NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dzwLp
archive.is/SgAmK
inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/
seacoastonline.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly
infowars.com/las-vegas-survivor-abruptly-dies-days-after-posting-eyewitness-account-of-second-shooter/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
vvdailypress.com/news/20171009/after-escaping-las-vegas-shooting-high-desert-phoenix-foundation-co-founder-dies-suddenly
archive.is/l3iEA
linkedin.com/in/kymberley-suchomel-616a0466/
dispatch.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly
instagram.com/p/BaM8FFFFRyh/
archive.is/cgRzy
intellihub.com/las-vegas-massacre-survivor-dies-abruptly-after-posting-eyewitness-account/
archive.is/yr5G3
archive.is/P1q9Y
pipl.com/search/?q=kymberley suchomel&l=&sloc=&in=5
vvng.com/the-bunker-murders-bodhis-birthday/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a total coincidence guys. I'm feeling sleepy guys.

HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GOOOOO

so was it isis or some mexican gang?

nice fucking SOURCE FAGGOT

Died of natural causes, what a nothingburger. Anyway I'm going to bed and I suggest you guys do the same. Goodnight anons!

archive.is/dzwLp
nice link you fucking tard

I don't see anything on snopes. Downstage fake news

that was supposed to go to OP, my b

>(((Greenberg)))
What side are these kikes on?

>some fake bullshit site

OMG!!!!

something about her having epilepsy and the shooting stress causing permanent damage...

>archive.is/dzwLp

Jesus, and we still don't have a motive for the shooting.

>(((natural causes)))

fucking hell

more people are going to die in the cover up than the shooting

what else is new tho

What the fuck? Is anyone else getting seriously pissed off that this keeps "coincidentally" happening?
Peoples' street gangs, when?

Stop with these fake news and go to sleep
I'm feeling sleepy already

Definitely not gun law reform in the US

So what is the anatomy of the deep state? How do I know if my country has a deep state?

can't find an original source for her multiple gunman comments. but she is a real person, who could've been there, and did just die on the 9th

archive.is/SgAmK

So many citations.

that's the spirit, so what was new about all this?

inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/

seacoastonline.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly

infowars.com/las-vegas-survivor-abruptly-dies-days-after-posting-eyewitness-account-of-second-shooter/

i know the picture has a jewish source, but he's not the original source. multiple sources confirm.

Agreed. It's extremely frustrating. We are not doing anything about these problems and therefore we are somewhat responsible for the next one occurring. And it will occur.

Witsec is also another possibility.

Made a thread on Vegas:

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

how much control do jews have in your country? i mean every country has corruption but when the tribe is involved it's like 10X worse because they don't give a shit about killing literally every person in their host country for their own interests.

Oh no, did she get a sudden case of being shot in the back of the head?

vvdailypress.com/news/20171009/after-escaping-las-vegas-shooting-high-desert-phoenix-foundation-co-founder-dies-suddenly

She had epilepsy. But don’t let that keep you guys from jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions.

Legit sources in this thread...0

off topic; but i feel like jews is too broad a term- maybe we should instead refer to something more specific about (((them))) because your leftie-street jew is being fucked like the goyim

She was there & was reported to have been having "nightmares" and PTSD symptoms in relation to the Concert & her seeing multiple dead bodies & blood everywhere. She died in her bed. But I also did not see anything in regards to her seeing multiple shooter. Has anyone looked at her Facebook? Maybe she was one of the people who posted the same night? Otherwise, you're right. No info on her saying she saw multiple shooters

"The overall risk of dying for a person with epilepsy is 1.6 to 3 times higher than for the general populatio"

sorry, but not substantial enough

Jews did this.

archive.is/l3iEA

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!

there were screenshots... don't think i have them though

unless infowars is covering it- its fake news.

kek
article does nit mention the multiple shooters described by kymberley in her post

here is her LinkedIn profile
linkedin.com/in/kymberley-suchomel-616a0466/

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE FROM THE LOCAL NEWS: THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

dispatch.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly

the fact that other people later covered it does not make it fake

screenshots via weird instagram account
instagram.com/p/BaM8FFFFRyh/

We live on the devil's planet

this little qt would have surely convinced all the normies to question all of this.
its no wonder the stress of it all caused her to poison herself in the middle of the night.

Doesn't mention multiple shooters.

She had a pituitary tumor.

CUZ IT DIDN'T HAPPEN GOY STOP READING

Do you even know what it is you fucking shill? I have it. If you stay on your medication & take it regularly, you will be fine. Stress can very much so bring on seizures, less likely on meds, but still,
Having a seizure isn't deadly. You can't "Swallow" your tongue or any stupid shit like that. People die having them because they hit their heads, fell into any amount of water, or suffocated.

she was sleeping when her husband left for work at 4:30am. She may have had a seizure & suffocated, however they didn't mention scarification(The grandmother found her & just said she died in her sleep) And she was on meds & was experienced with her Epilepsy. She would've had precautions I'm sure.

I can go on & on about more reasons why this WAS NOT the cause of her death, but shills never listen

ST here, we got super cops working on this shit. Something is definitely up and this area won't take bullshit like Oklahoma did.

Found the archive of her facebook wher she talks about MULTIPLE SHOOTERS
archive.is/cgRzy

Why would it be a mexican gang lol? Fuck dude i personally think it was those disgustingly fish smelling yakuzas!

you're overrun with rapefugees, hon. you gots a deep state.

>archive.is/dzwLp

Never heard of her, her story. I was living on Sup Forums the day of and the days after the LV Shooting. Never once did I see anything posted about this girl until now. So yea, fake news.

J U S T

Guys I'm too tired to even think about this. Why don't we all treat ourselves to a healing 12 hour sleep? Let's be good to ourselves.

Because you're a paid shill faggot. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES dickhole

Hopefully they made it look like natural causes so her family can collection on her life insurance if she had any. It would be nice to know that maybe sometimes the deep state can give a reach around when they silence you.

Oy vey what a coincidence! They're doesn't seem to be any credibility to her statement though. It was a lone crazy white goy just like us.

Say. I just thought wondering about this. Are traps gay?

because the dude was runing guns for the CIA?

this

>nnettle.com

fake news

/thread

daily reminder that Lucifer wasn't cast down from Heaven into Hell

he was cast down to Earth

It's suspicious but she had some pretty serious health issues going on plus was massively over weight. There is something off about this shooting but don't discredit yourselves with shit that can be easily refuted. Stick to the big issues, lads.

>nice link you fucking tard

Las Vegas shooting eyewitness turns up dead days after posting her highly detailed account of the massacre on Facebook claiming ‘100% more than one’ shooter
intellihub.com/las-vegas-massacre-survivor-dies-abruptly-after-posting-eyewitness-account/
archive.is/yr5G3

A woman by the name Kymberley Suchomel, 28, who attended the Oct. 1 Route 91 Harvest Music Festival, passed away Monday at her Apple Valley home just days after she had survived the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history unscathed, reports say.

Suchomel, who posted her eyewitness account of the Las Vegas massacre in astonishingly vivid detail to her Facebook page on Oct. 4, subsequently passed away in her home on Oct. 9 from what reports are claiming ‘natural causes.’

Says this was scrubbed after her death. True?
archive.is/P1q9Y

From her Facebook
After the shooting as they were running away from the scene:
>But we were running along what I am guessing was Tropicana Avenue, and this dark colored sedan drives by, slows a little, and a smaller Hispanic, dark-haired woman leans out the window, and she yells something we couldn’t understand in a clearly taunting manner. It really freaked us out, because again, we didn’t know who we could and could not trust.

The article I read said the family set he facebook to Private.

pretty wild, the amount of shills that flock into these threads like sharks attacking wrongthink.

And? Seizures don't suddenly kill you while you're lying in bed.

My S.O. is epileptic and I have seen epileptic seizures happen in real time. Unless she hit her head on something or broke her neck she wouldn't die from a seizure.

>We went to Las Vegas for a super fun, down to Earth country concert featuring our favorite artists. We left scared, scarred, traumatized and broken. And for that, we demand answers.

Aww

pipl.com/search/?q=kymberley suchomel&l=&sloc=&in=5

my post ends in 322

the issue with studies like these is that typically gun control is adopted in situations where homicide rates are rising, so if you look at a time series like this it doesn't really tell you much about the response of homicide to gun control

that twitter
is that her? @kymberleyjo
was she hacked by some russians in 2013?

You can easily go into status epilepticus and die from an anoxic injury, or develop an ICH or something from the myoclonic jerking.

Fishy but not impossible.
>t. PA

archive.is/cgRzy

>But the gunfire wasn’t stopping this whole time. It wasn’t ceasing. It wasn’t slowing down. And It was directly behind us, following us. Bullets were coming from every direction. Behind us, in front of us, to the side of us. But I know, I just know, that there was someone chasing us. The entire time I felt this way. The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.
>As we were running, we kept changing direction, because it felt like no matter what direction we took, we were being followed.

That and the government-administered poison, but mostly the poison.

Just a little confused, you guys say it's all a hoax, nobody died, just actors. So why would they need 'shooters' and more than one to be at that?

people said it's a false flag, not a hoax. and yes, you can have a false flag that kills people AND have crisis actors giving interviews to control the narrative

post original source

False was not those motherfuckers kill anyone who can expose them

HEY GUYS
>facebookcom/ ricky.ardito

This is the guy that was part of that girls group! LOOK AT HIS FACEBOOK! He has shit up about Soros selling his shares in MGM & also is 100% sure of multiple shooters

Thanks for a real answer I understand now

No one said no one died FAGGOT. Newfag

Actually it does. Ask Teena Marie.

Let's see if he's going to die suddenly.

>Found dead having commit suicide but 5 gun shot wounds to the back of the head

fake news, this girl doesn't exist. pol and its conspiracies

Right!? I'm sure he is looking over his shoulder a few more times than usual now.

I did some snooping before SOMEONE delete her Facebook. She was one of the people who started the Phoenix Foundation after friends murdered in abandoned military base.

vvng.com/the-bunker-murders-bodhis-birthday/

Not a newfag, and some people have. you can't vouch for everyone on Sup Forums

Let's see how long it will last

> only sources are literally-who sites

fake news

the image is for you just sent it to the wrong user

(((Greenberg)))
NOTHING FISHY HERE, GOY. ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS MAKES YOU A NAZI. NOW BUY THIS SUBSCRIPTION FOR NEW YORK TIMES AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT RUSSIAN-TRUMP STORY TO BE PUBLISHED

local news is more reliable and usually less agenda driven that legacy media like CNN... also, legacy media will not cover stories from local news that they consider insignificant, especially when they know people will start drawing conclusions that go against their narrative. the other survivor that killed himself and his daughter was also covered by the local news, but not CNN and the like.

ALL that info was already out there & her page is Archived.