Honest thoughts on pjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=74OokZdK7Hk
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAYNE

squeem

I swear to God this thread appears here every single day.

He's fine, but not redpilled enough.

EHMAJUN MOI SHAWK

Based. Fuck the racist cunts who disagree.

Douchebag

fuck off david

He one o' them gay boys.

a gateway to the true right

he makes no good points and says culture way too much

THROWING ROCKS AT WINDOWS IS NOT A LEGITIMATE FORM OF PROTEST

Is he really roaming the millennial

Fag huge cock sucking fag

He is right on most of the time. Wish he would talk about the central banks more though

Based gateway to redpills. Really makes you think.

damn, he's 35 years old?

Does Alex still keep him around or has he realised his brand is dead?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

slightly less entertaining than Alex
drops a few redpills here and there
a good first step for normies

He's a moron and hypocrite who can't read statistics and regurgitates his information from sources much more intelligent than him (like PragerU). His opinions are based even more on his feefees than the libcucks he criticizes for the exact same thing.

Stop supporting this cuck.

He is based but he hasn’t asked the JQ yet. Even Molyneux has to that Jew who didn’t want Syrians Into Israel.

does his thing. points out the obvious.
hes good about having a little deeper of understanding than i do and stepping me up a notch

Congratulations on Eurovision.

decent

>Hates Sheffield Utd

He's very intelligent.

IMAGINE MY COCK

>Has an asian wife
>Is a bisexual and cheated on his wife by "visiting the vibrant gay scene" in Belgium
>Denies white genocide
>Attacks white nationalism
>Thinks "western civilization" means everything the Jews defined it as meaning homosexuality, sexual promiscuity and freedom to be a drug using degenerate

He's a moron just like Alex Jones and every other infowar puppet

He needs to shave, start working out and learn to use better sources. I hate the fact that he doesn't use proper scientific sources for his videos, but insists on citing blogs or other random shit nobody cares about. I hate when people cite something other that real studies.

He needs to intensify his purity of sources if he wants to keep his viewers.

I wonder if Alex or someone else keeps him from asking about it?

Cucked kike shill, owned by Jews, does it for the shekels, shills against white advocacy. Also raging homosexual.

I don’t even understand why he isn’t asking the JQ though. If he wants the west to win, it won’t be won by not talking about the elephant in the room, the people that run the media, the banks, the shadows of government. Paul’s (and Alex’s) popularity will explode even more if they do. And if they are owned by (((them))) then I really have to re-evaluate my life because I get a lot of info off them. Time will tell but it’s running out.

He is (was) entertaining. But he needs some new line, "XXX is a complete idiot" is used way to much.

c'mon. it's simple, calling out the Jews make you far less popular. Alex and PJW would be nobodies if they called out the jews

Mayne steam meteor

#notmyfaggot

Mouthy Budda > PJW

m.youtube.com/watch?v=74OokZdK7Hk

Will likely either die in a terrorist attack in London and/or split from/betray AJ.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]