It's illegal to steal someone's property

>it's illegal to steal someone's property
>it's illegal to steal someone's identity
>it's illegal to trespass on someone's property
>it's not illegal to fuck someone's spouse

explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

militarylawcenter.com/practice-area/adultery-in-the-military/
freep.com/story/life/family/2014/04/17/in-which-states-is-cheating-on-your-spouse-illegal/28936155/
ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_affections
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY
youtube.com/watch?v=OUB6zKc-Tos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tbf it’s the spouse that should be punished for breaking the contract of marriage.

crazy days

Both parties involved in infidelity should be punished. A cheater in a marriage should not have any kind of advantage or reward (custody preference, allimony, whatever) should it lead to divorce.

Besides abuse or theft, cheating should be the only thing to justify a divorce as well. Fuck no fault divorce laws.

And if the other person didn't know they were banging a married person there should be substantially less of a punishment, maybe a fine. Just like how if you didn't know you were speeding you still have to pay a ticket. The fine should go directly to the faithful partner and their lawyers, no taxes.

The spouse is not property. Moses would be upset about this naturally, but there you have it

we are in the endtimes.

Because women are no longer considered property

Reported to Trudeau for being Islamaphobic, enjoy prison.

>Revenged is illegal
The law is for the weak

They should be punished for breaking the contract of marriage.

why has this not been thought of before

just make adultery illegal lmao

wait

Agreed

Islam might be right on this one, apparently you can kill your wife and the dude she's fuckin if you catch them in the act

Women only get 2 years alimony in my country.

If she wants to get a divorce then good luck to her as I'm just getting a cheap ticket back to fucking 20-25 year olds again.

reminder that you can't rape your wife

I'm getting tired of autistic resentful virgins shitting the board with their incel shit.

Shut the fuck up Muhammad.

Other people may not be aware that someone is married. It's the spouse that should be stoned, not the one fucking her/him.

>still covered by based UCMJ

If the cheaters are in the military it is.

Pretty sure adultery is illegal in like half the states still. I guess my explanation remains jews/progressives/liberals

Isn't adultery illegal in the military?

>explain this
adults consenting.
don't be an idiot and have a prenup. Keep accounts separate and keep all receipts for major purchases. When you divorce her cheating ass, destroy her financial future and she'll be stuck with her irresponsible fuckboy who will ruin her life.

There should be a trial by combat.

When Chad turns up with his great physique expecting to win easily only to find he gets Eliot Rodger'd by the incel who built his own gun out of lego, that is going to be some great television.

You can be found at fault for divorce but not much more than that. The worst that would happen for a woman is she would not be eligible to receive alimony. There is no jail time as far as I know.

Prenups are cast aside many times in court, do your research youngin

I'm getting tired of literal faggots not understanding the foundation of a successful society and assuming (projecting) that every person who suggests women might need a social change is a virgin like the KHV commie or pozzed cum slut they are

You might be interested to know op that it most states adultery was a literal crime. Jews helped repeal all sex crimes that didn’t exclusively serve women like "sexual assault" and other unprovable crimes meant to decimate society.

Moses was a faggot kike

This. This punishment should be getting nothing in the event of divorce.

Women are not considered property and are independent beings.

With that being said women who cheat should be strung up and flogged for being whores and men who cheat should suffer the same consequences.

>adultery illegal in the military
militarylawcenter.com/practice-area/adultery-in-the-military/

>Prenups are cast aside many times in court, do your research youngin
Not if they are worth a shit. Don't be a dumbass. Keep records. Judges and lawyers love good clear paperwork.

If we can find evidence that Noah kept two women on the ark then we can easily prove that women are in fact animals, and not humans.

Because mortal laws are done by sinners

Honestly I think paternity tests at birth should be mandatory

>le foundation of a successful society

People have cheated on each other since the dawn of civilization. Powerful and wealthy men have always done it particularly, so much so that they had a word for it (mistress).

Evidently, this has never stopped civilization from being built and improved generation by generation.

I'm not defending adultery, I'm attacking the virgin losers that hate women so much they want to dehumanize them, with a moral high ground that this supposedly even makes for better society, to boot.

Infidelity was used throughout history to get men out of the marriage. Rarely would it be used by a woman, and even then, the courts wouldn't uphold it. The dropping of infidelity was part of the feminist movement

You can still contract for it in a prenuptial agreement.

Unless you're some third world nigger you can pay for paternity test just fine. If you can't you sure as hell can't afford a kid.

just looking around I found Detroit Free Press:
>freep.com/story/life/family/2014/04/17/in-which-states-is-cheating-on-your-spouse-illegal/28936155/
Some states its a felony and there is jail time, but in others its only a $10 fine, and of course some places nothing at all.

False. Women were deemed property of their father until married. That is why men who raped a virgin were forced to marry because they destroyed the father's property value.

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

Then when your wife wants to divorce your fat ass, she will have to pretend that you are an abusive cheater, you dumbass.

Just get a private paternity test done. Pretend to be a nice father then take a swab for DNA testing from the child and get it done behind her back.

Only a woman with something to hide would not agree to one. A woman with nothing to hide would be happy for you to get the confirmation you need to put your mind at ease.

You should become a muslim mate, protphet muhhamed (pbuh) solved this, stone both the adulterers.

LOL look at this retard. No. Prenups aren't worth shit.

Some countries like NZ need both parents to consent to a paternity test, and even then it's not necessarily considered to be evidence. It's not just about being able to afford it

Also unless it's changed recently NZ'er sneeded toget paternity tests done in australia since NZ generally wouldn't do them, the women could just put any guys name on the birth certificate without proof and he'd be considered the father and have to pay child support

France will be an Islamic country in a few decades. This problem will solve itself.

Kinda hard to make something illegal that 60% of married women do

I mean to force betas into accepting reality and stamp SHAME on every woman who thinks they can get away with it

I want EVERYONE to know

Sup Forums was never good & most women deserve to be oppressed. Seriously, I don't think you realize how many taxdollars are wasted on narcissistic single mother's.
I don't think you realize how much non-monogamy impacts parental investment on every scale.

jews did this, and I personally believe that you are innocent until someone finds the corpses

Post tits or gtfo. Women larpinf as men is detestable

>france
I said unless you're some third world nigger. In civilized world nothing stops you from getting that kind of proofs.

No

yes, same as germany, belgium, and maybe netherlands, and definitely sweden
and Canada as well, except with more chinks

Most women don't cheat. More men cheat than women. Women find it harder to cheat because their sexual market value declines with age. With a guy it increases.

The increased infidelity rates are the result of people stuck in a state of prolonged adolescence marrying each other. Society is now full of degenerates who have the maturity of a teenager.

I don't know about everywhere else or even if it's true. But I've been told by more then one person in South Carolina it is illegal to commit adultery

EVERY SINGLE privilege women have, is because of men. White knightism is behind this, but instead of looking for ways to combat the male's biological drive to accomodate women as much as possible, you want to punish women.

If that's really the case, just convert to Islam, they're very good at that, otherwise don't try to mask your hatred of women with weak attempts at logic.

>most women deserve to be oppressed

This alone tells me where you rank in the male social scale.

I was right

>Most women don't cheat
>believing a group which constantly use mental gymnastics to justify their actions

lad..

If the mother has any objection against paternity test it's a proof she's hiding something. And if someone tried to make me pay child support for a person I'm not related to I wouldn't care about legality of things either and would just kill her desu senpai.

I see it like this, if you're married and are jointly filing taxes as such, you should be legally obligated to stay loyal. If you don't, you should be prosecuted for tax fraud

>People have cheated on each other since the dawn of civilization. Powerful and wealthy men have always done it particularly, so much so that they had a word for it (mistress).
This sort of cheating doesn't significantly impedes society though.
>inb4 this is no fair
C'est la vie.

>>it's not illegal to fuck someone's spouse
The person who fucks your spouse is completely blameless. Your spouse is the one who has entered into a legal contract with you that basically says don't fuck other people. Your spouse bears all responsibility.

>This sort of cheating doesn't significantly impedes society though.

Please explain how OP means impending society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_affections

Six states give an aggrieved marital partner the opportunity to sue the outside party for compensation if that party intentionally acted in such a way that, reasonably, one would expect the marriage to be imperiled.

There's lots of legal hurdles to overcome, but in these states you can take "the other woman" (or man) to court and sue for damages if they meet the criteria.

Kill them both, bury innawoods, then claim you haven't found either of them after a few days? What's the problem?
>The other guy is blameless!! REEEEE
How the fuck can the other guy be blameless? Have you ever been in a married couple's home? It's full of pictures, especially if people have kids. Rings? you forget that most people married wear rings? I can understand if you're married and live in some janky ass fucking apartment void of anything that signifies you have an emotional connection with another human being, but let's be real, most people know they're getting involved into some marital territory.

Well have fun taking it to court if she won't let you do the test. It's fucked

The only way to be sure is to hide your money in overseas bank accounts and shell companies

In Australia they can't touch things in a trust, but they can take any profits from the trust

Because going and out and seeking lovers robs time and efforts from the main social role of woman: bearing and nurturing children.

>some third world nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY

Leaf here, I voted Liberal as well but I actually agree.

Infidelity deserves punishment for the guilty party(s). Roasties BTFO

Cuck

You must have some REEEEALLY shit women in the USA.
Know who you're marrying before you wed, idiots.

What is marriage anyway?
Anthropologically speaking, the wedding is an initiation ceremony for both the woman and the man, after which they are blessed to procreate. Then it evolved into a sort of a contract between families who wanted to join wealth, but again, the shared wealth was to be left to the offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUB6zKc-Tos

I watched a bunch of wedding videos like this one on youtube (I'm a girl) of young Christians who waited till marriage to have sex. In cases like these, the wedding ritual actually means something, especially because they came together as one before Christ, and not before the law of the government.
Honestly, the idea that the law should decide on the most intimate stuff of your life is scary to me. Why would you put that into the someone else's hands? I honestly don't understand civil marriage. Will someone please give me a rational reason to marry by law instead of church

You will get larger problem though. Nuke armed caliphate at your borders.

how on earth could anyone honestly believe that bullshit when it is only ever post adultery claimed?

I cucked the law and I won.

Degeneracy laws have been changed.
I suggest reading Behind The Lodge Door to see the continuity of individuals who worked to remove these laws from our society.

You have no idea. Your average girl in America has fucked at least 10 guys by the time she leaves high school. The number multiplies substantially when she goes to college. Almost every young woman nowadays is going to college here and living in dorms which is basically just one big fuck fest.

No one gives a shit about anthropology or what primitive tribes in Africa are doing. Stop listening to your social "science" professors. Fuck off

It is illegal in some US states and still enforced. The adulterer and adulterous contributer both face penalties

Yeah I know it's impossible to win a court case when the law is clearly against you.
But what should one do, submit to law and pay for a baby that isn't his or take law into his own hands? It's a life ending decision for both sides but people who are that cornered can't do anything else except flee the country, then the baby will be paid for by tax payers which would be the case in either case. But I think if tax payers voted for people that decided to remove adultery from criminal law deserve that kind of payments.

Is this unironically the best example you could come up with? Wow, you're really struggling to find an excuse to hate women.

>bearing
All that is needed is for someone (her husband for example!) to ejaculate inside of her, which would normally happen at times when they're already together and maybe before sleep. That's it.

>nurturing children
A woman can care for a child completely, then cheat on her husband by having someone over, or during times when the husband himself is caring for them, playing, taking them somewhere, etc.

What about when the kids are old enough for kindergarten and beyond? Even easier.

What if the couple doesn't want to have children just yet, for example economical reasons until they're more stable?

There's countless scenarios in which a person can cheat on their spouse without altering their marriage dynamic in any way.
Should it be legal? Probably not. Does it destroy society in any way? No.

>What is marriage anyway
Marriage is a contract that results in a relationship for the generation of children.
It is both an institution and a Sacrament, that is, an outward sign of inward grace.

You're also an idiot if you think that 9/10 girl waited until marriage to have sex.

> Will someone please give me a rational reason to marry by law instead of church
It was contract that established husbands property rights over wife. One of his most important properties BTW so such significance was given to it. Why make contract over your property? Rhetoric question.

How the fuck is Jesus any better of a reason to marry someone than the state?

Marriage is insurance against me blowing a fat load in that tight little pussy of yours and leaving you with my off spring to go do it again to the next bitch dumb enough to let me.

Followed by you and my other previous sexual consorts from voting hard democratic because they think the government is their babies daddy because I took off.

I'm fucking some guy's wife
I was going to tell him but when I looked him up he is literally "muh drumpf" "muh racism"
so I didn't tell him and I'm still fucking her, it's degenerate stuff too and she loves it.
I do not feel bad at all about my deicsion

Stay vigilant. Avoid roasties.

that cuck probably thinks it's hot he gets to lick up ur cum

The way they talk and how much they talk is more than enough to turn me off them. Why do American women talk so much?

State and church are both just organizations/companies. Only church has far less power, fuck them too. If two people want to be together they don't need to declare their intentions to any other institutions.
I am strongly against any kind of marriages, it only complicates things for people. Sure some people have happy and long lasting marriages, but most dont.

You're white knighting by denouncing white knights? Son please.

Naw, we had gender roles on lockdown before Harvard progressivism and social liberalism came along. The insistence that women and man are defining the insane cult running contemporary moral scripture. They have destroyed the sanctity of marriage: not men themselves.

I stick with it: socially oppressed women with slutshaming because you're helping the species as a whole. It's good and valid.

I'm the wife and I lost my virginity on my wedding night. Sluts think that their only worth is their used up pussy - and it's not even considered valuable if it's given to everyone.

rip partrice, we lost a legend too soon

The state is a machine-like system that tries to sustain itself. It's doing this by endorsing young couples to procreate and raise socially fit children which will fulfill some function in that state.
State-married couples enjoy special protection and benefits (taxes etc.) from the state for above mentioned reason.

tfw born in wrong timeline

>prenup

Oh enough of this horseshit, please, I can't take it. These are tossed out routinely to the point where courts don't even consider them anymore. All she has to say is you "implied" you wouldn't marry her if she didn't sign. Try proving you didn't "imply" that at any point for 6 months leading up to dropping paperwork on her. This considered "under duress" for a woman and it's tossed out the same as if you put a gun to her head and made her sign it. Quit giving these cucks false hope, and if you're the one with an "iron clad prenup, brah", prepare your anus.

Sex has always a price. Your husband gave you the promise to protect you, procreate you and care for your children - in exchange for your pussy. Marriage is a contract.