Nice wall you got there

so, you guys are building the wall, looks nice, once it's done, our side is ours right? i've been thinking on organising a collective to paint it nice and full of colors, what do you guys think?

the libs already gonna have a graffiti initiative to draw like a naked trump with small penis and lots of inspirational phrases on it

problem with libs is they are toys and will cover the entire wall with some faggotry like "ztop hate!"

The first thing you think about is vandalism. This is why we don't want you mutts in our country.

art is not vandalism, what would you rather stare at all day long, a brown color wall or some nice art with colors all over the place. besides you can paint your side whatever you want, our side is going to be colorfull

its not vandalism if its organized, they call it "street art", governments pay for it being done in shitty areas so they can hide the lack of inve$tment in fixing them

who cares paint all over it

You really think your side of the wall will be on Mexican land? Kek.

If the owner doesn't want it, it's vandalism even if it looks like a Van Gogh.

Look how nicer art i just drew! :DD :DDDD
Can i put this somewhere for everyone to see?

fucking spics

Hahahaha i cant wait the punishment for defacement of federal property is a 100,000 $ fine and or a year in prison

>art is not vandalism
Not according to the US government spic

lel
gaza wall

Do whatever the fuck you want.

As long as we don't have to smell, see or hear your greasy asses, why would we give a single fuck?

Smear shit all over it if you want. That'll show us.

Graffitying on public or not your property is exactly vandalism you nigger

yes, if you think thats art... most of the time art its a reflection of one's inner self, so maybe you like bbc nazi benis, i don't know, i my self don't like it but if you do its ok, to each its own

well we don't the the owner's permission after all

Im pretty sure the Israelis dont give a shit as long as it serves its intended purpose the wall is directly tied to trumps ego so for the 8 years he's in office i can see some major monitoring and enforcement

Please try to paint on our wall. Less shitskin posters.

Op your blood will paint it, theyll shoot.

Lick a frog instead. I would if I was in mexico today.

well, you can try and catch us all you want, its gonna get painted anyway

you lay one greasy salsa covered finger on that wall and you''ll experience the true FINAL FORM of the military and all it's might

Go ahead. Red would really compliment the wall.

>Lick a frog
why not peyote instead

governments give permission to paint shit all the time, is not vandalism, is not graffiti, is "street art"

OP is talking about the mexican side doe

yes i'm talking about our side, i don't care about the wall, i'm just interested in painting it beautiful

yeah i know, huge wall, lots of space to paint, but wait a bit before going cause i guarantee worldwide libs are going to pool money to mexico to make some shitty anti-trump message and will cover whatever you do

is this a thinly veiled Jojo thread?

thats a nice idea, im going to ask hillary for money, i bet she'll invest in at least 20 miles of naked trumps

>give permission
Then you have to get permission from yourgovernment first then talk about painting tasteless shit on walls.
I mean, last time I visited ermitage i saw art, yes, but when I walk home by the train station all I see is colorful literal nigger rap albums cover art material at best. The buildings and walls look muchbetter as they are intended by an architect.

Pretty sure the wall is on our side so if you get shot that's your fault.

why do you always want to murder artist? i just want to it to look nice

Yup, paint tacos, burritos, chulupas, taco bell logos, and shit all over it -- who the fuck cares. Just stay on your side, you little shitstains.

Sacrifices for moloch

Well since the wall is on our side you would be trying to cross a border illegally and you would be vandalizing the wall. So ya got two crimes right there.
I never said shoot to kill i said shot. Not every bullet is a kill.

>once it's done, our side is ours right?
No. It's going to be completely within the US and fucking with it will be a federal crime.

well threats never stopped us before, i.e california

Good neighbor laws and all.

>our side is ours right?
Uh, no? It's on American soil, the entire wall is America's, you can't touch it without violating the law.

Nothing of what i said was a threat it was a warning. Most likely you wont get shot but you might.

Youre gonna walk through the fucking desert just to paint on it? Why are Mexicans so stupid? Is it the heat?

I touched the fence separating my town from the USA earlier, am I under arrest?

So what is the point of the wall if you need someone to monitor it anyways and shoot people down before even getting to the wall? Why even have a wall?

It would be like a rally, tons of people, music drinks, piñatas, beer, while we paint nice murals, we are immune to heat while drinking beer

>paint entire wall with hydrophobic paint
>graffiti doesn't stick
mexico BTFO

Are you saying its wrong to kill invaders?

Wow, a Mexican admitting to being a worthless scumbag lawbreaker. No wonder we don't want you subhuman trash in our country.

I think the border wall will be a few meter into US territory, if you approach it, you are trespassing the border and can
>get shot

I hope you drink a lot of water because you are not immune to dehydration.

If a wall doesn't stop them what is the point? Why waste the money on the wall? If the wall is a good idea you plop it there and they cannot pass it so why kill them? They can't invade.

Wut

If my government doesn't suicide me, then I will come over there and help you paint, user.

So automated gun towers would be better? Cause that sounds awesome and is possible.

>spics tag a wall
News at 11

Yes, thanks for the advice user I won't forget

Yeah and prisoners draw on the cell walls with rocks, what is your point?

Vandals are not artists, you can cry "muh art ,fuck drumpf " all you want.

I'm not talking about a nigger tag, I want a huge quetzalcoatl dragon all over the wall

I don't think anyone on this board would ever care if this happened, but I bet the security guards will enjoy the target practice.

If they want to paint on it without getting shot at, I guess they might just have to pay for it. You don;t get to damage our property without repercussions.

ok, if you make cool murals like than no problem

but it will surely be full of progressive POZ bullshit

>what would you rather stare at all day long
The first thing you think about is staring at something all day long. This is why we don't want you mutts on our property

One man'quetzalcoatl dragon , is another's trash. Fuck off.

If 2000 people show up to a section of the wall with Mexican media , cameras and reporters, would they shoot indiscriminately? It will be to much for the world to stand, everybody will be against you

What, you mean we might not put it RIGHT on the border, where we can't even patrol the other side or check for ladders without getting Mexico's permission?

Go for it, Pedro. As long as you honor the border laws, knock yourself out.

>show up to a section of the wall with Mexican media
the wall isnt on the border its right before
so as soon as you cross the line you would get "detained"
does that mean shoot who knows find out

Anti-American graffiti with Spanish swear words will make great red-pill material for the normies who still think maybe we're being too harsh. Let them see what the "dreamers" to the south really think.

You have to make allowances for the Mexican, he figures if he can see it, it's his to do with as he wants.

You think there will be personnel every 10mts? Stupid burger, Congress doesn't want to spend money on more guards, that's why the wall is coming up

There's going to be a field of steel spikes extending about 10 feet from the wall. Good luck getting past that.

Kek like anyone cares about dead Mexicans. Not even Mexicans care

Don't forget the nuclear mines

>give permission to vandalize wall
>accidentally kill all artists

Sounds good.

why the fuck not.
Not all graffiti is trash

Shark infested pool too?

>art is not vandalism
So if i drew a pretty picture on your white shirt with ketchup its not vandalism
>BUT ITS PRETTY!

>being this fucking retarded

What about make something productive for the country instead of painting walls?
I fucking hate how everyone here look for another things to do instead of getting a work.

Do it user. At least when illegals walk all that way and find out they cant get past the wall theyll have something to look at before going back home

Are you playing stupid, or is it real? Do gated communities just have gates and walls, or do they usuallly have a guard or two? Does the guard mean the walls aren't working? A Wall isn't a magic shield. It can make it a lot harder for people to cross, but if it's not monitored, eventually even lazy Mexicans will drag up a big enough ladder or something. The Wall, with reasonable patrols and maintenance, like all the other Walls in the world, will stop them.

You can make a huge Quetzalcoatl dragon

I'll allow it

Quetzalcoatl based af

Viracocha is also a bro

Painting murals is my job, go back to your makiladora negro

>based
>using nigger vernacular
>encouraging destruction of government property
You have to go back

Thanks user, I must correct every one that thinks that we want nigger tags, no I want huge murals, art depicting nature and humans, culture and message, I think it will look better to the eyes of the world if we don't fight and just see the wall as something that can be beautiful

People talk about the Wall like there are so many unanswered questions, and I don't know whether they're that clueless or pretending. But the truth is this none of this is new or unknown. Other countries have built successful Walls. They know how far apart they can space guard towers, how often they need to patrol it, what kind of maintenance it will need, etc. Some of the technology has changed, but the basic concepts go back for millennia. It's really not that complicated, and there aren't a bunch of unknowns.

Fund a second wall on your side and deface that. Problem solved

>Painting murals
>Job

Chose one, chairo.

In a gated community a security guard or two wouldn't be enough to prevent all trespassing. Are you playing stupid or do you not realize how large our border is and how naive it is to think there would be any quick reaction time throughout the entire wall, none-the-less why would there be a reason to shoot someone before they even attempt to scale a wall.

maybe they can start a tally of cartel murders

I could see something like that beinga good PR move by Trump. Invite some Mexican artists to do some nice murals on their side. Instead of something cool like you're talking about, they'd probably do something SJW about diversity, but it's on your side, so that's your problem.

but why tho?

You do know a third of it was built before Trump ever talked about building a wall, right?

Well, I dunno about you but I am really fucking eager to find out. I couldn't be happier than if the Mexico side of the wall was covered in anti Trump memes, and it will be hilarious if they do get BTFO.

We LITERALLY can't lose. If you do it, we laugh, you look petty, America looks even-handed for not opening fire. If we open fire, there won't be too many people getting close to that wall, will there?
Trump wasn't making a promise when he told us we would get sick of winning, he was delivering a prophecy.

Could you try in the south frontier while you're waiting for the northern one.

If it looks like your pic, please do.

This is why the wall needs turrets.

The wall will be on our territory. We would be trespassing to reach it, not to mention the vandalism. But have at it. Hopefully we include some boiling oil stations in strategic locations.

You would be trespassing...

anybody got banksy's number?
its getting done

Chipotle’s never been as good since the INS crackdown. Every chipotle a Mexican Embassy to eliminate the anchor baby issue when?