Is there a more bluepilled political ideology in the world than civic nationalism?

Is there a more bluepilled political ideology in the world than civic nationalism?
This shit is 100 times worse than communism and will be more disastrous in the long run. It needs to be nipped in the bud and fucking soon.

This is entirely a strawman. The woman should be wearing a MAGA hat too.

not all of us nationalist are Trump supporters dumbass and trust me, you don't want lies, just fucking think for yourself

Civic nationalism is a cuck meme. It's a purely sexual fetish.

>no husband

Not civic nationalism.

I just wanna know how "I don't mind a few based black guys here and there" became "BASED TYRONE IN A MAGA HAT PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE I DON'T CARE IF AMERICA TURNS BROWN AS LONG AS THEY BELIEVE IN FREEDOM xD" . For fuck's sake I'm not a civic nationalist but I don't understand this aversion to judging people on a case by case basis.

Shouldn't have to judge people on a case by case basis with niggers or any other race. Deport all non whites and let europeans deal with other europeans like we're used to doing

>Implying communism and civic nationalism are mutually exclusive.

It's not an aversion. It's a willingness to understand that, while "not all are like that," many or a majority ARE.

Civic nationalism works great as long as your country isn't filled with psycho-religion Muslims or sub-80-IQ Africans.

No ideology can work in a country filled with people who can't even do basic reasoning.

It doesn't matter if everyone supports Clinton or everyone supports Trump; if everyone supports communism or everyone supports capitalism. When your population can't even do basic reasoning, nothing works.

Civic nationalism is just another way of welcoming immigration and Africans - "it doesn't matter where they are from as long as everyone supports the existence of the nation" - how does the nation matter if you are welcoming immigrants anyway and doing everything like you had no borders? Anyway, it matters.

I'm not gonna favor a white SJW commie over an intelligent and friendly black guy regardless of how rare the latter is. Most of the former are too far gone to be saved, and the latter aren't our enemies.

>It's a willingness to understand that, while "not all are like that," many or a majority ARE.
I understand that too, but I'm not gonna punish or even fault the few good ones for the actions of the rest. And that's the conclusion that a lot of Sup Forums seems to be arriving at. Pure guilt by association.

Its not bluepilled. Theres no naivety

Chicanos want to replace you

That's too bad. Because the other side isn't willing to sort you out or give you a fair shake.

Why does that mean "we" can't give them a fair shake? I'm sure there's a lot of them who don't even associate with the "other side".

Because there is no magic process or technology that sifts the good ones from the bad ones. Just because some bulls break off from the herd during a stampede doesn't mean the rampage doesn't occur.

When i see them coming with those "arguments" saying that, look at this non-white he supports our nation... so if 100 million non-euros would support our nation we would open the border's to them? and give them citizenship, it's beyond ridiculous

You're locked in a room with Ben Carson, John Oliver, and a loaded gun. You're forced to pick one. Which one do you shoot?

I shoot the lock and get out.

Civic nationalism could work if the people who support could see beyond "look at these exception guys, don't mind the violent low-IQ future ahead of us". Behavior is affected by genes, and most NAMs simply can't support a first-world nation.

The other problem is that accepting the ideology requires you to be:
1. logical and rational
2. largely non-tribal(ie. nearly no in-group bias)

Most people do not have either of those traits. Civic-nationalism becoming mainstream is a pipedream.

vast majority of blacks are either bad for society or at the very least will produce offspring that will be bad for society.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go virtue signal somewhere else

lol retard nu/pol/ is taking over

Are you saying Sup Forums was Communist, comrade?

Not virtue signaling fampai, just relaying my honest thoughts.

Roman Empire u KEK. The strongest and most powerful civ in world history that was copied for millennia. It was a civic nationalist empire.

Daily reminder that anti-civic nationalist fags are just White NEETS who don't want competition from darkies cuz they will lose.

Oh! I guess they should keep them out of their lands and not compete, then!

Why, yes. When it was in decline. #NotAllGoths

>The other problem is that accepting the ideology requires you to be:
>1. logical and rational
>2. largely non-tribal(ie. nearly no in-group bias)
>Most people do not have either of those traits. Civic-nationalism becoming mainstream is a pipedream.
The American experience contradicts this - various tribes - italians, jews, irish, chinese, english, german - becoming less tribal over time, and more just american

To be fair, all of those ethnicities have pale skin and are often indistinguishable from one another (the obvious exception being Asians, but they're typically of high IQ and well behaved) so it's easier for them to assimilate. Mexicans, Muslims, and Africans don't fit that criteria.

>it's easier for them to assimilate. Mexicans, Muslims, and Africans don't fit that criteria.
Look at young people in colleges and universities in the us. These groups are assimilating quite well, at least in a liberal, multicultural environment.