Roaming Millennial talks to triggered liberal college students at Lafayette College

youtu.be/OF-XbJS0kvQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/78evEmr09A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off you disgusting half breed.

>1 hour 30 minutes
Fuck off, nerd.

>coal burning r/hapa and le blue haired SJWs
FUCKING BASED MY FELLOW PEDES

>14:20

You'll thank me for the entertainment.

MS-13 should get more sun. illegal aliens need to be synonymous we MS-13. getting more people paying attention to what's happening in chiraq has benefited.

Bumpp

FUCK THIS ANTI-SEMETIC WHITE SUPREMACIST

fuck off you fucking fat, degenerate retard.
She's cute.

tl;dw

Bump

>posts a 90 minute video
>doesnt post a starting timestamp

I aint listening to all that shit nigger

Her mom is a degenerate skank for fucking a Chink, and she's a half-Chink. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

did I insult your internet waifu cucklord?

>people walk out when she states Trump said illegal immigrants are rapists

Well, over 80% of them are.

This sure has aged well

AMWF breeds turn out better than their WMAF counterparts. It's rare because Asian men have to be significantly alpha to land a white woman, so their offspring are better than the white spergs that marry Asian women

And Roaming is literally perfect. Find a flaw
>protip: you can't

>be a race traitor
>rationalize it because "she's cute"

it doesnt fucking matter which parent is the one that isnt white; the child will not be white. you need to be sent to a camp

>not white
>anywhere remotely close to perfect
choose one, white-hater

Small frame, no tits.

>tfw no qt petite hapa gf

>Pretentious, 5 minute introduction. You are just another e-celeb that nobody has ever heard of. You don’t need to tell the audience your life story, they don’t care. Say who you are and why you’re there in 15 seconds.
>Identifying yourself as 'roaming millennial' to the crowd rather than using your name
>An hour and 28 minutes. Cmon, really? Way too long and you're not a good speaker. After the first minute of you talking I was bored and annoyed. Also you come off like an elitist.
> 'Uhm', 'uh', 'I guess', 'obviously', "the thing with (insert topic)', 'like', 'honestly,' 'no no but seriously', 'as a women'
>using the 'lesser of two evils' argument when you say you're there as a Trump supporter.

If someone actually is interested in watching this video, turn it onto 1.5 x speed. It's the only way I could stomach 20 minutes.

PJW pls go

How many kids do you have, Claus?

14 minuets LMAO

All of those are valid points, but this is also her first political speech and she's young so I'd give her some leeway
Although not using at least your first name is kinda weird

I can't watch some dumb bitch ramble on for 2 hours nice time stamp idiot

Oh i thought it was millenial woes
>its a cunt instead
im out

still vastly in the minority

white people don't mix that much

t. racemixing degenerate just moved to a white as fuck area

>She's cute.
wtf, I love miscegenation now

(((radical centrist))) roaming millennial, cute sure. But she just repeats sargon tier talking points.

She spent over 9000 hours fucking with her makeup and lighting to get your attention and your neet bux. She looks like every other girl buy would actually make a terrible wife and mother, apart from the fucked genetic issues

>speaker says something slightly controversial
>audience member yells something about being a proud lesbian muslim american whose parents learned english from a soap opera
>audience erupts into whooping and snapping for 20 straight seconds
>repeat ad nauseum

Holy shit college has really gotten dumb since I graduated.

You can watch their videos without giving them money, you know. It's quite easy.

In fact, it takes even less effort than giving them money. Did you know that?

But you still have to give her attention, which I will not do you hwhite knight faggot. Or you're actually roaming herself lol. I won't respect you till you become a hapa nationalist

checks out
muslim girl has violent seizure when she hears something she doesn't agree with. Is this a cultural thing? that viral video years ago of the muzzie dude

You got a start point? I don't want to spend an hour and a half just to find triggered lefties.

>apart from the fucked genetic issues

I dare you to clarify on that without seeming like a retard.

based happa qt

14:20
what a bunch of triggered faggots, they should kill themselves

She's not that small. Isn't Roaming like 5'9? She looks about 5'9ish when she stands next to Stephen Crowder who's 6'3. She's taller than that wigger Eminem. Her brother is short, but she's fairly tall for a woman.

That's not even the best part.

39:00

"My 2nd grade brother was interrogated by the FBI for drawing a picture on 911."

Too bad, I'm actually just retarded and don't like the idea of mixed people continuing to spread their mystery meat genes. Especially Asians. God forbid the total lack of asian empathy ever mixes with the white mans intellect and blood lust.

Wow what an absolute grotesque and disgusting crowd of people.

Every person sounds like a low-IQ reprobate degenerate.

17:45

Absolutely eternally BTFO

kek

She's right though.

Almost every retarded and pointlessly crude comment comes from some low-IQ shitskin in this video

I fucking hate these people

youtu.be/78evEmr09A0

Berkeley Students Protest Exam And Accuse Professor Of Being Privileged

Universities are cancer.

> 17:50

lmao, whoever that was got btfo'd

>17:50
REALLY BTFO
RENDERED SPEECHLESS
LMAO
REALLY BTFO
RENDERED SPEECHLESS
LMAO
REALLY BTFO
RENDERED SPEECHLESS
LMAO

I think it was more than that, I think they lacked the sheer mental capacity of how hard they got btfo because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Was fucking golden.

HERRO!

Hey, baby
I hate SJWs, baby
Buy my merch, baby
Give donations, baby!

this, brainlet cucks
10/10

he's a big guy

Why are people "applauding" by clicking their fingers in the air?

Hapas cannot produce pure white bloodlines, nor pure asian bloodlines. They are here solely for the purpose of sexual gratification of whites.

clapping is triggering m8

>le 'For You'

> tfw no happa gf

fuck

>hapa
>coalburner
>never says anything original
>got btfo by a nigger in a debate
>shills her videos all over the place
>"donate to my patreon :D"
No. Saged.

She's insane though and lost a debate to a nigger.

Shut the fuck up you dumb sack of shit beta faggot. Pick your battles. You shitlords drive away our allies with your retarded leftist attitudes. You morons are just like SJWs, hating on people who don't fit your exact fucking mold. Eat shit and kys

>ooga booga muh dick race mixing is ok

go pray to mecca and shag a goat mohammed

Yea, I've heard all the stories about SJWs in college, but seeing them unedited has really surprised me. I didn't know college had literally gotten so dumbed down.

> mfw Phillip ruins the last fucking 20 minutes of the event

LMAO