Does Sup Forums like Tomboys?

Does Sup Forums like Tomboys?

of coursh

Yes. I want to wrestle on the bed with one in a playful manner.

I want a tomboy to wrestle me down and then rape me!

This cute tomboy needs comforting. What do you do?

That one in particular, yes.

Hug her and hold her hand

I like her feet.

I give her a head pat

When they have a soft side, yes

>you will never snuggle with your tomboy, enjoying the giddy expression on her face

there is a daily tomboy thread, what do you think

>liking tomboys
Just come out the closet already.

Stop projecting user.

sure

I like tomboy milfs

Tomboys are the thinking man's fetish.

Making a tomboy fall in love with you and watching her struggle to understand her own feminity and learn to express it in ways that she thinks would make you happy while also trying to preserve her outward strength and prowess in sports is one of the most patrician feelings on this earth. It's just behind getting your tomboy pregnant.

>a fucking lesbian

They are like your bf and gf in 1

No
I love tomboys, and love is justice

Do reverse traps count as tomboys?
If yes, then I like tomboys more than I already do.
If no, I still like tomboys a good amount.

No.
Yes.

i put my PENIS in her VAGINA

Yes. I like them best with a sassy ponytail.

>people posting lesbians
that's like cheating

post actual tomboys ITT

>Tomboy milf

>lesbians can't be tomboys
You talking shit?

no i'm saying that lesbians are tomboys a lot more often than straight girls, Makoto in Sailor Moon had issues because although she was a clear tomboy she also wanted to get married and express her feminine side at the same time

this aspect is often lost with most tomboys, they are either lesbians, or just straight butches who might as well be lesbians

my fetish isn't catered to enough

Could you give some more examples of good tomboys and bad tomboys (some from this thread and some you know about)?

Kanbaru is LEWD!

LEWD!!!!

I'm very happy that I can quickly recognize Dr. P's art, even if I haven't seen the pic before

I love tomboys as much as the next guy with good taste but I feel like these threads aren't really good. There is no discussion and people just bump the thread with pictures of tomboys. The It's time. threads look much more active and reach bump limit every time.