had trash graphics. New Vegas is superior to 3 in every way

cool, may check it out in the future.

>New Vegas is superior to 3 in every way
While I agree that NV is superior by a long shot, the graphics in 3 and 4 are better. Not by much though. 4 was designed for Xbox 1 and PS4, so it has better quality, and in 3, they blew all their money on graphics. So, graphics came out better. Gameplay, story, choices, camera angles, etc were completely ignored to make a kill shot or a building look better.

Enjoy it, Swedbro.

It's pretty neat. Lots of different paths to take, don't have to necessarily play as the "good" guys.

3 and NV look exactly the same. Hell, NV reuses some assets from 3.

fucked up desu

Can I get the quick rundown on the sushi story?

Admitting I haven't finished NV yet, but it feels sub-par in story to 3. Unless it changes in a big way later on in the game?

Have you gotten to the Mormons yet?

One of the best games I've ever played. And a great modding community too.

No, didn't even know they were in the game.

Don't know how to describe it, but 3 has more of a fat and full look to it that makes it look better. NV everything has this thin orange glow that looks kinda bad. Both are probably the same in terms of graphic intensity, but I can see a difference

Who are the upper two hands representing?

NCR and Legion, I'm guessing?

Top right clearly Legion
Top left must be President of NCR

Degenerates like you should be lashed to a [spoiler]New Vegas thread[/spoiler]

>but it feels sub-par in story to 3
I feel that NV captures a more nuanced feel to story telling than 3. NV seems to focus on everything, but the courier. 3 is intensely focused on the player.

No, you are just a brainlet.

kek
are there any virgin vs chad memes?

Does anyone have the picture of Mandalay Bay with the broken windows on 2 floors? I went looking for it on google, but couldn't find it.

I thought Sup Forums would be trying to figure out who the second shooter was, not jacking off over a killer and references a video game from a decade ago. Oh well

Caesar and President Kimball

Why would we waste time with retarded Alex Jones tier bullshit?
Who gives a shit if there was a second shooter, it wouldn't change anything, it doesn't help our cause in any way.

I missed the Sushi/Taco Bell story. What's up?

Needs more COMPED

second

third

fourth

>640x360

That's all I got

Are you twelve or just mentally twelve?

thanks

all the fallout new vegas memes are getting me in the mood to play it.
first d u b s decides character name and stats

Vault Dweller, because you'll be playing the much superior Fallout 3 instead. Stats are player choice.

go finish the dlc's wtf are you waiting for nigger

But F3 protag is called Lone Wanderer. Vault Dweller is from F1.

>tfw i started playing new vegas because of paddock
thanks paddock!

t. redditor

user are you fucking dumb? It's obvious that Taco Bell in the top left would make this a great meme. Fix it nigger