Doe the elites build secret bunker (Gotthard tunnel)?

Do you think the elites build bunker for surviving catastrophies and wars? I have heard the building of Berlin airport just takes so much time and money because they actually building something else below.
Same with Gotthard tunnel (vers interesting opening ceremony btw)
In US, Switzerland and Germany there are many such safe places they say
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxz4EW8WLDY

Other urls found in this thread:

terravivos.com
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=tSirXp96mps
youtube.com/watch?v=iA84oOjgPwg
youtube.com/watch?v=8bjeBVStaEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

living in a locked post apocalyptic bunker is my fantasy

after I rape everyone and kill them I got this huge place all to myself and I can eat those people I killed because theres no were to put them since its locked

might as well turn them into shit and use that shit to fertilize some plants

But yeah, this is what they look like.

>MFW when Ancient Egyptian tombs were actually doomsday bunkers

yeah they have their bunkers all built n stocked.

All that leisure room.

terravivos.com
Of course they do

i watched a documentary and there was a underground bunker built under a hotel in the US that was supposed to house important government figures during time of war. it was top secret, they apparently used the cover of the hotel during construction, they told people the hotel was having work done or some shit.

if u live in denver head to DIA on 11/4

This is why (((they))) have selectively screened you out to rot in the wastelands.

Santa was making a list and checked it twice. Your name got crossed off naughty boi.

:(

but but but

no fucking way, blucifer will fucking rise

>tinfoils still getting worked up over the Gotthard tunnel opening ceremony
>have gone from saying it had something to do with CERN to some other theory
>tinfoil tards quite literally get scared by modern 'art' and public transport
Go back to your containment board

Who gives a shit if "elites" build themselves a bunker to ride out the storm (nuclear war, massive pandemic etc). They won't have any power afterwards. They'll be just like everyone else.

But has friends that will help him eat the rich and shit them out :)

X is for paranormal shit. What the fuck does this have to do with the paranormal?

In all seriousness
Some people are not meant to be in cans like that

I cannot imagine witnessing the most intense mass hallucination induced group murders that would occur within those things.

You do not make it 30 years in something like that without completely losing your grasp of reality

"Ahhh the leisure room"
turns into
"Is that tree watching me? Is steve using cameras?"
"whenever I walk in here I don't remember what this place is"
"I can no longer separate individual things in my vision and the entirety of reality is some abstract nonsensical pattern"

Then a comatose insanity kicks in or people start having fun and "manipulating" that reality

and that's when all the toys come out and murders happen.

There is no way people will hold their shit together in a space like that for 30 years

not even a family could pull that shit off

mom would be sucking off little timmy and talking to the devil with her other ear while they roast dads dick on an open flame and talk about "how did it get this far"

there wont be anyone else

>I'm going to try and escape from God

They only have to survive a couple years of post collapse before resurfacing like the cicada. Resurfacing to conquer inferior tribes. Most will have cannibalized others or starved. Like the prophet Isaiah said "I will make men more scarce than pure gold". Thus says the LORD.

Of course, they need to be ready for the future, good or bad.

That's a very bad design and very claustrophobic.

But anyone within 3 degrees of separation will be excluded from the list as well. His friends of friends included. Its very thorough and mostly automated. Also very exclusive. You have to actually be somebody to gain access before preemptive nukes drop.

Anyone with their salt has bunkers and safe-house locations. Personally have several.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

people live in solitary confinement for 30 years without losing their shit.

it really is not hard to live underground unless lack of sunlight makes you depressed, even then there are artificial sunlight lamps that help with that.

I can only imagine the conversations after the mass panic and hallucinations begin

"WHERE IS THE TOP OF THE TREE"
" I WANT TO GO TO THE ABOVE WORLD
"THIS TREE IS MADE OF METAL"
"THIS IS ALL A LIE"

anyone worth their salt*

Prices can range from thousands to billions depending on the design and location.

Your full of shit
you need to look into prisoner stories about solitary confinement

they lose their grasp on reality and when they finally get free they need to be reintroduced to the world

HE'LL MAKE YOU WISH THAT YOU DIDNT EXIST!
CAUSE SERGEANT D IS COMING AND YOU'RE ON HIS LIST!

They have waaaaaaaay bigger shit than this.

Youre talking about intellibro's citadels

basically giant cities underground

Do you guys realize the elites don't want another world war?

A. It would destroy the control structure of the foundation myth that is the Holocaust.

B. It would destroy everything they've built and the NWO would be finished.

C. the destruction would be indiscriminate and nukes from all sides will fly.

there are tons of things to overthink.
Where would you build it, how would you hide it so nobody else will try to get in there.
How safe will it be, against fire, flood, nuclear war
then you have to decide if you want something like a Mars camp where you can basically survive for years or if you just want to store food, water and basic commodities
How you want to provide for energy

and most important, how can yor reach it when shtf.
If you don't have a chopper how would you leave New York if everybody else has the same idea at the same time (like in independence day)

Top kek

Tell me more about these please. Any links look at?

>Cement Truck drivers know where their bunkers are
>it must suck to know that you spent $250K on a hideaway bunker that is known to Santiago

During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

it does not have to be another world war.
And if it does not have to be intentional, big economic crisis for example often affords a restart of the system. It could also be a pandemic, voluntary spread or by accident (nature)
It could be a natural catastrophy (Yellowstone) or whatever.
Many of these VIP will just do it because they are paarnoid and sooo important and rich so they will do it just in case. I guess.
Would love to see such a thing

i smell the blood of porky in here

better run while you still can, disgusting pigs

maybe they are dead or lobotomized? Or their family will get a place there if they stay quiet. maybe the drivers are henchmen

they can try to build whatever they want,
every single air vent i find on the surface is getting a drum of oil poured in and lit up

>He thinks the elites are able to work on super secret projects without some fuck off with a cell phone leaking pictures of it for shits

uhh look into the intellibro threads
they should be in the archives

This nigga was a whole stratosphere above WHanon

something about a human contingency operation and talking about Babylonian gods

>What is a non-disclosure agreement

So, Bioshock?

youtube.com/watch?v=tSirXp96mps

watchd a yt doc once where an "insider" got interviewed. Sure you never know who's larping and who's a true insider but anyway he said he was a leading engineer for some of those projects and he said they often used camouflage.
For example fake building lots. They build a housing complex so nobody would find it suspicious if there is a steady flow of workers, machines and material.
But in reality the real building ground was under the surface.
Or they did not tell them what exactly they bought.
One group of workers they told they need to build a underground ventilation system for a public archive or whatever.
They only get to see

Post bunkers and bunker erotica.

I'd want a central area built around a huge boulder sticking up through the floor. Grow some useful plants that can handle less light than usual in the various places you can fill with soil. An open kitchen and comfy areas/library circling the structure.

Christmas 2034 it's going to be really shitty.

People in prison lost their minds after months of isolation. People left in their for years are shells of men, and mostly carpet their walls with shit and scream about murder and sex.
And those are stories from hardened criminals so don't expect a cushy millionaire to hold out that long.

It's time to start killing the elites. CHA2298 GREEN SLATE

What is this??
A bunker for ants???

I always wondered: if you want to build a high tech secret bunker, what do you do with the construction workers who know about it?

Would solar panels work in a nuclear apocalypse with all the shit in the air?

killing them.
Covering their eyes whenever they get brought to the underground building lot.
Switching teams very often so they only see small fragments and not the whole construction so they won't know it's a secret bunker?
Paying lots of money.
I mean these rich guys often have assistants or butlers who know almost everything about them. They also could make lots of money by talking to media but most don't

>opening ceremony
Speaks for itself. Check around 7min mark.
youtube.com/watch?v=iA84oOjgPwg
youtube.com/watch?v=8bjeBVStaEw

if the sun is darkened they won't work

Bunkers have a shit problem, they are below any sewage pipes so they would need to pump the shit up, if connected to main sewage system and in zombie apocalypse,them systems aren't going to work, so they are stuck with cesspit or septic tAnk . Both need maintenance and emptying..stick 10people in a bunker and shits gonna get real very soon

The building of the BER takes a long time because Berliners are lazy bums who enjoy living from welfare. They are broke and other Germans have to pay the Solidaritätszuschlag tax so Berliners can wake up at 13 o'clock to drink their Mate tea, smoke a joint and talk about minimal techno. They waste all the money they get, because when they would finish projects, they would get less money in the next year.

>What is m0unt w3ather?

WOMB
O
M
B

OF
F

ARTEMIS
R
T
E
M
I
S

WTF!!!

Bunkers are military installations therefore /k/ and Sup Forums im glad your faggot ass doesn't believe in them so you wont be around.

>250k
That's a civilian tier bunker.

>live underground
>bored
>wish you were outside in the wasteland fighting for your life
Yeah, nah. Imagine living with these insufferable cunts in a sterile environment? It would be like living a real life Kardashian shit TV show.

why would you build shelter right under the bombing target

I remember some creepy, evil looking ceremony with some flying bird thing. It was evil weird, like not even entertaining or shock weird. I think it was for some other tunnel opening. What's with underground bunkers and weird ceremonies?

I knew you'd post in this thread about your bunkers.

An upper middle class Russian writer has build one such thing in Iceland and his weirdo followers have a doomsday plan.

This isn't the 1% thing exclusively. It depends how paranoid you are, how often do you think about death and destruction and how much are you willing to sacrifice to make your dreams true.

Swedebunkerchan if you are reading this be wary about datamining links in this thread.

It went on for an hour or more. I think there are full videos on yt still. This may look shooped but it really was part of the show.