Music reviewer Anthony Fantano is Alt-Right

Is he /ourguy/?

>The most famous music critic on Earth has never written a Pitchfork review. He’s never appeared in Rolling Stone or dropped a blurb in The New York Times. He's a bald vegan from Connecticut named Anthony Fantano whose thoughts on everyone from Kanye West to Parquet Courts have so far attracted a combined 260,000,000 views on his YouTube channel, The Needle Drop. Beloved by his fans for his outspoken opinions and early support for acts like Death Grips, he’s a bona fide vlogging pioneer. In 2017, many music publications are pivoting to video — Fantano has been there for years. But as it turns out, music is not this 21st century mogul's only interest.

>Up until this afternoon, October 3, Fantano had another booming YouTube channel — practically unknown outside of his fanbase, but immensely popular within it — called thatistheplan. (It had nearly 400,000 subscribers compared to 1,100,000 on The Needle Drop.) He started the channel in 2007, initially posting earnest covers of songs by Man Man and the Mountain Goats. At first, it was little more than an offshoot of The Needle Drop, but increasingly, thatistheplan took on a bizarre life of its own — sometimes with a stark contrast in tone. Until today, Fantano updated it regularly, posting dense videos full of references to memes and other YouTube channels you probably haven’t heard of. His vocabulary took on a screechy, Sup Forums-friendly slant — video titles from the past year include “pepe the frog triggers hillary clinton,” “I CHANGED MY GENDER CUZ DONALD TRUMP,” and “MEGA-KEK SAYS POKEMON GO IS LIKE DOGFIGHTING.” He raged against SJWs and feminists, and, in video after video, treated black musicians as a punchline.

>Yes, like other prominent YouTubers, Anthony Fantano has become an edgelord.

archive.fo/AzF6u

Get a load of the butthurt leftist author

>Ezra
kek

No one even reads Fader

That jewish author. Oy vey.

His wife is black. Case closed.

So? He can still be a based MAGA PEDE and commit to the TRUMP BABY BOOM!

Sure, but he can't be white nationalist, and I believe they used that definition of alt-right.

he is learning our ways and converting, the red pills taste so bad to him but he keeps takin em

there are many "white nationalist" with asian wives

He can always divorce. The JUSTing he would receive in court would probably send him straight to NatSoc, lel

No, he's a faggot leftie.

He doesn't exactly look white himself. If anything, him not dating whites makes him more of /ourguy/

The dumbass shit some of you retards spend your time paying attention to, i swear to god.

>bu-b-but I’m not a normie

Riiiight

When did Shaun King become a vegan?

This is wrong, almost everyone is left at left/right axie, and libertarian at the libertarian/autoritarian axies.

We had a political compass thread (tell your political compass and what you listen to thread) and almost everyone was libertarian axies left

The fucking melon is far left m8

Dude looks like Shaun King.

PS: at political compass I am not libertarian left

I am center libertarian at libertarian/authoritarian axies and center at left/right axies

I can't believe this article brought up the "1 in 5 women will be raped" myth that's been so throughly debunked by the not just the right but by the left, and declares him sexist for not parroting it.

Lol wut.

So he's white?

Obviously, if he was black there wouldn't be articles like this smearing him as a racist.

How did we not see the record is giving the roman salute?