This is an actual ad that airs in the EU

>this is an actual ad that airs in the EU
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLiJueTgu44
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The add doesn't play in America because there was no video editing software 200 years ago

I was expecting them all to die
Come on man I wasted almost a minute of my day

Original video?

Jesus christ
I haven't seen this much ineptitude since the league of nations. How much longer does the UN have before it dissolves?

Kalergi Plan in full effect.

Not seen the ad in the UK though.

>International organization for migration

I wonder (((who))) owns it.

They unironically didn't think that sounded like a bleak and ominous threat at the end?

Probably jews, but also maybe Muslim Brotherhood..

You have 30 seconds from reading this post to find a jew connection with this advertisment.

WE WUZ HUMANZ N SHIIEET

NGO boats lead to a wasps nest of jews

>instead of fixing our own shithole we come and your shitty as well
great logic

You failed the mission.
Could have traced it back directly to the jew within 30 seconds, but you didn't bother.
That kind of apathy will lead you to ruin.

that's fucking horrible, that makes me want to take the black pill

Europe has been a topic that the KB threads have covered and will cover many times.

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Jesus Christ thats Orwellian

if you were in their position and the fucktard euro's not only let you prance in but even offered you gibs to come, you would come too.

Same thought i had. For some reason it made me laugh

>this is an actual ad that airs in the EU
Never seen it in TV.

>Post-modern marxism.

This is a nightmare.

Sorry, I got nothing concrete.
It is pretty much par for the course though that out of the 147 countries this organization has an office in, guess who's not listed?

Absolutely delusional. There's a reason why it's 2017 and these ads still feel the need to convince you these "skilled, professional doctors and engineers" are human.
They even threw some bald niglet in a lab coat. What a joke.

>Long list of lies about them being grateful, skilled, etc.
>Last is them being human

Really blew my brain.

>Catpcha: Keep JOSE

You can't blame the Africans for coming to a place where they get gibs. Blame the retarded white people who open the doors because kikes said do it.

One bad thing """"happens"""" to Jews and well over 1000 years of writing on how subversive and skeevy they are gets wiped from public consciousness.

I never got the "they're human" argument.

Of course they are. That doesn't mean they're exactly the same as I am.

Y tho. Why not fix up Africa? Is it the Chinese driving them out to steal their oil and resources? I keep thinking it's all a Chinese global dominaton strategy at work and not so much (((them))) but (((they))) do love Chinese money so they're in there somehow.

But if these people are so ambitious and clever and human why the fuck can't they fix Africa and stay there? The place is fucking huge.

The true, the proud, the migrants

They've gotten brazen, knowing full well Europe is their bitch and that there's nothing the Goyim can do about it.
Before long, when whites lose all power by becoming minorities in their own countries within the next decade or two, it won't be "immigration is inevitable" that's being aired, but instead "Africanization is inevitable".

this is the American ad

No, it's made by the UN, not EU

Look at all those doctors and engineers

Also because none of the immigrants were niggers

It is brother. Welcome to the new world.

It's their not-so-subtle way of throwing science out the window by "reminding" you that they're just like you or me, and not to look down upon them for being illiterate savages with a median IQ of 80.
Don't forget this one: youtube.com/watch?v=tLiJueTgu44

>These useless niggers are desirable goyim.

>Migration is inevitable

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.

Sweden had an immigration commercial that might have been even worse, check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0

So hypocritical, we should just offer them passports and plane tickets at this point.

This guy.

Anyone have the webm of the german people at the airport clapping and holding up signs welcoming refugees at the airport? I lost it and really miss it. You may have it saved as Clapping_While_Cucked.webm

Thank you.

>244 million are on the move
>Migration is INEVITABLE

OH MY GOD FRANK NOBODY CARES

Line them up

Endless growth for the Ponzi scheme.

>Endless growth for the Ponzi scheme.
They know they won't need human capital much longer to further their interests. With mass automation comes mass miscegenation, breeding low IQ savages to be government slaves.

Wtf I love rapefugees now!

>Human

You know those were the 'bad guys' and that the movie just pro-nigger propaganda of 'bad guys hate brown people and want to kill them'?

Also, most Americans are liberal and America has accepted more refugees than us because Obama was a cuck to niggers and Trump is a cuck to his daughter who has an unhealthy obsession with jew-nigger cock.

>immigration is inevitable
that doesnt sound good
>immigration is necessary
for what?

Kek

WAR IS PEACE.
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY.
IMMIGRATION IS DESIRABLE.

> Implying these niggers are being brought to a foreign land and sold to people as property

It's like watching an AIDS cell infest a host.

Yeah, I watched it a few years back and knew it was going a cheesy, cucked piece of shit, because Chuck Norris. At least I got a few laughs out of it.
As for the "more refugees" thing... we have 10 times your population and had eight years of a nigger president, Nigel. Of course we've taken in more refugees, but thankfully that's changed.

this did remind me of it. What would be the modern world "2 minutes of hate" though?

Maybe a Hitler speech? Easiest one I can think of.

How about CNN?
> "Today: Trump did X which will cut healthcare to over 6 million people Trump also supports Y, who is known for hurting the LGBT community"

If they're so resourceful and ambitious why aren't they making their own shitholes better?

Never did I think something could make the German uniform look so ugly.

>most Americans are liberal
bong education lmao

Christ, that's nauseating.