Ethno State General

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE FOR YOUR RACE AND CHILDREN!

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

Objective: Form a community of people focused on self-reliance and repopulating the white race and identity. With the strength of this community we must build a culture of strong, traditional morals and virtues that protects and spreads our homogenous ethnicity. If the current modern economy and civilization deteorates and becomes inhospitable, we must be able to survive any of those coming challenges, therefore it is also important to view our community as a lifeboat.

Strategy: Every member will buy property and a home in a specific small town that everybody agrees on. In this town we will participate in local politics and establish ourselves as respectable and valuable members of the community. We must not draw unneccesay attention to ourselves and not give people who would disagree with us any reason or ability to oppose us. Recruitment must be careful and calculated, be wise about how you reveal your community's intentions and plans, do not scare people away, and for that matter do not scare people in to fighting against you.

"How do I get money to do this?" Get a job, NEET.

Location: Our community will be established somewhere in the Pacific North West. This is a good area because of relatively sparce population, good recources, and good climate. The people here also have an established history of self-reliance and being weary of DC. Other good regions to set up your own ethnostate include the midwest, New England, and the Appalachian mountains. They all fit the critera of having good isolated areas and arable land.

bumping for /SIG/ posts

Specific location criteria

You generally want to lok for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

Your home: There is no one correct kind of home you must build, everyone has their own needs and limits. But you must think carefully about what you want to prioritise. A basement or root cellar is excellent for any kind of long term storage. Consider building a Rocket mass heater, it’s a type of a fireplace that burns wood extremely efficiently, and pipes through a large thermal mass where it will release heat over a long period of time. Google for more info. This is also good time to mention that when the time comes you might want to get an axe and learn to cut wood, it’s difficult and dangerous, but also fun and rewarding. Chainsaws are easier of course, but nothing will make you feel as manly and independent as being able to cut wood with your own hands.

If you live in a forest fire prone area, take measures to avoid having your home burn down but cutting down any tree that could spread the fire to your house, keep your lawn hydrated, and maintain your local woods by removing fuel from the ground.

Join our Discord

discordgg/9HxFZb

Bump, sieg heil.

bump, friends

Is this a pagan ethno state?

This is too accurate. Every single thing.

Nah we're christian

Do you let your wives breed with bulls too?

believe it or not it's harder than you think to get money and plan this out
not that you would know, NEET

What kind? Catholic?

not any specific denomination

>$0.03 deposited into your account
We’re not this stupid shareblue so why don’t you get a real job instead of shilling on the fucking internet

i thought we were both christian and pagan?

Catholics are inherently theocratic globalists. Will this be a secular ethno-state govt?

u mad

bump-a-rump-a-dump

That sounds good to me

>all blond haired and blue eyed

its illegal to even talk about the race demographics of a neighborhood when selling property, let alone selectively sell to white people. How are you going to keep the darkies out?

Its not hard to sell to only who you want to, and why would any darkies want to come?

the point is to not sell property until a white person comes up and asks, and then sell it to them specifically
also not to tell anyone that you are making an ethnotown

no, im in real estate, its literally illegal to selective sell, there are entire commissions set up to combat it. You would be found out pretty quickly if your demograhics were 100% white (or even 95+).

discord gg/9HxFZb

I still dont see why any dindus would want to come

Question: where will the women come from???

Women are all liberal, for women it's benificial to be liberal. Woman want multiculturalism and cultural enrichment. They also want to be comfortable and pampered, building a society from scratch is not going to be comfortable the first few years.

Also women are not racist. They are anti racist. If you speak about your dreams of ethos tate to your girlfriend. Even if she's a traditionalist and conservitive chances are she will not be thrilled.

look, back in the 60s/70s it was common for a kike to go looking for a very white area then hire some nigs to put on suits and walk around or a few mothers to walk through the neighborhood pushing baby carriages. This would cause a "white flight" and he would be able to buy up their houses for cheap as all the white people tried to leave. Or they knew that those nigs didnt actually live there cause they were selectively selling to whites only in which case he would has with cousin file law suits, etc then proceed with his original plan. Its called block busting and is illegal now, but you get the idea.

What does that have to do with out community?

Asian gf won. Too late. I can't deal with feminism I don't want an open relationship no thanks. I want children. This Aryan will throw his eggs in with the chinks. China will be the world's largest economy. The US will be eclipsed if every way. If you want your children to be part of the ruling class, I suggest making them Chinese.

lol China is a corrupt pit of pollution, but have fun I guess

Im saying that there are commissions that are set up to combat ethnostates, as while its technically not illegal to have a 100% white town it is illegal to not sell to minorities. There are demographic studies done on every town in the country, which are all publicly available. If the commission sees that a town is 100% white they will try showing minorities that area specifically and if they are continuously rejected, they will come after you. Im seriously asking how you plan to combat this to keep your ethnostate and you dont seem to understand that its not only a possibility, but something that will eventually happen.

before that ever becomes a problem, there's still the question of why any minority would even want to come?

im guessing that they want you to bring your own. It seems there plan is to set up a discord and eventually have everyone in it move to a certain town and run it from behind the shadows on that discord, so i suppose some women will also be there already. I dont think they are trying to buy land in the middle of nowhere and start a town from scratch.

if your town is successful they will want to come, the only way to keep them out is to make the town some absolute shit hole that no one wants to live in, but then why would anyone on here want to move there as well?

you're supposed to acquire a white before you jump in the community
and you live in canada, so your women are a little bit different
women's opinions aren't that hard to change

one plan is actually to
>buy land in the middle of nowhere and start a town from scratch

is it going to just be a loose collection of subsistence farms with log cabins or is it going to be a modern town?

it will be a modern town, but with a focus on sustainability

White babies when

well im trying not to be too tin foil hat here, but what you are trying to do violates civil rights laws and is literally illegal. You have to assume that the feds are going to or already have infiltrated you, look at ruby ridge or waco. I dont see it working unless you get a really good lawyer to join you, keep that in mind the closer you get to setting it up.

What the fuck is the point of posting these pictures? You do realize these are just some dumb sluts posing for their Instagram or a magazine or some other shit.
Fapping to kinds too. You're a bunch of fucking degenerates.

There are no women here.

You can't form a society without women.

Sorry guys, it's a non starter.

i dont think they are trying to get women to join them. It seems that they are trying to attract like minded, hard working, intellegent individuals that are capable of finding wives on their own. They are starting a commune where neets can sign up and get handed a traditional qt virgin.

I come bring Family

they are NOT*

whats illegal about what were doing and how is it anything like waco?

i think its to bump the thread whilst getting peoples attention

How do you prove you're white?

as ive told you, its illegal to selectively sell to white people. Im just coming from the real estate aspect, as that is where my experience lies. But what you are trying to do was attempted for a long time by men more connected, more skilled than you back when everyone was racist. Thats why there are tons of laws against it. Like i said its not technically illegal to have a 100% white town, but it is illegal in the west to actively try to achieve and maintain one.

Come to Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire. Spics and nigs will never move here in numbers. Too cold

>walking around in the woods in broad daylight with your NODs up
no

In theory, looking up ones genealogy and looking at their skin.
On Sup Forums, you can't, anons are anonymous.

I'm half Asian but you couldn't prove it. move aside pure whites

>fapping to kids
that is some degenerate projection

I want to know if this will be a self-sustaining community (i.e. subsistence farming) or will we integrate into an established community? I can't exactly build a house with my bare hands, I'm a mechanic here. How will I afford a place to live if I drop my job and move across the country?

>looking up ones geneaology
Did you forget to read that part?

we plan to join an existing small town, and over time become as self-sustaining as we can

i dont think they have worked that out yet. Something that some people who my father knew personally back in the day (though he wasnt married yet so he didnt join them) was to buy a piece of land, subdivide it and all build their houses on it (through a construction company, like normal people). There were 7 families iirc, none of them were every going to sell so it worked. The problem that i see rising is if the community grows to larger than just a few families, or continues for more than a single generation. But then this isnt really a town, its just a neighborhood.

You can't. You can trace my white side but not the Asian side. I tried.

You know what the problem is with things like this. Even if you're white and uphold western values. Nazis and extreme white supremacist will force everyone to be exactly the same. No different political opinions, homosexuals aren't allowed and even humour could be forbidden.

Basically you need to either banish or kill people. As a father myself, I must be in constant fear for how my child will develop.

Unless an Ethno State is tolerant to his own flock there won't be a thriving nation

where are you getting this from?

what if the burden of proof was on you, that you had to prove, for example, 3 generations of white ancestors to be welcome?

that doesnt make any sense

i think it may be lost in translation

Being white alone won't be enough to keep an Ethno State white. You'll need to have standards when it comes to political opinions in order to protect the nation's purity.

And with that you attract skinheads and more of those kind of people which will bring more rules than just being white.

I could do that. Tracing my white family is easy since they still live with me. I know their names and they weren't change to assimilate like my Asian family.

Standards don't attract skinheads, they're pretty much the opposite of that. This doesnt make any sense.